• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Completely irrelevant, but Chair, your answer to the ink blot question was one of my favorites so far.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've watched everything except for the recent GF's set (including the other tourney where Alp metagayed you in GF's lol).
I'm really happy to see you going almost full Marth. I understand the Snake in that one set, but at least MK's about to be banned.
Very entertaining matches. Your set against Superboom reminds me alot of when I play Megafox.
He kept playing that aggressive-always-in-your-face style and you matched it pretty well.
Loved the matches, overall.

The one thing that was killing me was your use of bair. If they air dodged your fair and past your body (closer and you'd get the clutch frametrap uair), you'd try to hit them afterwards with a landing bair.
While it worked sometimes, if it didn't connect, it always gave the opponent a free punish on you since your in the landing lag.
I saw alot of this against Alp.
Your smart enough to wait out air dodges and then punish it afterwards (you do it like 584584543 times lol), I think you should stick to that.
Or if you DO go for the fair and they air dodged past you, it might just be better to swallow them landing successfully if the bair looks awkward when the situation arises.

Btw, I came on the clutch game2 ending against Kuraudo. You came back amazingly.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Thanks Nike, I'll work on my Bair habit. I've been aware of what to do, it's just a matter of breaking the habit at this point :)

Also make sure to check out GFs even if I play Snake in both sets ;)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey guise i just beat skiward surd

how do i play hero mode on preystation surii?

more importantly

is the "new" fe game any good?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
New Zelda is godly, id ahve completed it by now but i wanna make it last.

And Anaky vs Mr.R this weekend guys, you'l see that im the better Marth lolz, il beat Orion for you as well.

C.J.

Smash Master
New Zelda is godly, id ahve completed it by now but i wanna make it last.

And Anaky vs Mr.R this weekend guys, you'l see that im the better Marth lolz, il beat Orion for you as well.
This weekend- the next weekend to occur- the future.

"you'l" You'll is short for "you will"- future tense

"il" I'll is short for I will- also future tense

What the ****, you guys played????
Was tourney was this?
Played- past tense of play
Was- past tense.

Nike is obviously a time traveler.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was painfully obvious. I just guessed it after asking for the villain's name from a chat.
Doesn't he need to pay child support or something? :applejack:

Top Bottom