• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's true Jumpman.

Japanese see him as a definitive third behind Nietono/9B.

He is comparable to Seibrik in that he learns players n stuff.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Royrrrrrrrrrr

***** me.

I went to 2 tournies this weekend lol. I don't wanna drive back home :(

And wtf mikeneko, calm down.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
It's true Jumpman.

Japanese see him as a definitive third behind Nietono/9B.

He is comparable to Seibrik in that he learns players n stuff.
Then in what way does he do better? By explaining the phenomenon you confirmed that he does not "do better".

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I probably shoulda just said he places higher than he does here. Either way, he probably just does better with their ruleset as opposed to ours

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What? No, it is this weekend, I just completely forgot about it and need to get some set-ups throughout the week.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
Vids are up on youtube [channel = numaburamovie]. Both of the set he loses are up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc_b...UCGXQYbcTJ33boYCba24Fz119ByakJukAAQLwDZW2lZ6E vs Nietono
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlFM...UCGXQYbcTJ33boYCba24Fz1-yNWp8Iu1AVe5AOIdekmXU vs Rain

Results ... I know only top 4 so far but Suinoko usually posts full results sooner or later...

1st Rain - MK
2nd Nietono - Olimar
3rd Mikeneko - Marth
4th Kuroobi - Snake

:059:
did otori go to that tournament? or was he at the other one?

Nike.

Smash Hero
About the Roy_R thing.

Roy and I were under the assumption that rematches in tournies are a best of 5 set, regardless of where it's at in losers bracket since it was like that for a very long time. I guess the unity ruleset doesn't have such rule. Everyone was telling us this after I was up 2-1 and said that the set was over, but we decided to finish it out after anyway since we agreed to Bo5 before the set started. He won 3-2. Sorry to everyone that wanted to see me keep playing :(

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Holy ****t yo the dolphin slash cancel thing might be worth practicing it, I been getting it quite frequently its so dope :D

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
just do a DS near the edge...

it has to be done around the same height of the edge but you can't get past it or you'll DS normally, if I'm not wrong, it can be done with half of marth's body distance (sorry if it's bad spelled, not completely used to the language)

I don't know if someone do this but I use it for edgehogging (for more invincibility and 'cause I can't get used to the normal edgehog xd)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
IMO also Kadaj and Neo are really close skillwise imo as well, and for 5th i think it could also switch or maybe not nike is legit

1.Mikehaze
2.Kadaj
3.Neo
4.Zex (maybe idk)
5.Probably Nike

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
so basically we're at
1) Mike
2) kadaj
3) Neo
and now all the other marths have to have an epic standoff to the death, sword vs. sword. imo whoever brings the gun will win.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
The other two spots would most likely go to like Mintyflesh, KillLock, Bladewise, Raziek, or Nike. I don't know if Chaz is still active, and RoyR hardly plays either, so I don't think they'd be considered. If I had to put my input, I'd say the list would be:

1. Mikehaze
2. Neo
3. Kadaj
4. Mintyflesh
5. KillLock

Reizilla

Apparently Zex wins Norcal with all Marth, but there are no results of it. If that's true, then he deserves a spot.

1. MikeHAZE
2. Neo
3. Kadaj
4. Zex
5. Killlock
(if no Zex, then add Bladewise

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
i still don't get why zex uses dair to DI as marth. i thought it was a habit because he played metaknight or something, but that didn't make sense either...

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
So like, there's a bunch of tournies in my area coming up in March. I'll do my best and try to get records of games I'm in, because it seems all the good matches I'm in towards the end of tournies, we can't record, because of venue time limits. :|

I got some doubles matches from the tourney I entered a few days ago that might be going up soon, tho, if anyone's interested in them.

Reizilla

Broly counterpicks Brinstar against Justinkamikaze's MK in game 5 and wins with extended tippers. I don't get it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Broly counterpicks Brinstar against Justinkamikaze's MK in game 5 and wins with extended tippers. I don't get it.
I have always valorated extended Marth tippers (and Zelda's LKs?) as much more powerful than extended MK's whatever.
Still, MK could've sharked and timed him out.

Top Bottom