• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike :( you got flustered, man. Sorry I wasn't there to support you :(

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
clowsui that WAS harsh lol that mm was horrible...
from zano not knowing what hes talking about while commentating to esam picking a booger toward the end.
the black american dream let me down =(
the taunts though where so uncalled for...that kinda pissed me off.

etecoon

Smash Hero
inui has been trash talking saying he's going to be the highest placing marth. I normally wouldn't care but he helped make pools as well as made the singles bracket. Potential salt incoming
Can't wait to see the bracket

Nike.

Smash Hero
I got absolutely destroyed those last 2 games, and I choked so many times (platform cancel fails, forgetting about upb, bad aerials, etc).
But he def figured me out after that second game, should've tried other stages/options.

I'm sorry guys :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
inui outplaced him. lol
but ally has the highest marth placement.

:phone:
I know, that's why I wanna see who he had to beat to do that, didn't know ally used marth at this though, he only had snake/IC's listed the first time I checked the results and I missed pretty much the entire stream(good thing chibo is godlike at getting **** uploaded)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Every single one of his deaths made me angry, but mainly the second one.

What's a Side-B, how do I walk?

Bair to the face at 100, really?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
He was caught jumping on the first death, which is not something you can realistically prevent if ZSS knows when you're planning to jump in the first place.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He was caught jumping on the first death, which is not something you can realistically prevent if ZSS knows when you're planning to jump in the first place.
While that is true, he was safe in his shield at the time. I think the decision to jump at that range was questionable, but that's just my opinion.

clowsui

Smash Legend
what? @ nova

mikeneko definitely knows the MU LOL he's just bad at gimping/offstage vs ZSS

but we only have a sample size of 1 anyways so w/e, he might be better or worse. in any case based on that game he's solid @ the MU onstage it's just he has no idea how to aggressively edgeguard zoot

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
yea, that's more right.
mistakes like not hugging the edge when quik respawned. not limiting her options back on stage and taking a side b to the face even when your standing there waiting are probably not from lack of match up. he just fudged up.

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think what saddens me the most are quiK's random grabs...
But yeah, Zano nailed it: that's just a friendly.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I really wanna go to florida in the future after meeting all the players that came to whobo <3

Probably wouldn't be anytime soon tho

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What I meant is that he could have punished with other better options, or retreat and regain a neutral position (which is pretty good for ZSS) instead to look for an all-or-nothing option like an unguaranteed grab.... IMO...
but eh, I'm only a kid who likes to play 21 stages, I'm probably just too bad in this game.

C.J.

Smash Master
Sure it does. Something being terrible is completely subjective. Since you are a vegan, your view point is incredibly biased.

Now, I'll admit that it's highly unhealthy, but it still looks pretty okay.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No. Since I'm a vegan, my point of view is completely CORRECT. It's terribly horrendous.

Top Bottom