• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Always had a feeling Kadaj was black subconsciously, lol. probably because every good marth is black xD

Neo, Pierce, now Kadaj

sexy kicks btw

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
I didn't like how it didn't have the broken and totally abusive Rescue system that was in the GBA versions. <_<
lol Yeah that might have been helpful in a few areas of play. *turns Wolf into a general and rescues Marth* There now I can't lose.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lmao everyone says that

Thanks for the compliment tho

Here's the list for black ppl and there characters lol (I'm missing like 2 tho)

Marth
Snake
Falco
G&W
Lucario
Mario
Luigi
ZsS
Samus
Pikachu
Fox
Sonic
King DDD
some Mk's
Diddy
Peach
Zelda
Lucas
xD, so true

ive noticed mainly Marth, G&W, Luigi, Samus (especially at a casual level), Diddy, and Fox

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Ive noticed that fox is really big for casual black people around here, they just love those Dair to u-tilt combos, even when they dont work =D

Wait, when did you guys start this?... lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
ok so you marths main going to APEX, if you go we need to meet up and mm a ditto. whatdya guys say? cause im willing and will be there. (MM with any marth main. - NEO we can play in person for once.)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Lmao everyone says that

Thanks for the compliment tho

Here's the list for black ppl and there characters lol (I'm missing like 2 tho)

Marth
Snake
Falco
G&W
Lucario
Mario
Luigi
ZsS
Samus
Pikachu
Fox
Sonic
King DDD
some Mk's
Diddy
Peach
Zelda
Lucas
hmmm i've played with all those characters at one point or another...is it because I'm black? hmm I wonder.....

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

...in Memory of Cheese-Kun

Anyway I have no clue how to get that picture thing to work kadaj, not to mention pierce is in charge of the group itself

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I think I found out how it works, you have to go to your User CP then scroll down till you see Albums or something on the left hand side of your User CP list (social groups, contacts&friends, etc.)

Then once you go into your albums click the one to create an album upload a pic then go to the MBR and then upload the pic that way.

I think I'm not sure yet because I haven't tried it.

btw you can still upload pics as long as your in the group i believe

feardragon64

Smash Champion
i tried that but it was like

"has to be in .bin format sryyyy" so i gave up
.bin.....?

That's probably for Brawl screenshots.
Are you guys talking about group pictures? Because those are by url's so I figure you're talking about something else that I am blissfully unaware of.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Natsume Rin has graced us with her presence (ill probably be changing every week or so XD )

And Fear I originally tried to just upload something straight to a group but it told me to upload it from one of your albums on SWF... which led to the .bin format thing

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
Natsume Rin has graced us with her presence (ill probably be changing every week or so XD )

And Fear I originally tried to just upload something straight to a group but it told me to upload it from one of your albums on SWF... which led to the .bin format thing
great... >.>

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Of course, the King of Heroes has all things in this world, for he is King!

I think he tried to skewer Shirou with Marth's Falchion in UBW. This was after Shirou had DRAGON'd up Saber.

Top Bottom