• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
^That's pretty much how my MM with lain went. Except it happened 3 times. And I think I only got in about 25% damage per stock.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
My best kill with marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbEZQLgSQyI

Well i guess my OTHER best kill with marth was actually in a 2v2. My partner died and i was up against Peach and Wario i belive. The wario tries to be cute and recover right above my head and peach was heading for the ledge since i just naired her. So i boost mash an usmash and tipper wario for a k.o. and before he dissapears offscreen i tipper fsmash peach from the ledge. Finished this combo with a down taunt for extra damage to their self-esteem.

Either that or the MK 0->70% death i did on mk just recently. (dtilt x2 > db > nair > tipper fsmash or something like that )

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My Marth is pretty bad imo.

I'd show you guys if I still had a way to get vids online.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if this is it but I know it's one of the hacks that they've done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgrtBZ5eKk0
Bloody Sword?

WTF WHERE IS THE TALES FANBOYS WHEN I NEED A CULT? CLAIIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!

It's Asch the Bloody. That's the character's formal title, the sword is not bloody.

I actually really love that texture except I took off the hair and eyes because Marth needs to look like Marth in my smash hoes imo.

See middle.

Also I put the link for my GSC Marth recolored textures over at Kitty Corp. My thread is this, so go there to get the download link. It saves me the trouble of doing a formal presentation here.

EDIT: Whatever, here's the direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzzu3nzhin

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Hmm, question. Why not mess with the color of marths boots? It may just be me but that cheese-kun marth seems to need a different color somewhere on his person to compliment his cheddar-ness. Im not just speaking of your marths when i say the boots thing either, just custom marth textures in general.

∫unk

Smash Master
fear you should only fall for that once not 3 times in the same match lol

to execute the KO:
1) spam spaced aerials
2) ignore the other character's obvious strengths
3) don't think

hmm writing that out actually helped me with something

VietGeek

Smash Hero
My best Marth kill was when I took the counter off of Marth and put it on Meta Kn-

oh you mean kills USING him? Oh my mistake.

Hmm, question. Why not mess with the color of marths boots? It may just be me but that cheese-kun marth seems to need a different color somewhere on his person to compliment his cheddar-ness. Im not just speaking of your marths when i say the boots thing either, just custom marth textures in general.
Almost all other textures change the boot colors, I just got lazy on mine.

Black or blue boots are really the only colors that look good imo. Cheddar boots sound nasty.

That's really kinda v 1.0, I will probably polish them up a little more in the future.

My gray Marth has black boots. <_<

And a Butterfree. Maybe it'll change to a Seaking.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Magickarp for Cheddar-marth plz. Oh, and reliable sources say the light silver blue(?) marth lieks mudkipz.
No u. Serious textures are serious.

I will make a proper gold costume and make Cheddar Marth a real joke one for download.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
No u. Serious textures are serious.

I will make a proper gold costume and make Cheddar Marth a real joke one for download.
Does not compute. Please respond to my request with either "okay" or "yes".

Also, lemons are bad for your teeth. Citric acid strips away tooth enamel. Marth wont consume things that take away from his princely aura and physique.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
^
That doesn't have to do with Marth, Viet.

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
My best kill with marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbEZQLgSQyI

Well i guess my OTHER best kill with marth was actually in a 2v2. My partner died and i was up against Peach and Wario i belive. The wario tries to be cute and recover right above my head and peach was heading for the ledge since i just naired her. So i boost mash an usmash and tipper wario for a k.o. and before he dissapears offscreen i tipper fsmash peach from the ledge. Finished this combo with a down taunt for extra damage to their self-esteem.

Either that or the MK 0->70% death i did on mk just recently. (dtilt x2 > db > nair > tipper fsmash or something like that )
lol Good video,I thought I was going to get rick roll'd for a second there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I apologize if anyone fell for that.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My post at least had "Marth" in it.

Vietspeak: Can you make like, GIF images in hacked textures?
so they like move
and stuff
You know what I mean

VietGeek

Smash Hero
My post at least had "Marth" in it.

Vietspeak: Can you make like, GIF images in hacked textures?
so they like move
and stuff
You know what I mean
Umm, no.

The texture files are high-quality static images called .tga/I'm pulling stuff out of my *** that at least sounds correct.

Also Sasuke, your post is still fail according to Steel2nd's opening statement.

Kishin

Smash Ace
I think that would be too much for a simple fatality. That's more along the lines of Armageddon.

Seen that video on their website; it's a pretty impressive spoof.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think all posters in the Marth boards should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

Its enlightenment shall make us stronger as a unity (ignore my intentional bad grammar). Let us improve for our blue haired savior.

@Kishin: I think we can all agree that marths fatality must involve the removal of his headgear.
I remember that vid ^_^.
lol, lucario boards theme would've been "We Didn't Start the Fire" if the mods didn't cut us down T.T

btw, no marths were harmed in the making of this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOlVl77SkQ

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
If Marth had a Fatality move... would this be it?

FATALITY! TeeHee!(I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get that)

To keep the discussion going,when using Marth which character do you like fighting the most?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ness, Lucas, spacies, squirtle for lol matchups
I kind of like ike, pit, tink, cario, boozer, and wario for interesting matches.

Sieguest

Smash Master

What the hell is Marth pissed at? he seems cool and collected all the time.
Who wouldn't be pissed if an ally killed their father and mother and their sister was abucted by the ugliest man on the planet!!! (FE: SD owns) and that person had to leave at the age of "not a teenager yet" only to be stuck with the most useless Paladin in the world (The world hates Jagen!) And an old man who talks more than he acts (Freakin Malledus!)

If I were Marth I would be destroying the entire planet with a wrath that would even make Chuck Norris cry!!:mad::laugh:

Top Bottom