• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
did EL ever win any noteable tournaments lol?

Sorry if i'm flaming, i'm really curious. you have a really big ego and i want to know if it's backed up by something

edit: why am i defending inui haha.

double edit: guess someones got to do it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I have never claimed to have won anything.

And what's between me and Inui ain't got **** to do with smash.

And in which of these past few posts have I demonstrated my ego?

Doesn't matter. I don't intend to keep posting about this subject.

BTW I made fun Inui on purpose cuz he is sensitive about that stuff and because he was talking a little bit of smack about me in another thread. Try not to butt into other people's squabbles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
did EL ever win any noteable tournaments lol?

Sorry if i'm flaming, i'm really curious. you have a really big ego and i want to know if it's backed up by something

edit: why am i defending inui haha.

double edit: guess someones got to do it.
Awww, come on. You should defend me since you love me. I like you too! :bee:

And yeah, me vs Marcel isn't really Smash-related, lmao...

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
BTW I made fun Inui on purpose cuz he is sensitive about that stuff and because he was talking a little bit of smack about me in another thread. Try not to butt into other people's squabbles.
i'll but it whenever i want, stop being dumb and posting on forums if you don't want others to butt in?

Also, if it's not smash related, why are you posting it on a smash forum lmao.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, last post about this.

But I did it to provoke a response from him and see if he would try to prove me wrong by posting garbage "stats" and "proof" like he always does.

He did.

And I am satisfied.

Not saying he proved me wrong or didn't. It was the simple fact that he was easily baited.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
do ppl want to see videos of me vs fear? for those who don't know fear randomly stopped by my place a week ago

most of them got deleted for the tourney but i have a few (my marth v his kirby, my mk vs his marth)

fear is tight to hang out with i wish he could have stayed longer.
Thanks man. Junk is super chill too. Hopefully we can hang out some more over the summer and get some games in. I got ***** pretty hard in those matches though lol. Made a lot of mistakes in those matches. No johns though. I deserved to lose every round I lost and probably the like one I won somehow due to SD's. xD

We aren't debating clown.

And you would ignore me anyway, like you are now so it's pointless.

I'll say it again. Good night.
Haha hope you still stick around EL. It's nice to see you post every so often. =b
Even if it is just to argue about not arguing.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I've been saying this phrase a lot lately but
Junk shoved DDD's hammer up my ***. It hurt.

Haha woulda been awesome if I had the chance to play against some other socal marths like you, bardull, dannykat, etc. Maybe another time. =b (Genesis anyone? =D)

3xSwords

Smash Lord
do ppl want to see videos of me vs fear? for those who don't know fear randomly stopped by my place a week ago

most of them got deleted for the tourney but i have a few (my marth v his kirby, my mk vs his marth)

fear is tight to hang out with i wish he could have stayed longer.

EL seriously why'd you quit? ******** discussion?
would like to see.

Umby

Smash Master
Sonic is my main. Marth is my secondary. I'm considering making Marth my main instead. Unintentionally, this will annoy Vietgeek, but it's a risk I'd like to take if I could do better at the game (especially in doubles). I'm going to pester him for help/recording of my Marth at our next local monthly. Discuss?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Defending Inui? Amazing.

I couldn't do it MikeHaze, because he acted like he knew something about Thracia 776 once... LE' SIGH.

So yeah, I hear WC sucks. Or perhaps it's because Mew2King lost apex and decided to power up to SSJ2. Now everyone in WC will also start ascending to SSJ2 ("Yeah man, what's up with this show, first thing it was all cool and **** with Goku being Super Saiyan, THEN NEXT WEEK EVERYONE ELSE IS A SUPER SAIYAN! WHAT THE HELL!"); and then he'll be like "GOTTA TAKE THIS SHORTS [YES! I saw the live cam at APEX~_~], FURTHER... BEYOND" and something or rather end up Super Sacrilidgeously Sodomy 3-stocking everyone. After air camping for 17 minutes.

THERE'S A REASON WHY I USE WHITE MARTH DAWGS.

Albert.

Smash Master
so uh I heard fear got ***** by junk

fear you make midwest look bad :angry grimer:
lol lets see you go rep MW and play Junk. (I'd probably get ***** worse though lol)

OMFG NEW DAVE MATTHEWS BAND ALBUM YAY

marth's Bair is one of the most elegant looking moves in the game.
zmt check out my sig it should show up.

ugh nevermind.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm going to Cali but the problem is that I can't make it on a weekend and even if I went to UCSB I wouldn't be able to go to play at his APARTMENT rofl

Jun would have to hold a smashfest at some random classroom or hall in order for me to be able to play against him...and I don't think he'd be quite willing to do that just for me.

...or would he?

edit: btw I definitely wouldn't get ***** that hard, I'm pretty sure I have more tourney experience than fear + more experience in the ditto...Jun would probably consistently 2 stock me though (which isn't as bad as 3 stock ****)

Albert.

Smash Master
I'm going to Cali but the problem is that I can't make it on a weekend and even if I went to UCSB I wouldn't be able to go to play at his APARTMENT rofl

Jun would have to hold a smashfest at some random classroom or hall in order for me to be able to play against him...and I don't think he'd be quite willing to do that just for me.

...or would he?

edit: btw I definitely wouldn't get ***** that hard, I'm pretty sure I have more tourney experience than fear + more experience in the ditto...Jun would probably consistently 2 stock me though (which isn't as bad as 3 stock ****)
Sounds good

:)
(not sarcastic)

btw everybody I'm trying to leave behind noob-status by going to my first IRL tournament june 13th :) (not that anyone cares)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I care BassClefAlbert.

You seem to always enjoy my sense of humour the most.

Just remember, the most important thing is not instantly winning, or beating everybody, BUT

To be the coolest 'cat' (80's FLASH, avatar que too) there, mega social and mega friendly (this is Viet's downfall) as to acquire uber friendships with the good players (bribes may help), who'll sky rocket you to high levels of ability in a short space of time if you con them into letting you be in their entourage.
Don't be a sap though. Do your best.
But before you start begging for friendliez/advice, make sure you know how to play Marth and know what makes fighters competitive (SCOTU has written 500 super-obvious but still good for 'others' topics on what's really required to win and st00f <3), so when you lose a match to a good player, and go "hey, what did I do wrong?" they won't be like "you won't understand". Look for habits, PAY ATTENTION to what your opponents do in respone to what you do, and EXPLOIT EXPLOIT EXPLOIT!

<3 BassClef!

It's important you play lots of friendlies with CO18; and Marry him.

Albert.

Smash Master
Lol thank you for all of the advice Shaya.

I am of course going to be really nice and humble. and then win matches and they'll be like O_O. (hopefully)

no one likes not-nice-people (unless they're hilarious) and NO one likes cocky *******s (which I am not)

PS I've read all of Scotu's stuff. Good s---. And I don't think CO18 will be there but if he is then he'll probably place 1st... his D3 was wrecking at one of the HOBO's and this is just a small tourney.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
BassClefAlbert come to next gigabits on the 20th. Ill be there and Chaz will be there, Ill be glad to friendly and such.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
I love going to tourneys.

the smashers you meet there will be some of the coolest people you will ever meet.

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
We got third in doubles, and I didn't place top 3 in singles.
I think I did good, I three stocked a Ness and proceeded to 2 stock his Lucas. He looked at me and went "WTF?"
My doubles partner almost beat Meep, Brinstar against Snake is pretty dumb.
We did a lot better imo.
However, my other friend said "**** this, I'm never playing this game again."

VietGeek

Smash Hero
However, my other friend said "**** this, I'm never playing this game again."
Unfortunately people who are fed up with Smash typically don't know how to play traditional fighters very well. Thus often they still play the games they hate because they know no alternatives.

At least that's my understanding considering how many people say they hate Brawl but then still play it on a consistent basis. o_O

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he fits that description pretty well.
Also, is Usmash stage spike anything new?
It looks pretty cool, and my friend couldn't recover after it.

Edit:
You should have seen him playing SFIV, LOL
"WHY CAN'T I FIREBALL THIS GAME IS GARBAGE"

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol lets see you go rep MW and play Junk. (I'd probably get ***** worse though lol)

OMFG NEW DAVE MATTHEWS BAND ALBUM YAY

marth's Bair is one of the most elegant looking moves in the game.
zmt check out my sig it should show up.

ugh nevermind.
Is it just me, or did Azen's marth seem to make bair look just as good as fair?
And Dave Matthew's is pretty good.
Unfortunately people who are fed up with Smash typically don't know how to play traditional fighters very well. Thus often they still play the games they hate because they know no alternatives.

At least that's my understanding considering how many people say they hate Brawl but then still play it on a consistent basis. o_O

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Well, I don't post there as often anymore and someone in a thread back there said to me why do I even post at all back there if I no longer play and dislike the game.

And I thought to myself, "hmmmm, he makes a good point."

So here we are.

Ahh I see.

Dude you got good mindgames, baiting Inui like that!! (lol).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo you're part of ToS...just get Steel to help you with Marth >O
Hehe, I was just introducing myself to you boys (and girls, if there are any others around here)..... maybe get some Marth community love?

But yes, Steel should teach me how to Marth..... I haven't been able to play offline much lately, though. Work juans. :urg:

EDIT: Steel, come back for me! I'll bake you cookies?

Top Bottom