• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
last year i was like wow my CF is pro

this year im like my CF is still pro but i'm actually becoming a decent player

∫unk

Smash Master
I went 8-2 in singles pools lost to Sean

doubles pools was cancelled because there weren't enough setups to finish pools and bracket for both events

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i'm back home from pound and really tired, going to practice some stuff before i go to sleep though

anyways i got 2nd seed in pools

kadaj was playing real bad after first round pools so he unfortunately didn't make it
but he did beat lain 2-1

and i'm not sure if pierce made it or not, i think he did

there was a diddy in my pool dakar that mike beat a while back and he was pretty disrespectful

he beat me 2-1, last match on delfino we were going even first stock and i slipped on a nana while the stage changed and died at 88%. considering i was living to about a 150+% average this was a huge disadvantage. i still brought him to last stock close to 100%

anyways during the set he was making pretty rude comments "i think mikehaze is better than you" and "you're getting way too greedy man." and "good game dude" before the ****ing match is even over. everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that **** in the middle of the match you're just being a ****ing ****. i hope i play him in tournament so i can **** him.

anyways pools are tomorrow/today and i have **** to practice for them i'll let you guys know what's going on tomorrow if i can find a way to post

Roxas M

Smash Master
i'm back home from pound and really tired, going to practice some stuff before i go to sleep though

kadaj was playing real bad after first round pools so he unfortunately didn't make it
but he did beat lain 2-1

there was a diddy in my pool dakar that mike beat a while back and he was pretty disrespectful

he beat me 2-1, last match on delfino we were going even first stock and i slipped on a nana while the stage changed and died at 88%. considering i was living to about a 150+% average this was a huge disadvantage. i still brought him to last stock close to 100%

anyways during the set he was making pretty rude comments "i think mikehaze is better than you" and "you're getting way too greedy man." and "good game dude" before the ****ing match is even over. everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that **** in the middle of the match you're just being a ****ing ****. i hope i play him in tournament so i can **** him.

anyways pools are tomorrow/today and i have **** to practice for them i'll let you guys know what's going on tomorrow if i can find a way to post
dekar was talking on the livestream. he was saying the same thing about mikehaze being way better than you again.
iirc he also said that he would have 2-0'd you again if he didn't SD.
(i'm just saying what he said on livestream. not spreading rumors or anything.)

good **** though. :)

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice

but he did beat lain 2-1

Sadly, we will always have ******** like dekar. We just have to learn to ignore them, for they crave attention because it makes them feel more important then they really are.

Nic64

Smash Lord
What kinda ****** new*** ****** brawl*** would be a douche to neo?
QFT. As much as I would disagree with it I can see where the in game comments come from because pissing people off can be advantageous, but going on the livestream with it like that seems like he just doesn't like him, how ****ed up do you have to be to hate on NEO like that. Brawl scene is full of so many disrespectful *******

∫unk

Smash Master
I went 3-2 got 25th :/ there were 112 for singles I think

yeah all ddd. Bracket was bye lost to icys beat a falco beat a Falco lost to falco lol

pools was lost to mk beat a falco beat a wario/falco beat a wolf beat an olimar

lol ALL bad matchups except wolf and 1 game of wario it was fun though all my wins were 2-0 all losses 0-2

I was more disappointed in doubles we lost to a mediocre team and I wasn't playing well

I played GPeternity ggs I hope i was able to show you something :)

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
in 2 days you were the only person to go marth against me lol, made me realize why people seem to hate marth dittos.

overall i got a good handle of where i need to improve; everywhere.

i have problems spacing in general when my opponent moves well. i'm too used to my friends who don't walk or sh anywhere without attacking.

i react slowly when my opponents make mistakes, or i react inappropriately.

i smash too much, actually i knew that already...

i'm really easy to read. i realized midway through my pool that i could tell when/where/how i'd done something predictable or stupid and how i would be punished for it.

my edgegame needs an overhaul. not sure how to cover options.

also, for some reason i fail to do a full db combo when i need to. i think 70% of the time i muck up and don't finish all 4 hits when i want to. and when i do manage to finish i hits a shield and i get grabbed....not sure of the pressure is throwing me for a loop or what.

also, it seemed like at times time kinda slowed down and i felt like i was moving slow.

and finally; I like to sd.

wow a lotta stuff happened.

Rad

Smash Ace
also, for some reason i fail to do a full db combo when i need to. i think 70% of the time i muck up and don't finish all 4 hits when i want to... not sure of the pressure is throwing me for a loop or what.
I have this problem when I'm nervous. I hope that's normal ^_^;

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I Main as marth in melee not brawl, but i still understand
his needed palette swap needs, if he had a Golden Color,
You can bet your life i would main as him, but until then,
i gotta keeps the olimar and IC's......

Top Bottom