• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Junk wifi me. I need to de-noobify myself before my next tournament in two weeks.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well, I figure it's not like an IC infinite, all you have to do is press A twice pretty much and repeat lol.

But at a volume like that, that'd cause a seizure for sure lol.

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
At wgf there was 112 for singles and 8 setups

the tournament was in socal and besides the TO and me/warp (we brought a setup each and were from cencal) Socal players brought 3 setups for a total of 8 setups lol
i brought a setup, asked aznlep where i should put it, he said one moment and walked away and never came back.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So I started playing donkey kong country with other SNES platformers on the radar, and i've come to realise something.

Since I was like 5-10 or something my reaction speeds have PLUMMETED.
FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK.

I think a full course of all DKCs, a non-10 minute playthrough of Super Mario World, and Mario Bros 2/Lost World will hopefully tighten my reeeeeeeeeeeeeflexxxesssssssssssssssss and maybe lost world would up my timing skills. loool.

∫unk

Smash Master
Fail. It's that camping. My reaction speed is beastly due to my aggressive play.
I heard you were annoying as hell at genesis constantly giving obvious advice to people that didn't need it.

"Oh right there you should have done back air because it would have hit him and he would have died"

good job making it out of the hardest pools for brawl though (I'm not trolling here). You probably had to beat some good people to make it into bracket.

but more importantly marthshadow you might want to consider changing your tag before going to your first scsa. ShadowROB was good and he still got a lot of **** for his name.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My reaction is pretty average. Years of playing Counter-Strike and DDR have made me neglect reflexes in favor of cue-based timing.

Luckily I can predict the future!

Okay okay just watch

tonight

dinner will be fried chicken

∫unk

Smash Master
It's not very unique or cool and gives the impression that you're a noob

chaos-anything shadow-anything dark-anything light-anything etc.

listing your main somewhere in your name

having a number as a part of your tag

having a really long tag

are all no nos. Especially as you get better and more well known people will make fun of your name. It's something you can choose so why would you put yourself through that.

I'm sure there's more that's all i could think of off the top of my head

∫unk

Smash Master
Just walk up to mike and tyrant and if I'm there me and we'll think of a good tag for you

that's how the bumblebee came to be with his honey

and my true tag is monkinthefunk with a strawberry milkshake

etecoon

Smash Hero
at least no one else is named after some thing who's only purpose in life is to show you wall jumping

Roxas M

Smash Master

having a really long tag

are all no nos. Especially as you get better and more well known people will make fun of your name. It's something you can choose so why would you put yourself through that.

.......i am a noob. :laugh:

and that's all i could think of on the top of my head when i joined this site.
now i know ''shadow'' + anything = way over used. too bad i had to figure that out once i already made my name.

Just walk up to mike and tyrant and if I'm there me and we'll think of a good tag for you

that's how the bumblebee came to be with his honey

and my true tag is monkinthefunk with a strawberry milkshake

i'll be the random black kid with a hoodie that looks lost. lol

........monkinthefunk? :laugh:

and don't i have to figure out a new tag before i enter the tourney? i have to sign up before i get in.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Word lol, ChaosKnight (if you reply i'll know you name searched) is probably the biggest noob name on the site hahaha.

Chaos and Dark are the biggest giveaways overall. Shadow isn't TOO bad.

I think Lord Chair is an awesome name tbh

idk about mine, i like it but it doesn't flow. i wont switch it unless i can think of something else i really like which probably won't happen.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

having a really long tag

having a tag nobody can pronounce.

*fixed

10fixes.

∫unk

Smash Master
im pretty sure you will win at least 1 set in pools at your current level so you're not a noob

well if you like your name just keep it... don't say i didn't warn you though

lol or just change your name right now you haven't even entered a tournament all you have to do is change your name here just look around think of something you like... looking around my room i thought of these tags (these are probably lame I'm just giving you ideas on how to get one):

Originals
External or EXT
Remote
Imaginary
Strings

Any 3-4 letter acronym - it can be dumb... example: YTJ (Y to Jump) or DEHF lol

yeah whatever lol its just like after 2-3 tournaments that's what you're going to be known as

monkinthefunk is what i get for starting off as junkinthetrunk

Top Bottom