• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

風のキッズ3 [Kaze no Kizzu 3] a Marth Combo Video (updated!)

Elen

Smash Lord
Good marth, but after about the 5 spike in a row you got on me, I would have unplugged your controller...and after realizing in a sudden burst of anger I unplugged my controller and saw you spike me again, I would have...well ****, I would have quit.
Rofl. Me and my friends have a huge joke about unplugging controllers >.> Anyways. Awesome video Kizzu, your best of the 3 by far. Host it somewhere so I can Dl it and add it to my collection ^.^

NB$

Smash Cadet
i Liked all three of your videos.... no i LOVED all three of your videos. All three had good combos, good music, but nothing could compare to those SEXY COMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
I love your videos more than my own mother. Your combos + your amazing music tastes = sexual arousel and satisfaction.

Eggz

Smash Hero
It was pretty obviously intentional.

I've dropped fox for Marth. Yay kizzu. Dont stop making these combo videos though. You should make one every time you find something new. If someone else were to start making them, they'd have bad music like rap and stuff. D=

metroid1117

Smash Master
Strange, I can't upload the combo vid o.õ
My internet sucks >.>

I'm uploading in FileFront now.
WOOT DOWNLOADABLE VERSION!!! I've been checking this thread everyday for one.

Anyway, what others have said: Please continue making videos of your Marth before Brawl comes out (after, if it doesn't live up to the community's expectations).

1) Your Marth is simply amazing.
2) You've entertained hundreds, probably thousands of people with your videos.
3) You help shed light on Marth that he's actually a character that is difficult to master.
4) You've shown some sick new things such as UAir combos and fun ways to piss off space animals (Countering Firefox and Falcofire, as well as Dancing Blade -> spike).
5) You inspire other Marths (including me :) ) to become better.
6) Your Marth videos have the best music, in my opinion.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
"Kiss of the Wind" ¿Does that what Kaze no Kizzu means?
Nevermind, excellent work Kizzu, really, way to go ^0^

If this is your last Combo Video ¿are you going to try other characters? I'd love to see more of your videos.

I'm still a great fan of your first two prequels, they came like from nowhere just to shock everyone :3

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
"Kiss of the Wind" ¿Does that Kaze no Kizzu means?
Nevermind, excellent work Kizzu, really, way to go ^0^

If this is your last Combo Video ¿are you going to try other characters? I'd love to see more of your videos.
Kaze no Kizzu means "Kizzu of the Wind" xD~
"Kiss of the Wind" would be "Kaze no Kissu"

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is my last Marth combo vid (at least made by me)
I'm training Pichu, Fox, Sheik, Mario too... but I aren't sure about making combo videos of this characters xD~

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Kaze no Kizzu means "Kizzu of the Wind" xD~
"Kiss of the Wind" would be "Kaze no Kissu"

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is my last Marth combo vid (at least made by me)
I'm training Pichu, Fox, Sheik, Mario too... but I aren't sure about making combo videos of this characters xD~
(^<
Oh, yes, I forgot the "ZZ".
I'll be missing your Marth 'updates'.

A Pichu combo video sounds teasing.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Hey Kizzu i was wondering... since "kaze no kizzu" = " kizzu of the wind" what does "kizzu mean"? and is that a kind of anime character? xD~ ( sry if i have bad english xD~ )

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kizzu i was wondering... since "kaze no kizzu" = " kizzu of the wind" what does "kizzu mean"? and is that a kind of anime character? xD~ ( sry if i have bad english xD~ )
No, Kizzu its a invention by me, its based on the word KIZU which means Wound/Scar. Btw KIZZU means nothing (not the word nothing, but nothing XD~)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
For real, I was like "This guy has an inuyasha obsession." Kaze no Kizu, which means wound of the wind, which is basically equal to wind scar. Not finished yet. And thats what I thought were the titles of your combo vids, which is why when asked if I have seen "Wound of the Wind" (kens combo vid) I automatically thought of yours.

I wanna so a combo vid of you getting comboed, you should make one.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
For real, I was like "This guy has an inuyasha obsession." Kaze no Kizu, which means wound of the wind, which is basically equal to wind scar. Not finished yet. And thats what I thought were the titles of your combo vids, which is why when asked if I have seen "Wound of the Wind" (kens combo vid) I automatically thought of yours.

I wanna so a combo vid of you getting comboed, you should make one.
The real idea of the Kaze no Kizzu title is to be a parody of Wound of the Wind title.
I watched no more than 10 episodes of Inuyasha, I'm not a fan of this serie xD~

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
Dice?!?!

Awesome Choice For Music!

good vid with awesome combos

im trying to get good with marth so i dont get my *** beaten up by peaches

(cant even do a double f-air)

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I click the link where it can be downloaded and it doesnt work man and ideas?

Top Bottom