• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0-Death Compilation *USING THE BEST 2 CLIPS FOR EACH CHARACTER THAT ARE SENT IN*

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Greetings. I am going to be working on a 0-death compilation video for every character in the game, with Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard being counted as separate characters. I need contributions for every character EXCLUDING Mario. I will provide that clip.

Rules:

- 1 entry per person.

- The 0-death has to be a string/"combo." It has to flow nicely. I don't want a 1 minute+ clip of some dodges mixed in and stuff...that would just look terrible.

- The 0-death has to be legit. I'll discard any entries with opponents just standing there, or falling to the ground and not doing anything.

- No 0-deaths on computers.

- IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE 0-DEATH COMBO IS ALREADY UP ON YOUTUBE/SOME OTHER SITE. If it's beastly, and you want it in, you can submit it.

- Any number of people may submit a clip for the same character. I will decide which TWO are the best by the end of the week and use those clips. IF YOU SUBMIT A CLIP FOR LINK AND IZAW...AND...OTHER GOOD LINKS SUBMIT A CLIP FOR LINK AS WELL...DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP.

- You must post your FC/Wii Number immediately and ADD ME ASAP. I don't want people telling me they have a clip to send me when they get back home in a week or so. As soon as I see your post, I will add you and quote you to confirm that I have done so. IF I DON'T RECEIVE A CLIP WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER ADDING YOU, YOU WILL BE DELETED. It is your responsibility to be active and check the thread for when I quote your post. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME A VIDEO LINK, THEN SO DO VIA PM. MAKE SURE TO STILL POST IN THE THREAD SAYING THAT YOU SENT ME A *insert character name* 0-DEATH COMBO.

My Information:

Brawl FC: 3867-5967-3549
Wii Number: 4233-8202-9635-9784

If, for example, only 2 clips are submitted for DK by the end of this week (9/26/09), I will use those clips unless I find one/both of them to be not suitable. If by the end of the week I still need characters done, I will do the same process the following week.

Characters:

Mario - 1 sent in
Donkey Kong - DONE
Link - 1 sent in
Samus -
Zero Suit Samus -
Kirby -
Fox - 1 sent in
Pikachu -
Marth - 1 sent in
Mr. Game and Watch -
Luigi - 1 sent in
Diddy Kong - 1 sent in
Zelda -
Sheik -
Pit -
Metaknight -
Falco - 1 sent in
Squirtle -
Ivysaur -
Charizard -
Ike - 1 sent in
Snake -
Peach -
Yoshi -
Ganondorf -
Ice Climbers -
King Dedede -
Wolf -
Lucario -
Ness - 1 sent in
Sonic -
Bowser -
Wario - 1 sent in
Toon Link -
R.O.B. -
Olimar -
Captain Falcon - 1 sent in
Jigglypuff -
Lucas -

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
New rule. If you're going to send me a video link then send it to me via PM. Make sure to still post something in this thread though, like "PM'd you a Ganon 0-death combo."

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I sent you a PM with a Falco 0-to-Death on behalf of one of my friends (as in, I hope this doesn't count as my 1 submission... I'm just doing it because they don't have an account).

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Would each individual who sends in be credited somewhere in the video?
Yes. Their name will show up on their clip, probably in one of the corners or...like...wherever it shows up best.

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED.

@Niko - Those weren't really 0-death combos since the Falco got hit during the string, and the Peach started her string when the Falco already had damage on him. Still need a Peach 0-death though.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yes. Their name will show up on their clip, probably in one of the corners or...like...wherever it shows up best.

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED.

@Niko - Those weren't really 0-death combos since the Falco got hit during the string, and the Peach started her string when the Falco already had damage on him. Still need a Peach 0-death though.
The fact that you're standards are so high for a 0-death brawl video is going to result in a lot of crummy clips.

because 0 to deaths are only possible with error on the opponents side.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
The fact that you're standards are so high for a 0-death brawl video is going to result in a lot of crummy clips.
I'm not exactly inexperienced when it comes to knowing what a good clip is.

because 0 to deaths are only possible with error on the opponents side.
Incorrect. The person performing the 0-death usually has to be good at reading the opponent. The opponent making an error could help result in the 0-death, but it's not the "only possible" way for it to happen.

It's funny how I get a negative comment regarding the outcome of this video, the quality of the clips that people send in, and my understanding of what a 0-death is, all because I rejected your non-0-death entries.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well apparently your experience isn't as great as you believe.

At equal high/top level play it just doesn't happen. If you think I'm getting defensive that's terrible.

You're understanding of what a 0-death is? Do you not understand brawl?

Jugz

Smash Apprentice
sepiroth I sent you a pm of several peach clips, not sure if you will choose any but there they are.Also some fox ones.

Kief

Smash Ace
Lol. I'll send you a PM featuring the link to the pride and joy moment of my smash career (a Link double galekill). Note how I didn't post it here. :laugh:

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Thanks for the entries, everyone.

Remember that this Saturday is the deadline for the first wave of entries. I'll update the first post showing which characters people have sent in clips for.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I sent you a PM saying about my Captain Falcon 0-death =) READ PLEASE, IT'S AWESOME!

Top Bottom