• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0-Death Compilation *USING THE BEST 2 CLIPS FOR EACH CHARACTER THAT ARE SENT IN*

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
If it's a 0-death, is legit, and looks beastly you can send it in.

So no, WarEvolution wouldn't work.

LOL, jk jk, if you have a link you can send it to me via PM, or if it's a replay you can post your Brawl FC/Wii Number. My info is on the first page.

No links in the thread pl0x.

btb

Smash Cadet
I have a 0-death at beginning of a match vs a marth. The marth is a competent player and is able to beat me, but the 0-death flows smoothly and is about 4 secs long. If you want a preview you can go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-TWbkVVK8 and its at 20 seconds, right after I Diddy hump ZSS. My brawl fc is 1891 0982 2696. My wii code is 6054 5111 5709 6210. I do have the original AVI if you're interested, and is 8 seconds long, although it does include the 3-2-1 countdown. Let me know if you're interested, this is for Diddy Kong. I also do have the replay I can send to your wii. Whatever floats your boat :), I have added your wii and brawl codes already.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
no you should give up. See the thread by silent wolf as this man speaks the truth

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
It's a 0-death Compilation Video, not a combo video. If I said the word "combo" anywhere, it should have quotes around it. If it doesn't, my apologies.

I might give up anyways due to lack of popularity and start a completely different project.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I should've just told you that your ****ty Peach/Falco clips were good, that way you wouldn't start trolling my thread.
I just assumed this was a troll thread from the start. I should stop assuming pre 08 joiners know whats up.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
hey i sent you a PM with my DDD 0-death string

oh yeah and JUDGE i have a little mario 0-death string as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V78AR7Y3bHQ

the luigi player was struggling with the down-b, so the ending lag of it killed him after the fireball

those things are way too useful :p

Top Bottom