• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Dev. ALOT of people don't like me IS that hard to believe? I don't think it is. OH and i have a tourney in NY on the 25th son DO WERK.

Good luck to all Sc smashers hope the best for the future.

Edit: i'm thinking about picking up a summer project. a 98 jetta and turbocharging it. i have the turbo in my house. and then just blowing it up before i come back to Sc and getting something legit.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
AHHHHHH!!!!

Area6 is alright in person, but a ****-faceed-chode-load on the forums...

60% of the time, im a douche EVERY time... ;) (Swag Smiley)

That doesn't even make sense! And i'll be honest, your posts smell a bit like gasoline... singes the nostrills...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I couldn't make it due to last minute situations.

I'll be at the next one -.-

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kack will never show.
Devin was right.
^^^^@Noob.

Rant time:

I don't think I'll ever be able to go to one of these again. It was around 12:30 I convinced my parents to let me go. So my mom went to go get ready...it took her about an hour: 1:30 So, it takes about an hour to get there, but I was like "no worries, I wasn't going to enter dubz anyway."

THEN it turns out my little sister wants to come, So being all optimistic and cool and stuff, I'm all like "alright that's fine, she doesn't really have a bed time so I won't have to go home any earlier" (Keep in mind, my parents weren't going home after they dropped me off, they were gonna drive around for about an hour, catch a movie, and go out to dinner. Enough time for me to finish the tourney, hang out some, and be ready to go.)

NOW MY LITTLE SISTERS FREGGIN FRIEND WANTS TO COME. So my mom has to call her mom and make sure it's alright to take her to Lancaster. They say yes. So we all hop in the car. We are driving for about five minuites and my mom and dad needed the address, I give it to them. They start spazzing out because it's in your apartment (which I told them several times) And are all like "it's not safe for a child to go to some strangers house alone" And i'm like "Duh. I know that......Firstly Devin isn't a stranger, I've met him atleast 10 times now, you would've too, had you been socialble. Secondly, I'm not gonna be even close to alone, there are going to be about 10 other people there."

Surprisingly enough, that worked. They were still very skeptical but a begged them to trust that I knew what I was doing. EVERYTHING WAS GOING JUST FINE, I was in a PERFECT mood: My parents are starting to trust me more, I'm going to a tourney for the first time in forever, etc. I'm feeling just peachy. 15 more min into the ride, we are about halfway there, at around 2:00. My dad says "I'm just letting you know now, Your only going to be able to stay till 6 or 7 o'clock." I say "That's really not enough time, We are gonna get there at like 2:30, and they have to do doubles which last about 2 hours, then singles at about 5:00 which last longer." ( I was hoping for atleast 8:00, MAYBE 9:00, but 8 was fine.) They say "Well [my sister's friend] has to be home before late, and we have to get up in the morning and take [My brother] to his college orientation"

So really, the orientation is at like 11:00. I was only asking to stay till 8. We'd get home at 9, [sister's friend] can go home, and my parents could do nothing like they always do. Plus, this trip was for me, I didn't want my sister going because I knew she'd screw something up. Well guess what? She did. So there was no sense in me going, so we drove home.

We get home a few minuites later, I go up to my room and supress my anger. about and hour later, my mom comes in to ask me if I want to go to Sports Connection. EFFING SPORTS CONNECTION, ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I simply said "No." and she left. GUESS WHAT!? They went FOR MY SISTER AND HER FRIEND TO HANG OUT. Her friends parents could have perfectly taken them, OR my sister could've just played at her house. NO, They HAVE to ruin my day, by going with my FOR NO REASON AT ALL. They get back around like 6:00 and GUESS WHAT ELSE!? MY PARENTS SIT AROUND THE REST OF THE DAY WATCHING MOVIES AND TV AND ON THE COMPUTER DOING ABSOULUTLEY NOTHING. I'm just really ticked.

/storyrant.

Point: I'm not going to be able to go to any of these unless I can get a ride (and I'm fairly sure that's not happening)
But seeing as how I actually convinced my parents to let me go to your house, it's a possibility.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
>.> I've asked like 23049323204 times if anyone wanted to ride with me to HERB. I still have 3-4 spots available in my van. Sushi-Man is comming with me, and I will have a tv in my car to play brawl on the way. My dad and I are planning on leaving on the 25th, then heading home a bit after brawl singles ends, on the 26th/morning of 27th.

But if you guys only want to go for Brawl, then I can skip out on Melee singles and leave on the 26th.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
>.> I've asked like 23049323204 times if anyone wanted to ride with me to HERB. I still have 3-4 spots available in my van. Sushi-Man is comming with me, and I will have a tv in my car to play brawl on the way. My dad and I are planning on leaving on the 25th, then heading home a bit after brawl singles ends, on the 26th/morning of 27th.

But if you guys only want to go for Brawl, then I can skip out on Melee singles and leave on the 26th.
i would go to spectate some melee. but ill be in the car all **** day on the 25th. driving back from PA. what time should i get there dev?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
>.> We can't do a small little 7v7 crew battle?

BTW: Is anyone going to Stongerton?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Id really like to do HEEEEEEEERB!!!

But, im decided:Im going back to IL for sure. In a month/2 max.... im outie

Starting fresh, pickin up the pieces, moving on

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You know what I don't hate?

Vests...

Is anyone else interested in Stongerton? If I have off, I'm going.
I'm asking my parents tonight if I can go. If they have to work, I'm going to beg my head off if I can get a ride. They trusted me enough to go to your apartment, I would think a little drive would be cool too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

the billfest that ran brawl+, i got 3rd place lol. i lost to pp in winners and mitsu in losers finals. i played wolf...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Id really like to do HEEEEEEEERB!!!
You lie. I tried to convince you to do HERB on Saturday.

edit: in Stongers defense, he's gotten much better since I last played him. I'd like to play him more agaaaaaaaain.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Guess the only tourney I'll really be able to go this summer is HERB. I might be able to make some of these after HERB though.

If I win HERB, (I've goten super good, if I do say so myself) I'm definatley going to the tourney in TX. I'll fly there.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
When i walked in the door Stingers, met you, and pwnd your green kirby on SMAAAAAAASHVIIIIIILE! then ps1

THEN pink Yoshi twice on SV

Then brawl singles rolled around... :p

And i DO want HERB sir. Im likley driving Adam and I, or ridin out.

IF my job lets me*

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
What's this? I'm NOT the only one that uses Green Kirby? WTF O_O
I use every character green. Except Yoshi (Yellow) and all the other chars that just look really stupid in their green color (Lucario)

NC/SC head count for HERB:

Kack
Devin
JMan (maybe)
Adam
Crio
Snap
Phil (?)
Thunder (?)
Joe??? (I haven't heard from this dude in forever)

Am I missing anyone?

One of us is going to win. Or atleast get top 5. We gotta rep guys.

Top Bottom