• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

?/?/07 Smashers Unite 2, Come Get Smashed!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hmm.

I might try to show up to this. I'm not too keen on the whole 4 hour drive thing. I dunno.

It's a toss up between this and the GA tournament.

WELCOME TO PAGE 2 NUKKA!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ok well we have cancelled this until we find another date not too close on top of another tournament..... also I am looking into another venue that is larger and more catering to our needs. Since the attendance was going to get cramped for the site I had planned. Thanks again to everyone for bearing with North Florida as we work this out. Hope to see everyone at this tourney when we finalize everything.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea Xoff I google mapped orange park and that is 5 hours from us in the realy North florida u are more central florida location by jacksonville and gainsville. There are people that smash in those areas. You should take a look at The Florida Thread and find some people near you in there. Good luck bro glad to see new Florida people coming out to smash.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
thanks drumma. ah i see i mapped ft walton. your near pensacola ;(

but honestly im down to drive 5 hours for a tourney worth going to. so if nethign ever goes down thats big. deff let me know bruh!! thanks again

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You give me a day and a time, and as long as i have that weekend free, i'll be there.

We owe you guys; dont cancel for any more smalltime tournies.

7-up

Smash Cadet
This ever go down, or are you just waiting for the realease of brawl?

I'd be more than stoked to attend another one of your guy's tournys once brawl is out.

Top Bottom