• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
wow look at ken and bombsoldiers tia bracket. it is the hardest thing ever:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Gimpyfish62 + Eggz
Lost to Tang + SilentSpectre

Losers' bracket
Defeated Mike Y + Trevyn
Defeated DSF + Bob$
Defeated Wobbles + Taj
Defeated HugS + Bloodofthefallen
Defeated Lucky + Mango
Defeated Mew2King + Chu_Dat
Defeated Tang + SilentSpectre
Lost to Isai + The_King

Overall placing: 2/48

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Ken + Bombsoldier's game against Isai + The King must have been awesome. I think Isai was able to get the upper hand and contribute to their win with electric knees. They are just so powerful, but a tipper is just as nice. I hope in singles bombsoldier does better than ken, bombsoldier is more epic!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
300 people from the looks of it. 32 pools of 9 and 10. crazzy. must be nice. I imagine brawl will have tournaments double the size, at least if brawl has online its competitive scene will boom, but then, this isn't a brawl discussion spam thread.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm watching the division that has Isai in it. He told me before one of his matches that he had a considerable amount of sleep - four hours - considering what he and King achieved ... he just did a punch punch cancel, grab, down throw, kick up, somersault, somersault, kneebomb on Frozen Serpent. Textbook.
haha.... do you play smash? =P

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol give him a break :) (not that you're picking on him but oh well)

we all who speak Smash understand it

gentelman, grab dthrow, upsmash?, uair, uair, knee. GG Frozen Serpent

LOL. And i'm glad that singles finally started, can't wait to see who all advances.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
hahaha the gentleman description confused the hell out of me, i thought punch = falcon punch rofl. and also somersault that took me a second to figure out since i thought of falcon's double jump at first

also, it would probably be faster to type the smash terms ie punch punch cancel vs gentleman or somersault vs uair. i'm guessing that this may also be intended for people who dont necessarily play?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Are all the matches only going to be released on DVD? (At least the top 8 matches or so)? Just curious to whether or not there will be actual vids up later.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
So yeah there can't be 300 people there if in a sample of two pools, in both 30% of the players have been disqualified.

also,
Noobs beware, the mad summersalt combos r coming for j00.
...haha

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So many DQ's...looks like not even Isai can sandbag his way out of the brackets this time.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Congratz EC for ****** crews.

Good shizzy at Isia and King winning teams, I'm sure no one saw that coming.

Snap

Smash Ace
I don't know if uair looks like a summersault. I think the jump does though. look:

that's the definition of a summersault, and I think that falcon's jump looks just like it.

Snap

Smash Ace
the uair doesn't curl him into a ball. I think his body is straight and just does a 360 degree rotation in the air, backwards. oh well. i guess it doesnt matter.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
okay so isai does a double jump -> double jump -> knee combo?
lol

somersault could also be the roll/sidestep. isai does roll alot; maybe he did roll backwards, roll backwards, reverse knee?

okay but seriously
its obviously uair -> uair -> knee, although the uair is definitely a backflip and not a somersault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom