• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I think Forward might end up against PC Chris. If they Falco ditto that would be AWESOME!

EDIT: That bracket is called AZ, is that a sign!?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Bombsoldier just couldn't withstand the hacked grab + grab + grab + downsmash hack that is drephen.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Which is why Chu Dat is one of the only players who is even a remote threat to m2k, and beat him at Pound 2? >____>
no johns of course but...

he did f'ing terrible at pound 2 for some unknown reason ;>>

but yeah.... not attempting to john about anything -_-

yet chu "is" a threat to him..

edit:chilln,you didnt go to this? O_o

why?

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Chesterr01 is doing well, and so is Drephen. That's pretty cool, but I feel sorry for BS. It's not his fault all this hype was built around him, it's not like he asked for it. Now he's going to get slammed by hatahs.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
wtf no Kaiser in brackets? =[

no johns of course but...

he did f'ing terrible at pound 2 for some unknown reason ;>>

but yeah.... not attempting to john about anything -_-

yet chu "is" a threat to him..

edit:chilln,you didnt go to this? O_o

why?
Change your avi please, I look at the avi and think its PC then read that jackoff post and realize it has to be someone else and of course it is =/

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Chesterr01 is doing well, and so is Drephen. That's pretty cool, but I feel sorry for BS. It's not his fault all this hype was built around him, it's not like he asked for it. Now he's going to get slammed by hatahs.
There's no any reason for people to hate on Bombsoldier just because he wasn't the miraculous Falco he was hyped up to be.

Also if you guys want to continue the ICs vs. Marth thing make a thread in the IC Board so we can stop spamming up the 0C3 thread.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I really hate that it's 12 at night over here in the ****ing East Coast so I come on thinking the results are up and their not cause it's 9 ****ing pm in Cali :( !!!!!!

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol Mike this thread is getting closed tomorrow might as well get some posts lol.

I THINK THIS FOR RESULTS
1st: PC or Chu
2nd: M2K (I just don't see a win)
3rd: PC or Chu
4th: Ken
5th: Drephen

-EE-

Smash Cadet
kaiser didnt enter despite being in cali

not sure why... maybe he wanted to avoid ammonia poisoning
A more likely reason is he did not wanna make everyone feel bad by winning the Torny if he entered cause then they'd no hes the best ever, that Kaiser is the nicest guy you can ever meet :]

Bailey

Smash Hero
Exactly also Game 2 you gotta make your blog more understandable granted this isn't so vague: I think Bomb Soldier realized he can't do the up-down-up-down shine combo on Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom