• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
haha my bad. btw, have you gone to any of the triweeklies? cuz i live in RB.
ive gone to one, earlier this year, it was the one Chudat went to - i lost to a random scrub fox and sheik, and beat petite's peach... i was doing better in friendlies too...
but yeah i have school, no car, and asian parents who dont let me smash with random strangers
so i play with a friend of mine who i taught advanced techs

ISAI IS IN LOSERS ALREADY WTF!

he likes to sandbag into losers? theres no way he cant beat falcomist

edit: this guys running a blog for us with updates, and you're gonna criticize him? hes not a smash player, just a tournament reporting dude...

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
ive gone to one, earlier this year, it was the one Chudat went to - i lost to a random scrub fox and sheik, and beat petite's peach... i was doing better in friendlies too...
but yeah i have school, no car, and asian parents who dont let me smash with random strangers
so i play with a friend of mine who i taught advanced techs

ISAI IS IN LOSERS ALREADY WTF!

he likes to sandbag into losers? theres no way he cant beat falcomist

edit: this guys running a blog for us with updates, and you're gonna criticize him? hes not a smash player, just a tournament reporting dude...
i see. i play with petite's bf a lot. and you must still be in HS. do you go to la jolla high? i played some guy from there that won a tourny. he thought he was really good.

breakyourarmor

Smash Cadet
idiots said:
Exactly also Game 2 you gotta make your blog more understandable granted this isn't so vague: I think Bomb Soldier realized he can't do the up-down-up-down shine combo on Bob
That's beyond him, I've seen him describe a whole sequence as MINDGAMES.
please STFU you ungrateful morons. He's doing an awesome job.

Thanks GCII, I really appreciate the updates!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Is it that hard to realize he was talking about pillaring?

Keep up the updates whenever you have the chance, Game; they are appreciated :)

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Fine Fine, no more criticism from me.
Keep it up, if you can try to get some reactions from guys around. Maybe some quick interviews on how certain players are feeling being this far in the tournament.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
i see. i play with petite's bf a lot. and you must still be in HS. do you go to la jolla high? i played some guy from there that won a tourny. he thought he was really good.
ive played rickety too, hes much better than i am though
i go to a prep school right next to ljhs called bishop's, but yeah LJHS doesnt have good smashers. neither does la jolla in general. all the smashers are up where you live, or down in escondido, or something

wow DSF lost too, along with bob$. bad day for DBR? although king could do well, especially considering teams

edit: im a fan of ken... but his side of the bracket does look a tiny bit easier...

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thanks Game, without you helping the poor people like me at home watching the internet for OC3 news I think I would have just been bored all night, haha.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Guys, it should be noted there are only TWO available tapes for recording. So have your pick. Either we get most of the later matches, or we pick and choose and we don't get all of the later matches.

Plus, these guys are trying to finish as fast as possible. If we tape EVERY MATCH, we're here until 2 a.m. Good for the DVD, but I sense the owners of the venue would be none too pleased ... don't forget what happened Friday to kick off the tournament.

--GCII

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
ive played rickety too, hes much better than i am though
i go to a prep school right next to ljhs called bishop's, but yeah LJHS doesnt have good smashers. neither does la jolla in general. all the smashers are up where you live, or down in escondido, or something

wow DSF lost too, along with bob$. bad day for DBR? although king could do well, especially considering teams

edit: im a fan of ken... but his side of the bracket does look a tiny bit easier...
i know some people that go to bishops. my neighbor used to go there actually. anyways. yea OC3 staff should just get all the matches done. its getting pretty late.

and SS is in DBR...

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Guys, it should be noted there are only TWO available tapes for recording. So have your pick. Either we get most of the later matches, or we pick and choose and we don't get all of the later matches.

Plus, these guys are trying to finish as fast as possible. If we tape EVERY MATCH, we're here until 2 a.m. Good for the DVD, but I sense the owners of the venue would be none too pleased ... don't forget what happened Friday to kick off the tournament.

--GCII
Did they prohibit the recording of matches by people unless it was the OC3 staff, like last year? Cause it would have been great if people recorded their personal matches and then waited a bit to release the matches online after the DVD was sold.

The Beef

Smash Cadet
ADAM BROWN FOR THE WIN!!!! GANONATE THE STOOPID SPACE ANIMALLLLLLL!!!!! xXx-NoobKing-xXx REPRESENT CANADA AND DESTROY BOMBSOLDIER AND THEN SHAKE HANDS AND MAKE FRIENDS, BRING HIM TO CANADA AND USE HIM TO MAKE US BETTER AT SMAAAAAAASHHHHHH!!!!!

CHUK

Smash Ace
ADAM BROWN FOR THE WIN!!!! GANONATE THE STOOPID SPACE ANIMALLLLLLL!!!!! xXx-NoobKing-xXx REPRESENT CANADA AND DESTROY BOMBSOLDIER AND THEN SHAKE HANDS AND MAKE FRIENDS, BRING HIM TO CANADA AND USE HIM TO MAKE US BETTER AT SMAAAAAAASHHHHHH!!!!!
its aboot time you flicker the ol' caps lock oof, eh?

The Game II

Smash Champion
Yes, they prohibited all media. They're keeping the matches that are important. I will have preliminary matches that I will post on Tuesday. But other than that, they have everything.

Noobking/BS right now

--GCII

The Beef

Smash Cadet
its aboot time you flicker the ol' caps lock oof, eh?
If you check my post history... it's the one and only time i've ever done that. I'm simply expressing my excitement for a close friend having beaten Wolf and some others and going into a match with one of the worlds most famous. I just wanted to express my excitement and support for a fellow smasher. Sorry for hurting your eyes and feelings with my giant letters :)

Big_R

Smash Champion
Bombsoldier not as good as he used to be, or Drephen the biggest Falco slayer of all time? He has beat Shiz, Forward, and finally Dope....

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Look fellas. Power is fleeting. There is no need for me to adore some guy that almost beat Ken 2-3 years ago. It's all about the now.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Dammit I don't want to go sleep, or else when I get home from school tomorrow and check back this is gonna be like on page 300 I don't want to read 54394 pages to find out whats going on.

edit: Good job BS on beating noobking!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Haha, It was a joke. Noobking got owned, what do you expect on FD.

EDIT: You should try to report more on the winners brackets. I know BS is the big shizz in this tourny but it is just a sugestion, I understand if you are not in the area of a winners bracket match. Keep up the good work.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Dude to beat BS pick any stage not FD or DL 64 because those are the only ones they play on in Japan, why do u think Noobking did as good as he did on YS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom