• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
it would be nice to see ken win, or isai just because wtf isai winning singles would be tight.

but i dont think any of thats going to happen, m2k is just too beastly. i'm curious, how did m2k used to do against chu back when he was pretty much always using fox?
got ***** repeatedly by chu

Jem.

Smash Master
Because M2K 3 stocked Ken in crews? And you can't say Ken wasn't trying, only Isai gets to use that john for 2 years apparently.

Keep me updated with DJ Combo and Silent Wolf since brackets aren't getting updated minutely plz :]

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man im tellin all of you NorCal is gunna win the 2 major Brackets eastcoast can have Crew but the standings has 3 great Norcal crews in the top 5

Isai and king took teams

Now someone from NorCal needs to Win Singles like Slient Spectre and he could do it cuz his Captian is F*****G Amazing

Sensei

Smash Lord
I don't think most people have realized how much better M2K has gotten since last year. All I can say is I hope M2K doesn't **** too badly. EAST COAST!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Judges Say...
M2K delivers a poop sandwich to Ken.

EDIT: Is anyone else staying up for Brackets and Brawl update?

Jem.

Smash Master
M2K just won what? The tournament cant be over already, considering no one said if Silent Wolf played Lunin or someone else yet. Or did he play Ken and win?

SuperRad

Smash Master
Because M2K 3 stocked Ken in crews? And you can't say Ken wasn't trying, only Isai gets to use that john for 2 years apparently.

Keep me updated with DJ Combo and Silent Wolf since brackets aren't getting updated minutely plz :]
actually i've never heard isai say he hasn't been trying. others will say it for him, because someone as good as he is shouldn't lose as much as he does. usually when people make a comment about his sandbagging he doesn't say anything or he'll say something like "i'm not that good, lots of people can beat me." But most people DO think he is sand bagging. He is the best doubles player in the world and is the best smash64 player. it doesn't make sense that some how neither of those translate over to melee singles.

just a little clarification :)

peachori

Smash Journeyman
got ***** repeatedly by chu
oh lol. if they meet i hope m2k goes like peach or some ****. although then maybe chu would just **** him with young link. i hope they meet.

and has isai been eliminated yet? maybe he's deciding to stop sandbagging and play for reals. whoa ok time to stop dreaming -_-

chillindude829

Smash Master
Ken has been there the past 5 years >_> People are finally starting to pass him. I'm rooting for Silent Wolf, DJ Combo, then M2K.
actually you don't know what you're talking about, people started passing him at about MLG orlando of last year, he hasnt won a major tourney since then

maximuspita: how am i hating...?

wuthefwasthat: no chu is definitely EC again. H2YL for life son. also: DEAR GOD that crew battle would be a massacre, even without chu on EC

G@BE

Smash Lord
It does not seem like Ken does not even care/play as much as he used to.
Does he not say that he is going to quit after every tourny he goes too... >.>

breakyourarmor

Smash Cadet
m2k vs ken - 3 stock m2k
m2k vs isai -2 stock m2k
m2k vs dsf - 2 stock m2k
m2k vs SS - 1 stock m2k
m2k vs hugs - 1 stock m2k

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Crazy, just crazy. Looks like East Coast is now Beast Coast.
man East coast beast coast hahahahahahahaha man you havent see all the of the west coast yea they one a crew battle but that doesnt meant there the best cuz they didnt play all of the westcoast top players they only got 5 of the very many and i cant believe how underrated you guys are making NorCal hell Cal for that matter look there are so many great NorCal players that didnt attend OC3 so ehy havent seen all the best the west coast has to offer

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I have never even heard of East Coast losing a crew battle. lol. They're too good. Plus if you assembled ALL of what you could call east, everyone, KDJ, DaShizWiz, M2K, Chu, I can't see anyone beating that from any other region...

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
cali is just mad deep. thats what we've got goin for us. so maybe if a crew battle was with like 30 people each. we would win.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
cali is just mad deep. thats what we've got goin for us. so maybe if a crew battle was with like 30 people each. we would win.
Not if M2K went first ;)

Also, is the blog updating for this tournament being translated from japanese through babelfish?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Im telling you Cali is not just all bout Ken so every east coast player went through Ken but some of you make if seem like Ken is California it is far more deeper than you would think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom