• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
I knew M2K would beat Ken, did not want him to but he did, I still like M2K of course I am just living in the past of when Ken ***** lol.

uh... no cali is actually clearly not the best state and it's doubtful it ever has been. VA is the best
BUT WHAT ABOUT DELAWARE!?!?!?!?!?!

Jem.

Smash Master
C'mon Silent Wolf and DJ Combo!
Both sides has good players, does it really matter which is better, really?
Just play smash for money and enjoy playing good players. East and West both have great players. As does Midwest with Darkrain. Ka-Master didn't attend from WA, don't forget about him. Cause I played him in the finals of a tournament yesterday recorded >.<

The Game II

Smash Champion
Nah, The Game doesnt play smash so he doesn't know the terms that are in use.

That's pretty funny but I do play Smash. I realize that this blog is for EVERYONE, not just Melee players.

When I first started this, I did an all-Melee term story, and I got 15 e-mails saying they did not know what I wrote. So you have to understand that THIS IS NOT JUST FOR MELEE PLAYERS AND MELEE READERS.

If I have to say it again, I'll just stop giving updates.

--GCII

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
lunchbox do you know what "among others" means?

i never said cali didnt have the most players, im sure you do. hooray for cali! they have a lot of people!
yea i kno what it means but in the way that you put it you made it seem like after g-reg or what ever his name is you couldnt think of anyone else to list thats all im saying

Yea i kno aznspikes haha hey man do you attend any of the NCB's

chillindude829

Smash Master
i would still say VA is the best state. when regional crews are done its usually 10 people, so why would state crews be any more than 10? if it were 5v5 VA would win no contest, if it were 10v10 then cali might win but i'd say that's more due to a population advantage than anything

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
i would still say VA is the best state. when regional crews are done its usually 10 people, so why would state crews be any more than 10? if it were 5v5 VA would win no contest, if it were 10v10 then cali might win but i'd say that's more due to a population advantage than anything
how about a 7 v 7.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
haha population that has nothin to do wit it its not our fault cali is like 100x's bigger than VA but you may have a point on the 5v5 but then again you never kno

What is the lastest with this tournement anywayz how is SlientSpectre, King, Germ, and LunInSpectra even tho LunIn had to play Germ

COME ON NORCAL

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Lunchbox, I don't play smash anymore. I used to. I'm friends with Tang and all those asian people. I just show up on smashboards like 3 times a year; lucky me I came by during this big tournament. I always seem to make a new enemy every single time i come around XD.

Anyways. Wooooo go Nezumi! Even if she didn't enter. =]. Ok can someone tell me who's left to cheer for. List westcoast ppl please.

Jem.

Smash Master
Lunchbox, I don't play smash anymore. I used to. I'm friends with Tang and all those asian people. I just show up on smashboards like 3 times a year; lucky me I came by during this big tournament. I always seem to make a new enemy every single time i come around XD.

Anyways. Wooooo go Nezumi! Even if she didn't enter. =]. Ok can someone tell me who's left to cheer for. List westcoast ppl please.
DJ Combo
Silent Wolf

That is just Washington, but.. Root for them.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman

oh man y did you quit and yea your cool wit all the baysians there pretty cool i somewhat talk to LunIn hes pretty funny Tang when i seen him he was jokin around being hella funny and Zhu is a real cool dude

Its all good Jem. ill root for them to but only cuz they're on the WestCoast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom