• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
The blog doesnt talk about how Silent Wolf vs Ken went. I know Ken won, but did he sweep Silent Wolf or did he take one match atleast? Sorry to be a WA fanboy, but I play with these guys a lot and am from WA, and want to know how they're doing.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
give game a break guys, i'm sure he's doing his best to try and relay as much information as he can. if he misses something, its not because he's doing it on purpose its just because he missed it.

quick question, is isai even still in this thing? and if you have a chance, let us know what matchup you're watching (ie winners semis, etc) although i guess you may not actually know which matchup exactly it is

Jem.

Smash Master
Peachori, we realize he is doing his best, we appreciate it, but there are a couple others posting with info sometimes too, and with so many posts, you can't read them all, so people want to know.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
nope i don't know lunchbox. But i do remember playing WWE Day of Reckoning with SS. I forced him to let us stop playing smash for atleast an hour. This was a year ago. =]

WEST COASTTTTTTTTT. GO ISAI, KEN, and BAYSIANS. GO KING

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
They have cool names but silent wolf sounds too much like Silent Spectre. And a silent spectre makes more sense than for a wolf to be silent.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
Ok just wondering man i think if he would have played with DBR EastCoast wouldnt have one the Crew Battle
i love the west coast too, but are you not aware of the monstrosity that is mew2king? dbr is great and all, but they simply dont have the firepower or experience to deal with the likes of pc, chu, and m2k on the same team. if anyone had a chance it was crazy return since they had bs isai ken and hugs, maybe if they had someone better than mana in his place it would have been more competitive although its not like he did SO bad. actually i dont think much could have stopped m2k from ****** in crews haha

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Wolfs are silent b4 they strike their target fools .__.

Update: Ken Eliminated King.
Good **** Ken, bring it back in losers, dont be afraid to go Fox on M2K :]

King made more then an impact on his return to the game after a short absence by winning teams, good **** to him aswell!

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Okokokok silent wolf can be ur silent person that u root for. No hard feelings =]. GO SILENT WOLF. and and GO KEN!!! see.. like i said earlier in the thread.. ken is just doing that thing where he lets them feel like the man at first... only so he can turn them into a woman again.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
Wait SS played with both of them

who else from NorCal is still in it Did LunIn or Germ get eliminated or is one of them still in it

wha? you can only enter a crew tournament with one crew...

and i don't believe anyone is left from norcal. unless SS is still around...

Jem.

Smash Master
"I'm sorry guys, I have a massive headache, and I don't think any one of the 300 people remaining here have an asprin. I need to step outside ... yes I know, bad timing, but I have to breathe for a minute.

There's only four or five matches remaining."

Chu Dat and Mew2King are tied, 1-1 going to the third round of the winners finals.
posted by GCII at 7/22/2007 11:44:00 PM 0 Comments

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
why do you pasting stuff in this thread on what glenn is putting up on his own site? and that means... ken is in losers semis with PC?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
No man NorCal is offically out the worst part is Cali had to take each other out King took out SS the Ken took out King whatsupwitdat

Well guess its back to rooting for Cali come on Ken dont let the EastCoast come here and take the title

Jem.

Smash Master
Because people dont read the past 50 pages that fast?
These pages are moving fast, and people will keep asking.

That bracket isnt for real that you photoshopped, is it? Cause around Isai and Silent Wolf is a giant gap with nothing, but people are still in front of them playing?

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
Because people dont read the past 50 pages that fast?
These pages are moving fast, and people will keep asking.

That bracket isnt for real that you photoshopped, is it? Cause around Isai and Silent Wolf is a giant gap with nothing, but people are still in front of them playing?
That's the only way the loser's bracket can work, so yes, it's correct (unless I mis-read one of the 2 letter labels).

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
that bracket makes no sense im so confused

Ken is gunna prove everyone wrong and win this for the Left Coast aka the West Coast

Jem.

Smash Master
What do you mean the bracket works like that?
It says Isai and Silent Wolf haven't lost two, but they have already passed on PC Chris and such, when it looks like Silent Wolf and Isai should have been playing around that area.

EDIT: Oh, darn, Isai , Silent Wolf, and DJ Combo got eliminated? and no word on it.. :[ They were three great players. Oh well, guess it's left to Ken from West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom