• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I might be needing a teammate for Brawl - if someone doesn't mind acting as my insurance until things solidify, I'd appreciate it.
Just found out MOSS is with hulk, so I'll team with ya. Peach DK sounds like a wacky dynamic to try.
...Wait, brawl, right?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
To RIT Meleers

There will be 3 Meleers from Binghamton. We would like to challenge you to a crew battle with 3 instead of 5 people, since our last two couldn't make the ride.

hubble

Smash Ace
Now, to tell a story right about now
Foy's life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a post
Just sit and stare
I'll tell you how I became to know of that clown right there

Near west Canandaigua born and raised
In the forest was where he was usually blazed
Pillin' out waxin' gfaqsin' all cool
And techskillin some newbies he knew from school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good:
RTF and Hubble in his tournament.
He had one last stock, but then he got dair'd
Mom said 'You're movin' your fannie in with grannie in cali'

He begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed his suite case and sent him on his way
She gave him a kiss and then she gave he his ticket.
He put his walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
DIing west coast out of a charged fsmash.
Is this what the people of cali DI like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I skip the ****y, booze, wine, all that
Is this the type of place that they would mod this cool chat?
I don't think so
I'll see with this post here
I hope they're prepared for his jiggz and her bair

Well uh, the plane landed and when he came out
There was a dude who looked like a nerd standing there with his name out
He ain't trying to lose to Zelda yet.
He just got here!
He died from the quickness, like lightening disappeared

He baited for a jab and when it came near
The t.o. yelled SPIFE! and he had lice in his rear
If anything he can say is that these crabs were rare
But he thought 'Man forget it' - 'Go home on welfare!'

He looked up to the timer about seven or eight
And he yelled to the tourney 'Yo newbs, camp ya later!'
He looked at his percent
He was finally there
Plankin with his jiggz and usin her bair.
Pretty much bumping this beautiful post to the next page. :laugh:

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
interesting, though not informative on how to be cool like foy
Just sit and stare

When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good:

I don't think so

He just got here!

He looked at his percent
He was finally there
right there

MacD

Banned via Administration
Just float cancel to dash attack, you'll figure it out.

<3
that i understand... though be warned, if we ever play you will fall to it's power (idk how to spell sa-come :()

You gotta play pyro and lose to his zelda after coming back from smash pilgrimage in california.
screw that, i'll beat him in dittos even!!!!!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
If you're in the area I'm sure he'll take you. Any gas $ you can give him would help him, would it not???
I had this conversation earlier, and I said to the other person I was talking to, I wouldn't feel right getting a round trip all the way there and back, only paying half of what he needed. Also, I wouldn't feel comfortable sayign I would pay him back later, since I donn't have a job. Who knows when that would be. It's just the way I feel, sorry. Also, for me to be able to pay him the half, I would have to give up two of the events I wanted to enter, that may not sound too bad, but I wouldn't feel rather crappy to have gone, not entered everything I wanted to, and still ended up owing someone about 10 bucks.

I don't have the cash, I would like to save myself, and Artery Clogger that problem, and trouble for that matter.

"A 16-year-old can't make it out of his city because he has no money, he had poor planning, and wasn't expecting the price of the ride to be as much as it was. In the future he should be more mindful of how he keeps his money. He's *****ing out at the last minute. He's scared of getting *****. He's emo all of the time, what should it matter, he'd likely just complain over there all the time anyway."

By next tournament I should have a job, and I'll be sure to manage my money better, I'll have to learn to sooner or later, I'm about to be 17, and will be moving out next year. If this teaches me anything, it's that anything you want has to come with discipline, and I have to decide when it's smart to buy the little things I tend to buy, or when to spend money on things.

I am sorry about this, I was really looking forward to this, especially since Sheth told me he had Umineko music on his Wii, that was something I'd kill to play to. But, I guess that's what I get for not planning better.

I'm certain to get a bunch of crap about "johns" and everything for not being able to show up, if you have anythign juvenile, and immature to say, go ahead, just know that I don't care, and you'd be wasting your time doing so. I was trying to make this post as maturely as I could, and I know I need to take better resposibility in the future. To anybody who was looking forward to seeing me, I am truly sorry, I make my best effort to be at the next tournament that I can.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I had this conversation earlier, and I said to the other person I was talking to, I wouldn't feel right getting a round trip all the way there and back, only paying half of what he needed. Also, I wouldn't feel comfortable sayign I would pay him back later, since I donn't have a job. Who knows when that would be. It's just the way I feel, sorry. Also, for me to be able to pay him the half, I would have to give up two of the events I wanted to enter, that may not sound too bad, but I wouldn't feel rather crappy to have gone, not entered everything I wanted to, and still ended up owing someone about 10 bucks.

I don't have the cash, I would like to save myself, and Artery Clogger that problem, and trouble for that matter.

"A 16-year-old can't make it out of his city because he has no money, he had poor planning, and wasn't expecting the price of the ride to be as much as it was. In the future he should be more mindful of how he keeps his money. He's *****ing out at the last minute. He's scared of getting *****. He's emo all of the time, what should it matter, he'd likely just complain over there all the time anyway."

By next tournament I should have a job, and I'll be sure to manage my money better, I'll have to learn to sooner or later, I'm about to be 17, and will be moving out next year. If this teaches me anything, it's that anything you want has to come with discipline, and I have to decide when it's smart to buy the little things I tend to buy, or when to spend money on things.

I am sorry about this, I was really looking forward to this, especially since Sheth told me he had Umineko music on his Wii, that was something I'd kill to play to. But, I guess that's what I get for not planning better.

I'm certain to get a bunch of crap about "johns" and everything for not being able to show up, if you have anythign juvenile, and immature to say, go ahead, just know that I don't care, and you'd be wasting your time doing so. I was trying to make this post as maturely as I could, and I know I need to take better resposibility in the future. To anybody who was looking forward to seeing me, I am truly sorry, I make my best effort to be at the next tournament that I can.
I got to respect you for that Peachy lol. You made a hard decision and it was the right one.

I used to have this same problem with my friends as well. I'd have a very limited amount of money, and they'd want to go out to the resturaunt. Well I wanted to save my money and I told them I couldn't go, but they where like, "Oh well we'll just buy you food."

Well if I'm not willing to spend money on myself, why should I allow anyone else too? Plus bringing money into friendships really does change things.

Respect is worth much more then some tourney in my eyes. =P

The next tourney will come up quick, just keep practicing. We're prob going to have a live feed to so check it out lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I wouldn't feel rather crappy to have gone, not entered everything I wanted to, and still ended up owing someone about 10 bucks.
"A 16-year-old can't make it out of his city because he has no money, he had poor planning, and wasn't expecting the price of the ride to be as much as it was. In the future he should be more mindful of how he keeps his money.
By next tournament I should have a job, and I'll be sure to manage my money better
If this teaches me anything, it's that anything you want has to come with discipline
But, I guess that's what I get for not planning better.
I was trying to make this post as maturely as I could, and I know I need to take better resposibility in the future. To anybody who was looking forward to seeing me, I am truly sorry, I make my best effort to be at the next tournament that I can.

plus 9001 cool points to this guy for massive maturity

ill miss ya, but ill see you at the next one.
EDIT: I will be shoutin you out on the livestream son. you best be there =P

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'll send you a link personally when I get it. I'm not sure whose channel we're doing it on yet/whose laptop. We did the livestream last weekend on mine, but it has battery probs so its not the best choice for this kind of event.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Everyone coming tomorow night and even perhaps saturday: Drive safely. We're supposed to be getting 2-4 inches tomorow, and its going to be cold as hell.

Not to much snow but it was kind of slippery on my way back from work tonight.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I got that matchup on lock now dude. MM me?

And confirmed for This tournament, i have to pick them up at ROC airport tomorrow is MacD, LumpyCPU, and KFC.
just wrong. . . guess im walking then!
Just sit and stare

When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good:

I don't think so

He just got here!

He looked at his percent
He was finally there
pritty ******. . . . though you forgot the part where foy switches his main 8 times while in cali

Sharky

Smash Master
Everyone coming tomorow night and even perhaps saturday: Drive safely. We're supposed to be getting 2-4 inches tomorow, and its going to be cold as hell.

Not to much snow but it was kind of slippery on my way back from work tonight.
I wiped out biking to cura's today lol it was pretty funny cause I was going so much slower than I normally go already.

I respect your decision, but why's this in quotes? lol.

that crew is gonna be some variation of
Spam
The General
Pyro
and Maverick
From what I've heard Ian's improved a pretty fair amount too, don't count him out yet.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
It was things I'd likely hear from people, which was why it was in third person somewhat.

I was just too lazy to put it in a specific quote for each sentence.

Foy

Smash Champion
I can't take you seriously when you act like this.
I can't take you serious when you wear your ed hardy shirts and your haircut with that stupid face.

people take foy seriously?
Not online. Fo real.

This. Oh god a thousand times, this.
STFU who are you? DBR wanna be. Ill defecate in ya mouth and chaingrab the **** outta you.

Foy should be New York State's mascot.
Best mascot ever.
People know me. But no way i want to be this places mascot. And I dont have the attention span online to have the maturity to lead either. So **** that ****.

Foy sucks :(
AHhhhh. Thats stupid. I haven't even met you yet. Now my first impression is, "Yo i have to hate Sneezuzi and his dumb falco.

foy you seem popular

teach me!!!!!
Its hate. Don't listen to these mean kids. ;_; <3 Cali kids.
just wrong. . . guess im walking then!
pritty ******. . . . though you forgot the part where foy switches his main 8 times while in cali
Ah ****. Whaddup trick.

And Robs copy pasta was lame. Took it from gamefaqs and changed like 4 words. Gratz.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wondering if anyone can pick me up at the bus station at 131 Alliance Bank Parkway, otherwise I'll just take the city bus there. Some people may be coming with me, not exactly sure yet.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...guys...

Last night, I had a nightmare. It was about the tourney... We didn't get past Melee. (And Artery Clogger got 2nd.)

But let's make sure my nightmare doesn't come true. >_<

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I think he means we never finished melee tournies. Good god don't let this happen guys. :< Don't you dare slow up your matches, if only for the sake of the few strictly brawl peeps.

altairian

Smash Lord
If the turnout's as big as we're expecting, hopefully we can get some numbered TV's going on so the TO's can micromanage what TV everyone plays at and such. (If nobody else wants to do it, I will, cause I want things to run as fast as possible xD)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
From what I've heard Ian's improved a pretty fair amount too, don't count him out yet.

Im sticking to people that actually live at RIT right now because thats the fairest way to do it, I want to see some good matches, if I just wanted to prove rochesters superiority, the RIT crew could just be jesse, neil, and steffon, and nobody in all of NYS is going to beat that crew. but I want to be entertained and see some close matches.

Wondering if anyone can pick me up at the bus station at 131 Alliance Bank Parkway, otherwise I'll just take the city bus there. Some people may be coming with me, not exactly sure yet.
in rochester or syracuse? and when?
...guys...

Last night, I had a nightmare. It was about the tourney... We didn't get past Melee. (And Artery Clogger got 2nd.)

But let's make sure my nightmare doesn't come true. >_<
I can promise you AC wont get 2nd in this tourney if he has to play me in brackets. I beat him at SS1 and ill do it again at SS2

Top Bottom