• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Charge a 5$ venue, Then maybe take 5% of pot. give or take. i and i the " Nuuuuuu" Was related toward the increase of venue due to alot of people that are in college cant afford to pay to much.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I guess I'm $2 MMing the winner of the D3 Ditto MM.

I wanna get some $1 MMs in with some other people too. Who wants in? :p

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Me sharky fran erk and beta play melee in the syracuse area. Mana and sama-san are pretty close as well so id include them in the syracuse area.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
BCB, Ill MM you with either my ROB, my Ness, and whatever other characters I think are somewhat decent by then.
Will there be Low Tiers at this? Or is that just gonna be at the Cura smashfest?

Also, 1337-0, we need to have our matches, yo.

Anyone else who wants to MM me, get at me.

Cura, if we don't play in brackets at this, Ill MM you.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Godismyrock:BTW to everyone hating on my play style. Ness is a very bad character. Much worse then Sonic(IMO) If you watch round 1 where I actually approached cam you'll see i get obliterated for doing so. Approaching sonic makes life hard for any character, especially Ness

HAAAA-HAAA-HAAA! AHAHAHAHAH! AHAHA-...Oh you were serious? Yeah, no, you just suck.

CJT, I know you wont play like that. I'm looking forward to our matches.

Thanks for vid anyway Goggs.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Its look like there going to be a low tier tournament at this event. And probably low tier teams. 3-5$ each. Teams depends on how many are interested

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Screw brawl lowtier. Make itr melee
You ragg on brawl alot and are in love with melee which is surprising for someone who placed next to last at rochester.

Maybe you should play brawl, I heard its easier :/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Godismyrock:BTW to everyone hating on my play style. Ness is a very bad character. Much worse then Sonic(IMO) If you watch round 1 where I actually approached cam you'll see i get obliterated for doing so. Approaching sonic makes life hard for any character, especially Ness

HAAAA-HAAA-HAAA! AHAHAHAHAH! AHAHA-...Oh you were serious? Yeah, no, you just suck.

CJT, I know you wont play like that. I'm looking forward to our matches.

Thanks for vid anyway Goggs.

Have you ever played CJT before? that fool camps like an effing pro. I dont think you quite understand what you are getting yourself into
Its look like there going to be a low tier tournament at this event. And probably low tier teams. 3-5$ each. Teams depends on how many are interested
Screw brawl lowtier. Make itr melee
I actually agree. I main Sonic, san mains ike, low tier tourneys, are more suited to regions that tier ***** way more than we do. If our tourneys were like
mk
mk
snake
snake
mk
snake
mk
mk

than I could understand. but our region isnt that lame (yet) so theres no need to do a seperate tournament for low tiers.
Agreed. Also BAN LINK! Or else minh's going to ****.
Minh mains marth, i dont know what you are talking about.
You ragg on brawl alot and are in love with melee which is surprising for someone who placed next to last at rochester.

WOOWOWOWOWOOW

GETTT ***** FOY!

that was almost as bad as when you lost to that zelda in tournament.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
@pikapika and charity haters: alright you anti-philanthropists, a charity event isn't that bad. It's good publicity. the tournament we went to at the church, while no one took money home, made us look REALLY GOOD. Not every smasher is our age, so if their parents drive them, they want to make sure it's a good crowd. Not every parent wants their kids going to some tourney full of people who seem sketchy. No, it's not lucrative, but it's not bad if you want good attention and more people to come.

@goggles: OMG THANK YOU FOR USING PROPER TERMINOLOGY. Most people don't delineate between "bimonthly" and "bikweekly." Much love and appreciation, for real.

i think i'm bringing a couple kids from school to this, too. they'll suck, but they're interested. if anyone wants to let them borrow their sticks, i'm sure that'd encourage them.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Hey Foy, Dashdance>Wavedash>Charged Upsmash.

He saw it not coming. I *****, but SDed 30 times in friendlies.

We should have crews.... oh wait... I live in Buffalo.

altairian

Smash Lord
i think i'm bringing a couple kids from school to this, too. they'll suck, but they're interested. if anyone wants to let them borrow their sticks, i'm sure that'd encourage them.
I always bring a spare controller with me, but it's a ****ty gamestop controller so it's like way more massive than a gc controller should be. But if there's nothing else available, it'll get the job done I suppose.

Also wtf did you post THREE times in one thread? Is that a record for you? lol

1337-Zero

Smash Ace

Have you ever played CJT before? that fool camps like an effing pro. I dont think you quite understand what you are getting yourself into
Ahhh, you misunderstood me. When I said I knew he wouldn't camp like that, I meant I knew he wouldn't camp BADLY. I expect him to play way better than GIMR.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
CJT camps, puts up his tent, and runs when he sees a fire coming.

If I ever go in the woods, he's the first person I'd bring along.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
CJT camps, puts up his tent, and runs when he sees a fire coming.

If I ever go in the woods, he's the first person I'd bring along.
Do I know you...? [/confused]

@Goggles- Ill stop camping when it stops getting to you lol

Oh, and I actually approach with Ness. I just suck with him XD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Do I know you...? [/confused]

@Goggles- Ill stop camping when it stops getting to you lol

Oh, and I actually approach with Ness. I just suck with him XD

youll stop camping when I

1. beat you off of that terrible character
2. start 'intentionally' timing you out.

either way, this kid has earned his tent pitching merit badge

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
I always bring a spare controller with me, but it's a ****ty gamestop controller so it's like way more massive than a gc controller should be. But if there's nothing else available, it'll get the job done I suppose.

Also wtf did you post THREE times in one thread? Is that a record for you? lol
I KNOW RIGHT. I NEVER POST.

lol gotta keep my scholarship moneyyyy...

study = free money = higher education

:D

Sharky

Smash Master

quoting this just to keep it fresh...raaaaaaape

Top Bottom