• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Good thing I ordered 1,372 pounds.

Brawl is going to come really quick for this.

Lololol
Yay, good news. Not only am I more awake now, Brawl news will be relased definitely today with all those sacrfices. :D

Maybe, I can still take some tranquilzers from you after the test though? I will probably be like a zombie or something with only the hope of Brawl news keeping me awake. :laugh:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I wish I could go to sleep but I got a test in two hours.

Honestly, I do not know what I was thinking when I decided to stay up all night to study. Now I do not feel I am awake enough to take the test.
Baaad idea. Sleep is important, not only because you turn into a zombie ( undead ) or corpse ( completely dead ) after a while without sleep, but you should also know that sleep actually helps you learn. Getting a good portion of sleep every day keeps you fit and lets your brain actually *process* the information it sucked up.
Remember that for future reference.
You may feel more awake now, but chances are that if you don't sleep enough you'll fall into the volcano yourself before you even realize what's happening.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone think this will get to 150 pages before Sakurai updates?

Probably will at this rate, coupled with the explosion of "WTF NOOOOOOOOOOO" posts if he doesn't update within approximately 6 seconds of Japanese midnight.

Gah, Hurry up world! Spin Faster!!

Yay, good news. Not only am I more awake now, Brawl news will be relased definitely today with all those sacrfices. :D

Maybe, I can still take some tranquilzers from you after the test though? I will probably be like a zombie or something with only the hope of Brawl news keeping me awake. :laugh:

Let's see: I got Horse Tranquilizers.Those will put you out for a full 24 hours.

And I have Blue Whale Tranquilizers.Those will put you out till Brawl comes out....even though you'll wake up smelling like excriments.

Lol

@Fawriel.

Well,I guess I was technically dead when I was going to E3. No sleep and hyped up on Caffine(Bawls are awsome).

NES n00b

Smash Master
@Fawriel Thanks for the info, but I should know better. :)

I do not care if I smell like excriments; me want Brawl, now. *Attempts to go foward in time by spinning around in circles and fails*

Edit: *Had to mention that he found one spare kid under a seat*

Do not worry people; Brawl news will come soon. I found one more kid to sacrifice!

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I do not care if I smell like excriments; me want Brawl, now. *Attempts to go foward in time by spinning around in circles and fails*
"I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!"

*Throws up after quoting from episode I* Dear lord I am delirious.

The thing that makes this hard is that I have God-**** Rick Astley stuck in my head. Whoever rickrolled me on about page 20; HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! :urg:

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Croco, it was discovered last night around seven o'clock that the site would not be re-opening until 12 hours AFTER all the other updates. So it will be opening at 10 PM or 11PM for you depening on if your Central or you live on the East Coast.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo wat time do they say 4 japan that they will put out the site n wat about ova here?if anyone in ny holla at me.i play wit dk n i'm in the bx.oni163 is my aol name

NES n00b

Smash Master
I think we all know who Bum is. >.>

At any rate, we really do not know the time the info will be released past the fact that the site will update during the afternoon on May 22nd (Japanese time).

p.s. When is Bum videos comming out along with the Kojima vs Snake videos where I know there will be a Silv combo as the finisher? :D

Croco

Smash Lord
Croco, it was discovered last night around seven o'clock that the site would not be re-opening until 12 hours AFTER all the other updates. So it will be opening at 10 PM or 11PM for you depening on if your Central or you live on the East Coast.
Sorry about asking this..
Who said this?
And from where did everyone learn this from?

I

i8waffles612

Yay cant wait till 10 PM...

im actually happy its 10 PM and not 10 AM because i dont want everyone to see it before me!!!!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol my videos from mlg should b comin in a few weeks.great matches against isai n chu dat.i beat them n lost 2 m2k n pc chris but every video should b great.do anyone know exactly when does the site open up?i see 10 pm but y would they wait till nighttime?i think it makes more sense 2 open a site at the day time so when kids get out they can see it after school

NES n00b

Smash Master
Yay for MLG videos. :D

The reason Bum is that Sakurai wants to release the game info during the day time....... in Japan. Not the U.S. but Japan. You can see that delay sort of upsets me. :( :( :(

I will live though lol.

Edit: Mud Buddha, I think will now officially patent the designs for the failed spinning experiment since out of 60,000 people, 2 people liked it. You know what that means? I will make a killing!!! Still Brawl would propbably would not be out by the time I set all of this up. :(

Croco

Smash Lord
the link is just smashbros.com ??

u guys do know it culd just be like i dunno them fixing the site. Maybe making certain information more clear. how do we know there will be new information.
Why would it read on the front page of Nintendo.com "A major update is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. Keep your eye on the countdown clock!"?

Would be pretty wrong if Nintendo didn't announce anything big on the official Brawl site when they stated it on the official Nintendo site..
Plus.. a COUNT DOWN. It would be pretty foolish not to show new info with a countdown. A countdown is ASKING for attention.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
"I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!"

*Throws up after quoting from episode I* Dear lord I am delirious.

The thing that makes this hard is that I have God-**** Rick Astley stuck in my head. Whoever rickrolled me on about page 20; HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! :urg:
EPSIODE 1? R U CRAZY?!?!?!?

also, lay off rick. you know about that dancer in the film clip. we all know she was holding him back.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol my videos from mlg should b comin in a few weeks.great matches against isai n chu dat.i beat them n lost 2 m2k n pc chris but every video should b great.do anyone know exactly when does the site open up?i see 10 pm but y would they wait till nighttime?i think it makes more sense 2 open a site at the day time so when kids get out they can see it after school
It's miday for the japanese

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
So if I live in Perth, Australia and we are 1 hour behind of Japan(Kobe and Tokyo) then that will mean I get to view the site at 11AM right?

Markus Aralius

Smash Cadet
well its 8:10 am in michigan and all night i was dreaming about the new info, and SC2 unfortunatly im at school and they have blocked all gaming sites.
so il be going home at lunch and checking the site

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
This so annoying because when I told my friends about the update and that they will have some more new info about Brawl they just laughed at me and said that they will not have any new info and if there are there would only be info like Brawl will be on the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom