• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmm, i have yet to see anything on this page
that actually relates to the topic of this thread.....
Can we please focus this back out?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
anytime dude, i had to straighten this thread back out xD

Fino

Smash Master
this brawl hacking is getting a little out of hand.

Brawl+ actually has purpose (though it needs to stay consistent for the game to develop.

Balanced Brawl is a bit more useless, however it is kinda cool to me how everyone is balanced

Brawl- is just another version of Balanced brawl, wtf, people are wasting their time.
I died a bit on the inside. Do you... ever... th... -_-''
not even going to bother
Sorry Tin Man, you're wrong. Brawl+ was designed to make brawl more like melee by adding hitstun and making combos more common. Balanced Brawl is an attempt to take out the broken aspects of brawl. However not much hitstun was changed and the way attacks work is usually the same.

Brawl- is the opposite of both lol. It's trying to make every character as broken as possible and it's hilarious and soooo fun. Things were entirely changed, such as DK gettinga projectile, Jigglypuff's sing box becoming enourmous, and shiek being able to turn invisible. Saying Brawl- is anything like Balanced Brawl is stupid XD
^This
OMG, I played luigi and I laughed so hard I had to rage win the match. Yes, that's how much sense this game doesn't make... RAGE WIN.
I got the % lead, so I started to spam down taunt until someone finally got hit by it, grab release trip canceled usmash jab grab fthrow trip cancelled misfire

For those who have never played a form of brawl - (the codeset gets moded so often, so even people who have played it might not get some of this)
Luigi has a 60% chance of tripping when he dashes (he also runs like 2-3 times faster), his trip has a hitbox AND his trip is interuptable by any input (the first trip canceled attack, the trip hitbox hit the opponent, and it combo'd into my usmash, the second time I just canceled the trip with a misfire).
his down taunt has invulnerability frames for all but like 1-2 or somethign ******** like that.
He always shoryukens (and the range is bigger) and he always misfires.
The hit stun is ridiculous... and I'm pretty sure that was all a legit combo XD.
check out my vid: wombo combo on ice! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxqQ7MIeXi4
Canadians... <.<''
Hilt, you're at church. What are you doing on smashboards, naughty boy?
+1 prayer count

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I beat Pyronic Star at Pound 4

Hilt is really good. If you guys need to know how to beat ROB, talk to this guy or Dotcom. I haven't encountered any Olimar besides these two that truly know the matchup.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Irrelavant to the topic of this thread, but happy birthday i guess...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh yeah. Something I wanted to mention... Hilt and I were playing some friendlies at P4, ICs vs Olimar. And at one point Hilt did a yellow u-smash and he somehow was able to go into the blizzard wall, be touched by the blizzard but completely unaffected then hit me. We were also able to replicate it again once later. This need more testing x:

Noa.

Smash Master
Oh yeah. Something I wanted to mention... Hilt and I were playing some friendlies at P4, ICs vs Olimar. And at one point Hilt did a yellow u-smash and he somehow was able to go into the blizzard wall, be touched by the blizzard but completely unaffected then hit me. We were also able to replicate it again once later. This need more testing x:
Plz test this someone.

BBQTV

Smash Master
so i saw the thread title and no one has posted here in months so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom