• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Kishiru! Now I remember you. I can now call myself a pro after winning money for playing Smash.

Awesome.
Dang Scar, you wrecked me. But hey I took the opportunity while you were here.(I'm the dude with the martial arts headband)
You pound fists instead of shaking hands. That really fits for Captain Falcons. Manly.

Plup is still a beast.

Hive, I will remember your name.

Dark Sonic pulled off a neutral b to spike combo. ****.

That Japanese restaurant coulda used bigger portions in their food. That bowl may have tasted good, but I was still hungry.

I shouldn't have drank that Game Juice b4 I left. I'mma try to go to sleep now with energy drink in my body.

황미영

Smash Champion
Oh so now you do! Psh, you only beat me... A scrub... >w>

Anyways SHOUT OUTS! Even though I didn't play in the tourney.

D-Torr: Thanks for the friendlies. I didn't know you remembered me! xD

Kyon: Thanks for the friendlies. Don't worry my Falco is more garbage than yours. xD

PB&J and Frames: Thanks for riding in the car with my crazy mom and for the shirt. Good luck with your business.

Everybody else that I friendlied: Thanks! See how trash my Mewtwo is? Very.

I just need more practice, and then one day I'll place decently. :p

So keep a look out for me! ;D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Callin out SOFT. I asked the kid if I could get next when there was only 2 people at the TV and he said no (yes he was serious too). Who the hell does that?

Then he decided he'd play me after I called him out for bein gay and tryin to hog the TV. He ledgecamped me the whole match in a friendly. He literally didn't leave the ledge more than 30 seconds the entire 7 minute match or w/e the hell it was.

So yah SOFT is mad gay.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
amazing gigs

too good...soo good that i cant post shout outs now since im mad tired. but all in all too good lol. i wish i didnt get bracket ****ed x.x oh well. i got to play shiz in tournament...again >.>

DIE!!!

- uuaa

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Callin out SOFT. I asked the kid if I could get next when there was only 2 people at the TV and he said no (yes he was serious too). Who the hell does that?

Then he decided he'd play me after I called him out for bein gay and tryin to hog the TV. He ledgecamped me the whole match in a friendly. He literally didn't leave the ledge more than 30 seconds the entire 7 minute match or w/e the hell it was.

So yah SOFT is mad gay.
Some people are meant ONLY for online Brawl wifi as their source of smash. Not even talking about friend lists. Cause then they'd be able to make their taunts say "NO" "I'm GAY" "You suck"

Pi

Smash Hero
Fun tournament doods
I'll be entering at winterfest for sure but lacking money for this tourney
thanks to those who MM'd me, I'll make it back next time, you'll see ;)

1 thing I don't understand
is how col bol can be SO bad at this game
and still win tournaments
i mean
what a scrub

Any way, as always, learned some **** about samus

dj, fun teams matches lol
and i thought we'd juss be hittin each other w/ missiles the whole time
how long you gonna be in town? where you stayin? i'll prolly try to throw a smashfest together some time soon

uuaa, fun matches, any time you want samus exp juss let me know cause i need fox exp as well lol

linguini man i wanted to play ya!

dop, i got your peach next time dood, watch out
i gonna mad camp your *** :chuckle:

fullmetal, too bad we couldn't finish our match, i wanna see how my marth knowledge applies across the board

darksonic, you juss had to spike me to finish the match? come on mannn...lol, i'll getcha next time

kuya is it? yea man your G&W is sick but idk what you can do about missile spam honestly
maybe try to cancel some out w/ your fair? cause ya can't shield em apparently lol

see all ya guys at winterfest!!!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teams results:

1. Col bol + chops
2. traitor 1 + traitor 2
3. dj nintendo + linguini
4. dark sonic + raistlin
5. full metal + s0ft
5. tubes + green mario
7. qdvs + rx-
7. not sure
9. pb&j + uuaa
13. rfx + vijin
17. renth + lamugi
We lost to to jigglypufffs. Scar + Shiz

Singles results:

1. col bol
2. traitor 2
3. shiz
4. uber ice
5. scar
5. lambchops
7. chaddd
7. linguini
9. qdvs
9. dop
9. nasty
9. dark sonic?
13. plup
17.harriettheguy
Ditched his soul mate. Traitor 1

Not sure on the rest...

:colorful:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
uguguugu

teams

chops + colbol
hbox and rockcrock
linguini and djnintendo

singles

colbol
hbox
shiz
uber ice
scar

SheerMadness

Smash Master
thats why soft is probably better than you. Not saying that hogging the tv is right but ledge camping is legit. Good **** soft
lol are u serious?

Also most of the 30 seconds he didn't actually ledgecamp during the match was the 1st stock when I like 0-death'ed him. After that he just ledgecamped the rest of the match. Anyway I'm mainly calling him out for trying to tell me I couldn't get in on the TV. If he had just said "sure man you can get next" and ledgecamped the **** out of me I wouldn't call him out. But when you act like a ***** to someone then ledgecamp the **** out of them too thats when u get called out.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol are u serious?

Also most of the 30 seconds he didn't actually ledgecamp during the match was the 1st stock when I like 0-death'ed him. After that he just ledgecamped the rest of the match. Anyway I'm mainly calling him out for trying to tell me I couldn't get in on the TV. If he had just said "sure man you can get next" and ledgecamped the **** out of me I wouldn't call him out. But when you act like a ***** to someone then ledgecamp the **** out of them too thats when u get called out.
Lol I feel you. I was playing with a homei and ledged camp and he was like man your playing really gay lol. Um as far as the tv goes I understand. Personaly I was mad chill with soft aint seen him in a min but ya. Cant tell you how to feel.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I can get polmex down to like 1 stock with my doc sometimes (He's realllly good)

BUT I CANT BEAT HIM AND IT ANGERS ME

I'll get you eventually Polmex <3

EVERY SATURDAY

Renth

Smash Hero
Shout outs JHESSS:

I don't wanna do shout outs. so i'm going to let harriet the guy do them for me here he is. enjoy

my names renth i was taught by umbreon mow and the cape. im chillin and a skillin

IM MAD TIRED DAAAWg let me finish

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone recording these matches? I would sure love to watch. I'm not demanding but it would be very convenient to watch the players rumble it out since I missed this tourney.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Some serious Epic at this tournament. Epic wins, Epic turnarounds, and the ever popular Epic WTF.

Epic Win: Yes, darksonic does need to spike you. He just doesn't feel complete unless he gets to spike you even when you're slowly falling to your death after using all your jumps.

Epic Fail: Action ******* vs Scar first round.

Epic turnaround: 200% gannon with 1stock winning a match against a guy with 3 stock left.

Epic WTF: Al Qaeda Peach. Dude Falcon, when she's holding a bomb and you're at 116% you might not want to give her a chance to pull the string.

vericz

Smash Champion
Some serious Epic at this tournament. Epic wins, Epic turnarounds, and the ever popular Epic WTF.

Epic Win: Yes, darksonic does need to spike you. He just doesn't feel complete unless he gets to spike you even when you're slowly falling to your death after using all your jumps.

Epic Fail: Action ******* vs Scar first round.

Epic turnaround: 200% gannon with 1stock winning a match against a guy with 3 stock left.

Epic WTF: Al Qaeda Peach. Dude Falcon, when she's holding a bomb and you're at 116% you might not want to give her a chance to pull the string.
What are the odds lol

i want to see the match

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

So yah SOFT is mad gay.
wow, that's weak. I can't believe someone would say no when asking if you could jump in. Major BS

And on another note, I shouldn't be missing any more tourneys due to work, now that I FINALLY have saturdays off. About **** time

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Very fun tournament, ill post more later

Thanks Phanna for the ride, love you :chuckle:.

Ubuh Ice!! Too **** good

Rock's still too cool

Queens still funny and needs to **** more!!

PBnJ i love you and lambchops you didn't play me once :(, which is amazing.......... lol

HUNGRY and COLBOL, great job :).

Ima get you guys next time though, watch :).

And guy from New york i think Project, good stuff man dont worry were gonna get you amazing :).

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Very fun tournament, ill post more later

Thanks Phanna for the ride, love you :chuckle:.

Ubuh Ice!! Too **** good

Rock's still too cool

Queens still funny and needs to **** more!!

PBnJ i love you and lambchops you didn't play me once :(, which is amazing.......... lol

HUNGRY and COLBOL, great job :).

Ima get you guys next time though, watch :).

And guy from New york i think Project, good stuff man dont worry were gonna get you amazing :).
Yes im strongly requesting action b vs scar lol.

- uuaa
Yo, shiz, you able to raise a bunch o monies like u wanted?

uuaa, was the crowd audio recorded?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
can't wait to see some vids. FL is always too fun to watch.

oh yeah, and I guess if ColBol can beat Hbox and M2k can't... ColBol must be the best in the world.

lol inui.

Finch

Smash Lord
This was a pretty epic tournament. Good stuff Uberice on 4th. Cool to meet you scar, sucks about teams.

There were a lot of epic matches recorded. I can't wait to see them.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Renth, scar, plus interview videos are going to be up later this evening. Scar just gave me every recording match from gigs...other than that, stay tuned

Top Bottom