• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

null55

Smash Master
don't do it, Chris.

don't ****ing do it.

an enemy of PP is an enemy of The Light, you KNOW this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Chris: That's prrrrobably fine, but I just want to make it in time. See, I'd have to come back Saturday night regardless because Seven would probably be driving, so I'm cool with it.
In the same line of thought, I need to talk to Seven about how he feels about you driving, but I think that'll be okay.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Just gonna enter singles for this. Got a b-day party to go to the night b4, so im gonna be hungover, and I wouldn't be playing Melee anyway. So, ill be there around 2:30 or 3:00ish. (or earlier/later depending on the schedule on OP)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
rome: don't need games, i've already got more than i can handle. how much do u want for the slim?

if it'd be easier pp, i could just go to WS and let seven drive us all over there. that's fine by me. i don't really like driving that much anyway.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah. i guess i could do that too. i mean i thought smith was the only one coming, and that moo had him, but if behr/$mike want in too, that'd be fine. it just seemed like the last time i offerred to drive them somewhere they were all "if pp ain't drivin, it's done" so i didn't really think about it much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, 5 can fit in a car, and I'm sure Smith wants to go. Seems like he could be picked up if he wanted to be.

Just wondering is all. I'm fine with you coming straight here, obviously.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i have a feeling stingers secretly plays a flute or worse. jk.

it's not possible to do anything worse

Top Bottom