• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Kinda sucks, I dash under cross up attempts on wake-up all the time, because people don't know the timing.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
bum plays bb?

i ran into someone on xbl - bum163.

anyone know if thats him?

da kid - bb is deep, but some chars are ridiculously shallow. some top jp players learned bang/arakune in a month and they are already top classs. nemo learned bang in a month and can compete with H.H, dora, etc. Koichi learned litchi in a little over a month and was able to beat hima in tournament, etc

Allied

Smash Master
I need a recent, leaked copy of Project M, guys.

Also, Cata looks really good.
Project M sucks

Cata is apparently terrible yet looks good.

oh well

in other news

Project M's ROB is amazing!

and MaV is helping me in Starcraft! cuz hes diamond league loolz

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Project M sucks

Cata is apparently terrible yet looks good.

oh well

in other news

Project M's ROB is amazing!

and MaV is helping me in Starcraft! cuz hes diamond league loolz
Lol ROB is broken as **** in that game. JCeasz made him god.

Shut up, ugly!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Charizard's pretty broken unless they changed him since a month ago. Usmash can combo fast fallers like 3 times. No staling = free 48%. Uthrow Uair is pretty guaranteed. Charizard's upB kills Snake at 65%. Imagine what it does to Jigglypuff?

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Daigo's main is Yun. Justin Wong's main is Yang. Looks like everyone is now gonna hop on the bandwagon. I played them both in 3rd strike so I ain't no meatrider.

Hi Allied

shanus

Smash Hero
Charizard's pretty broken unless they changed him since a month ago. Usmash can combo fast fallers like 3 times. No staling = free 48%. Uthrow Uair is pretty guaranteed. Charizard's upB kills Snake at 65%. Imagine what it does to Jigglypuff?
Charizard is being rebuilt from scratch. Basically 3 separate people had worked on Charizard, and had the perfect idea to all merge them together creating the monster you witnessed. We realized it was a compelte mess and shelved him for a remake.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Charizard is being rebuilt from scratch. Basically 3 separate people had worked on Charizard, and had the perfect idea to all merge them together creating the monster you witnessed. We realized it was a compelte mess and shelved him for a remake.
cool bro dawg.

fix fox's uthrow plz :)

udiamond?

shanus

Smash Hero
cool bro dawg.

fix fox's uthrow plz :)

udiamond?
yeah, but i haven't laddered in like a month due to work getting mad busy.

1500 diamond was solid back then, now its like :(

also, we fixed throws to be weight independent knockback and weight-based framespeed, so throws (when we edit their knockbacks to match) should be like melee again :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yeah, but i haven't laddered in like a month due to work getting mad busy.

1500 diamond was solid back then, now its like :(

also, we fixed throws to be weight independent knockback and weight-based framespeed, so throws (when we edit their knockbacks to match) should be like melee again :)
cool cool. you guys should get rid of the aerial glide toss crap...that wasn't in melee!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Gamerbee playing Adon is my favorite videogame related thing to watch ever.

Shanus, make sure Project M rewards calculated and precise rushdown and excellent execution properly. Thanks.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Doom- random side note. I found out the grape juice at my house was not mine or my dads, so i was giving away someone elses grape juice

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
If anyone decides to randomly replay FFIX, like me, here's some advice: Learn Auto-Regen ASAP. Never realized how broken it is. ****s so good, you literally don't need a healer to beat the game.

If they ever remake this game, Lani should be playable, imo. Giant boobs + giant axe = legit.

Random: I think the Brawl community focuses too much on tiers.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom- random side note. I found out the grape juice at my house was not mine or my dads, so i was giving away someone elses grape juice

LMFAO

Hype

My apologies to whoever it belonged to. <_____________<

Ether: I was about to start a replay of FFIX. Favorite game ever. Auto-Regen is broken.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Frost DK gives 4% physical damage as well as 50% snare so Arms doesn't have to Hamstring. MS + Necrotic Strike + Throwdown (Arms' new 5s stun) + Collosus Smash + Bladestorm is essentially a guaranteed kill, considering you have AoE fear, I can Hungering Cold to aoe CC, and Xorr can hammer. Also has absurd mobility with Freedom + charges, and because we're all plate we can take quite a few physical hits.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Yo Fatal lets play some Halo.

Also Ether, Zucco, and Bleachigo do any of you want to go to CTF next week for SSF4 AE? Probably go Tuesday or Wednesday around noon. Gotta play that Yang.

Edit: Also I'll fight you kids 3v1. I'll pop berserk and kill you guys instantly lol, Feral OP.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What would you guys think if I were able to get Brawl as a part of the GVN Winter Brawl tourney? It's a big event the weekend after Pound 5 in Philly currently featuring
Soul Calibur 4(PS3)
Street Fighter 4(PS3)
BlazBlu--(Ps3)
Gulty Gear XX AC--(ps2)
Tekken 6br--(ps3)
3rd Strike--(ps2)
MvC3--ps3
MBAC--(Ps2)
along with some side games as well. I know you guys are mad hyped for MvC3, which makes the trip + price worth it so you can enter both Brawl and MvC3
The venue fee is $20 online or $30 at the door, which is what all of these tourneys end up being. When I first asked about adding Smash to it to the host @ Shoryuken, he was concerned about Smashers never wanting to pay the full venue fee. We gotta step it up lol, everyone from the other games still enter. And this will be a mad legit MvC3 tourney for everyone to get into.

Top Bottom