• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I've been up for 24 hours and worked a 14 shift. I'm so tired that if random, extremely sexy actress/celebrity wanted to have sex right now, I would decline the offer instantly.

Allied

Smash Master
SO i main captain falcon for low tier now

and ***** Ophy's Lucas + Sonic

Discuss :D

/2stocked his falcon in a ditto

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If you go to Keitaro's event at Rutgers we'll go and do it, seeing as I doubt I'll see you guys for a while.
Unless you're planning on going to Pound

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
SO i main captain falcon for low tier now

and ***** Ophy's Lucas + Sonic

Discuss :D

/2stocked his falcon in a ditto
Was not ****, except for the falcon ditto. Is ok cuz i ***** all day yesterday with my random button

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Played some SF4, El Fuerte is so fun, almost have RSF down. Did pretty bad today though, havent played in awhile my execution was off and it needs to be on to play Elf.

Anyway, we need to plan a day for next week so we can all play, Thanksgiving is next week so it may need to be the week after unless we do it earily in the week or Friday.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm down to have people over if someone can provide SF systems. I'm torrenting the PC version now, gonna try it out with my 360 pad.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So...

I've gotten pretty good at using Tiger Shot and Tiger Knee. lololol
It's not that hard to DP and 236...>_>
also yo reaction speed means a lot here, good luck. (Tiger Knee is gay btw)

Also Edd for Rufus how do you combo Heavy nado into Light nado, I can't pull it off consistently :sad:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Doom that's pretty much all you need with Sagat, not even kidding.

Oh and his HK. Should be the equivalent of R2/L2 (I don't know what the XBox button names are lol)

erick gm14

Smash Ace
watch the video on Diem's AiB blog "And you thought tornado was bad?!" Pro Sagat never looked so good.

EDIT: Just so nobody has to go through a bad combination of satirical whininess and actual whininess, here's the link to his blog.... oh wait I should just link the actual video huh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C0F_aVAnFU
i wanna get back into SF4, my fei-long was beast!

Top Bottom