• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
put me on that list....in BOLD print.

who would like to be my future partner for all of these events.

hey OS I would like to join you in trining in where ever you're going since I don't play outside of tournament and it really is starting to hurt my performance

lain

Smash Master
I quit my job several months ago and have been living off tournament money ever since.

FYI, I have a better tournament record than you. ;D
Awwww you think you have a better record then me. That's seriously adorable.

*patpat* :]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Awwww you think you have a better record then me. That's seriously adorable.

*patpat* :]
Over $5k and counting!

Once you get over your OOS slump you'll pick it up though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Put me down on that list. I think I'll be going, unless something comes up.

This semester sucked. Only smash I got to play was wifi on the occasional weekend, and going to random tournaments. Still, I somehow improved...but if I had someone to praaaaaaactice with....

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
:) <3 panda im stayin at your place.

Also xisin is only gettin top 3 if he gets extremly lucky. ;)
Pft omni you know just as well as i do that i was in the lead when your nana decided to commit suicide off the ledge for no reason. Stop yer johning :p and luck had nothing to do with game 2.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm coming. Bringing Rob Gambino, and maybe more of the Southern IL crew

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Pft omni you know just as well as i do that i was in the lead when your nana decided to commit suicide off the ledge for no reason. Stop yer johning :p and luck had nothing to do with game 2.
LOL!! A Lead means nothing against the IC's all i needed was one grab, which you run into for free. i under estimated you and thought it would be a repeat of game 1 vs you which was me 2 stocking you. a mistake which made me relax and be a little bit more reckless than i should of been, which cost me the match.

i'll give you game 2 you're good on that stage.

i learned a lesson from that tourney, don't be too cocky cause you'll lose to kids you normally beat.

you should take what ive learned 2 so you dont get wrecked because when you don;t make top 3 i'll be there to rub it in ;). lol jp i like you and look forward to playing you again

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Put me down on that list. I think I'll be going, unless something comes up.

This semester sucked. Only smash I got to play was wifi on the occasional weekend, and going to random tournaments. Still, I somehow improved...but if I had someone to praaaaaaactice with....
If you want practice, you should hit me up. You could come down to H-town sometime and we could do some kinda crazy-intense practice stuff.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
LOL!! A Lead means nothing against the IC's all i needed was one grab, which you run into for free. i under estimated you and thought it would be a repeat of game 1 vs you which was me 2 stocking you. a mistake which made me relax and be a little bit more reckless than i should of been, which cost me the match.

i'll give you game 2 you're good on that stage.

i learned a lesson from that tourney, don't be too cocky cause you'll lose to kids you normally beat.

you should take what ive learned 2 so you dont get wrecked because when you don;t make top 3 i'll be there to rub it in ;). lol jp i like you and look forward to playing you again
>_> if i ran into a grab for free on game 3 you woulda beaten me... pretty simple. I did over aggro you on your last stock... because you were SOLO-PO ALL THE WAY! thus you werent even a chaingrabbing threat at that point. I have relativly low experience in the IC match up and it showed during game 1.

also Norfair at the time was a bad stage for me. i took a ton of lava damage it just happened that i outspaced your wolf at the same time.

Just tired of you throwing Around "oh, he got lucky." when clearly i beat you on skill. The small lead i had throughout the ENTIRITY of game 3 was amplified when nana had a fit of *********** yes. However it does not change the fact that i was leading that entire game, and maintained that lead until the win. You cannot dispute this since it is the truth. I really cannot think of why i would be blindly charging you on the third stock had your nana been there... so you bringing up that i was "running into grabs" is irrelevant to the if and buts thing you are bringing up.

It's too bad you underestimate me, I dont underestimate people... Its a mistake thats made alot by some of the people in the upper echiolons of smash however, the only thing i did was make a claim i was going to be in the top 3... that does not involve me underestimating anyone. The only thing I'm doing is calling you out for an absurd john you made in here and on the shoutout you left me in the results thread. to refresh your memory here it is.
xixsion or w/e its spelled- daaaammmnnn i guess the smash gods just wanted you to win lol next time that wont happen and ill get ya.
It's irritating you couldnt even bother spelling my name right when my name was in the OP >_>. not to mention what was said, i woulda preferred you not even give a shout out lol.

Another person gave me a nice john in a shout out too but it wasnt as bad. This is down right disrespectful.

to clarify one thing. I will never underestimate you and i respect your ability as a smasher. you just need to accept a loss.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll try to come to this (depends mainly on work schedule and finances).

rofa

Smash Journeyman
Rofa was in a bad mood when he posted this and asked me to delete it ^_~

Cook

Smash Master
I'm better at this game than some of you, and if I play any of the people who I am better than while I am at this tourney I will beat them.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
**** right. this **** gonna be on film motha ****as! so look nice for the cameras

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ill be there :p and i kno i will probably be on camera once for some random reason that rofa deems as necessary

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rofa was in a bad mood when he posted this and asked me to delete it ^_~
You're not good at making friends. I'm trying to be patient with you despite your lack of social aptitude and fiery temper being associated with all this, and I've already had peaceful conversations with Panda. Considering I posted the not stupid messages you sent me and did it in support of your words over Bowyers, I think pissing me off isn't a valuable goal. The reason it was a private message is because I PMed you asking you to schedule your events with me so our events didn't lapse on the same weekends or back to back, not because you have any decency. It's just more convenient to hit the reply button, which you just did here.

You can delete posts all day, but I think it'd be smart if you just let Panda do his thing. He's better at it, and less likely to cause issues for himself four months in advance.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Let's cut the bull****, guys. As far as I'm concerned, Omni and Xisin are doing "friendly" banter, but the other thing, about the circuit conflicts or whatever, that's better settled via PMs between both of you.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yeah it's true. i. . .over reacted. i wasn't trying to discourage the banter, i just thought they were both taking it too seriously, and i was in a bad mood i guess. all i was trying to say was "come to MVTW and prove it!" but perhaps my wording didn't reflect that. . . lol

overswarm is an okay guy. the man is dedicated to what he does. he has opinions that are different than mine sometimes, but i can deal with it. (deep breath)

indeed, i will let panda play politics. he is better at it. i shall refrain from much posting.

Anther is winning this event BTW. ally, m2k will all fall to the pika. im callin' that right now.

oh, and in other news the pot bonus might be going up soon. . .

Overswarm

is laughing at you
yeah it's true. i. . .over reacted. i wasn't trying to discourage the banter, i just thought they were both taking it too seriously, and i was in a bad mood i guess. all i was trying to say was "come to MVTW and prove it!" but perhaps my wording didn't reflect that. . . lol

overswarm is an okay guy. the man is dedicated to what he does. he has opinions that are different than mine sometimes, but i can deal with it. (deep breath)

indeed, i will let panda play politics. he is better at it. i shall refrain from much posting.

Anther is winning this event BTW. ally, m2k will all fall to the pika. im callin' that right now.

oh, and in other news the pot bonus might be going up soon. . .
Rofa has passed my test with flying colors, albeit a lot of goofy humility. Go Rofa / Panda!

This event/circuit may be getting a surprise from Overswarm that you guys might enjoy... stay tuned. ;)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hmm i just noticed the date and ill be back in school so i wont be able to make it for crews on friday (even though i doubt my crew would come except for ham an maybe rogu) but i should still be able to make it saturday (or sunday if i make it outta pools)

lou4222

Smash Lord
This tourney looks like it might bring people in from outside of the region. The Midwests first "national" Brawl tourney? Its going to be bigger than C4 Galore:( But im ok with that. I cant wait. Springfield will get much much better (along with the rest of the midwest) this summer. Im pumped to say the least and its 4 months away

Kel

Smash Master
It's too bad you underestimate me, I dont underestimate people... Its a mistake thats made alot by some of the people in the upper echiolons of smash however, the only thing i did was make a claim i was going to be in the top 3... that does not involve me underestimating anyone.
The 'upper echiolons' of smash don't like trying their hardest every match because it's mentally taxing. So, when you're playing someone that you expect to be naturally better than, you go on auto-pilot and don't play as well as you should. It's done on purpose because trying new things is fun. People are going to underestimate you until you prove to be a threat at all to them. I did it in LIP pools and I won't do it again. That's what's nice about 2/3.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
A whole bunch of anger.
LOL! I respect you and didn't mean to piss you off, but you have to lighten up, who cares if i spell your name wrong. 1/2 of the time i post from my phone so i misspell or am just to lazy to see the correct way to spell your name. and who cares if i said you got lucky you won right? Luck is applied skill my friend, the cold hard fact is you outplayed me henceforth you deserved to win. I stated how i felt as did you even though we have conflicting thoughts. Like i said earlier i didn't mean to insult you or piss you off in anyway. I think your a very talented marth player and a very nice guy. I can accept when i lose, But i do john alot and thats who i am. People who know me know its just omniswell its either a joke or a john. I guess my main point is i want a rematch with MM's and tournament together were 1-1 we need a tie breaker :)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
spelling my name wrong is a personal pet peeve really happens alot, and sometimes even in the bracket despite me spelling it out to them multiple times (<3 ya blueblade but you're not the only TO who has done this haha.)

tiebreaker sound goods, i wasnt really angry more or less posting bs while i was studying to entertain myself.... nothing more. think i mighta made too big of a deal out of it though.

and Kel, we need to play again.

meh gonna stop posting while im bored. I dont want to be seen as arrogant and i might be coming off as such.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
speeliong my name wrong is a personal pet peeve really happens alot, and sometimes even in the bracket despite me spelling it out to them multiple times (<3 ya blueblade but you're not the only TO who has done this haha.)
Whoa, whoa, now I am brought into all this madness? lol. :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
spelling my name wrong is a personal pet peeve really happens alot, and sometimes even in the bracket despite me spelling it out to them multiple times (<3 ya blueblade but you're not the only TO who has done this haha.)

tiebreaker sound goods, i wasnt really angry more or less posting bs while i was studying to entertain myself.... nothing more. think i mighta made too big of a deal out of it though.

and Kel, we need to play again.

meh gonna stop posting while im bored. I dont want to be seen as arrogant and i might be coming off as such.
ALWAYS post when you are bored. Piss people off. Make it personal... from their perspective.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't give a **** about 90% of the conflicts on the forums, but other people don't know that. Then they make it their mission to beat me and a lot of 'em get nervous or paranoid about it... and it doesn't even register on my radar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom