• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1000 Things Kirby would Never eat!

• Thread starter GreatSaiyaKirby
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreatSaiyaKirby

*This thead is inspired by 1000 things tp make Mario mad, so I thank Cloud 55 for inspiring me to do my very own Forum Games thread.

We all know Kirby is the puffball who always love to eat, even sucking up whole dinners in a flash, but could there be foods/things he'd never eat?

I'll go first - Prehistoric Gorgonzola Cheese! (even an alien with no nose couldn't bare that, let alone stomach it). :D

<(-O.O-)>

C.Sain

Smash Apprentice
he would never eat hamtaro (even though he should.lol)

Please un-check the signature box the next time you post

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Probably the funniest so far

Originally posted by Metroid Killer
He would never eat Sheep Balls (at least not the Kirby I know ;))
Lol, you're right, the Kirby I know would also never eat those (not by his own free will anyway).

King Dedede - I don't care if he looks fat, Kirby would never eat something so fattening as King Lard Penguin! :D

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Nitro Glycerine - As soon as that stuff even jigged a little, there'd only be small bits of Kirby left on the ground (and a circle of charred ground).

I like some of these ideas we've come up with, but it might be more interesting if you state why Kirby wouldn't eat the food/thing (sometimes it's obvious, but please clarify if it isn't). :)

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by C.Sain
he would never eat hamtaro (even though he should.lol)
Why would he eat a vile cute creature.....it leaves a bad after taste.

hagus, trust me if you knew what it was youd know why.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
He would never eat any type of poop. Or at least I don't think he would. That would be quite gross and I would never want to play as him again.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
That putrid soda drink, Big Red. It'd kill him because he would gag uncontrolably until he perished.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Himself! It is physically imposible. Unless he ripped on an arm or something and ate it. Or a foot. Well, he can't eat himself whole. Let's leave it at that.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Hehe, one of the funniest so far

Originally posted by mic_128
Himself! It is physically imposible. Unless he ripped on an arm or something and ate it. Or a foot. Well, he can't eat himself whole. Let's leave it at that.
Heh, I guess it is physically impossible for Kirby to eat himself. I like it that you guys are thinking more creative ideas now, and that you're explaining them better (of course the older ones were alright).

Kirby would never eat - A Muk

No one, not even Kirby could eat such a disgusting Pokemon. That rotten sewage would make him sick, his breath stink, and eventually kill him! O_O

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Kirby would never eat Spammers. Asside from the fact no-one knows what SPAM is, It would make him prety dumb.

Dale

Smash Ace
I think that Kirby would actuallt eat about 93% percent of the posts so far...he'd eat anything, but let's think of consequences...

Kirby wouldn't eat a policeman because he would then have to go to a court hearing...he might be convicted of a battery charge, assaulting a officer of the law, or even attempted murder. And there's no doubt he would be tried as an adult...right? He would be in jail for at least 3 years before his trial started. His trial would take an estimted 2 and a half years to complete, and cost an approximate $600,000 dollars of taxpayer's money. He would be tried and convicted and serve 16 years in jail in a minimum security penetentiary in Kansas. He might get out on parole after 9 years. But his life would be forever tarnished and there's no doubt that Nintendo would drop him from their list of official characters because they don't want a bad reputation. He would become institutionalized and he won'tbe able to hold a job after he gets out and he will live the rest of his days in a "cookie-cutter" appartment in Southern Georgia with three other outcasts of society. And no one would remember his name ever again.

And that's 1 thing he woudn't eat...and why he wouldn't eat it.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Good one Dale

Originally posted by Dale
I think that Kirby would actuallt eat about 93% percent of the posts so far...he'd eat anything, but let's think of consequences...

Kirby wouldn't eat a policeman because he would then have to go to a court hearing...he might be convicted of a battery charge, assaulting a officer of the law, or even attempted murder. And there's no doubt he would be tried as an adult...right? He would be in jail for at least 3 years before his trial started. His trial would take an estimted 2 and a half years to complete, and cost an approximate $600,000 dollars of taxpayer's money. He would be tried and convicted and serve 16 years in jail in a minimum security penetentiary in Kansas. He might get out on parole after 9 years. But his life would be forever tarnished and there's no doubt that Nintendo would drop him from their list of official characters because they don't want a bad reputation. He would become institutionalized and he won'tbe able to hold a job after he gets out and he will live the rest of his days in a "cookie-cutter" appartment in Southern Georgia with three other outcasts of society. And no one would remember his name ever again.

And that's 1 thing he woudn't eat...and why he wouldn't eat it.
Well, I guess you win the award for most thourough explanation, and a good one too. You went into a bit more detail than I expected, but at least you made yourself clear. :)

Thanks to everyone who's keeping this thread going (it's not easy to think of something even Kirby wouldn't eat), guess it's my turn. :)

Kirby would never eat - Jigglypuff!

We all know Kirby is a gorger, but he has a heart of gold, so he'd never bring himself to eat something so cute! :D

Remember, by eat, I mean Kirby would never eat the thing for food - so him using his swallow ability doesn't count (unless he were doing it to fill his belly).

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Kirby would never eat King Kirby because if he did king kirby would be inside of him all the time, telling him whats not to eat sutff, and that king kirby is king of kirbys of corse.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Kirby would never eat a girl, because then a bunch of femininists would try to sue him for gender discrimination. Then they would get a restraining order so that Kirby could not go withing a hundred feet of any other girls.

Dale

Smash Ace
Originally posted by GreatSaiyaKirby
Well, I guess you win the award for most thourough explanation, and a good one too. You went into a bit more detail than I expected, but at least you made yourself clear. :)

Eh, the picture didn't come out to well, it's my "most thourough explanation" trophy!

I could also go into how Kirby isn't going to eat any children...but we'll wait and see how MJ's case goes first...just incase he gets away with it^^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Kirby would never be able to eat a Kuribo. At least, not all of them. Anyone who's anyone who knows a bit of the YuGiOh show knows that once you kill a Kuribo, eighty trillion more spawn out of thin air. Kirby could keep eating and eating all he wants, but they won't end. Ever.

Can't touch this, *****.

Dale

Smash Ace
I'm sure he would never try to eat gasoline. I don't care who you are it will still rip apart your brain cells and leave you, forever dead...Even Kirby.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Haha, Kuribo

Haha, A Kuribo, that's funny, but your right there. Kirby might be able to eat them all if he sucked them all in at once, but I guess a new one would appear out of thin air (then again, since Kuribo explode when they touch anything, Kirby could blow up from the inside out!). O_O

Originally posted by Dale

Eh, the picture didn't come out to well, it's my "most thourough explanation" trophy!

I could also go into how Kirby isn't going to eat any children...but we'll wait and see how MJ's case goes first...just incase he gets away with it^^
Lol, I was kind of joking about the award, but since you went to so much trouble explaining why Kirby wouldn't eat a policeman, you deserve it (nice pic too). I'm really glad everyone's coming up with even funnier and better explained foods/things, I'm happy I started this thead (thanks to Cloud 55 for inspiring me, and therefore making it possible).

Keep 'em coming guys, but for now, my turn! :)

Kirby would never eat - Vegeta!

The moment Vegeta's hand went into Kirby's mouth, the Prince of Saiyans would get mad, and blow him up with a Big Bang Attack! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom