• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/14/09 MOST ANGRIEST SHINOBI (M.A.S): Screaming Cat Piss Edition - RESULTS!!!

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'll make this quick, and I may add more later but we'll see (mainly because I have work soon and I just got back from Meneil's place).

Lain: Our first match was close, our second... not so much. Thanks for showing me that I need to stay on Neutrals when fighting D3. I'm sorry we didn't finish our $MM either :\

Fatboy: Man, grats on 2nd! I'm really happy you did well this time around, and grats on the money ;D. Also lol @ you hugging me at the end... ouch ;(. Just don't rage quit next time, take your loss in stride.

Arty: I love you, lol. I'm glad you got your revenge, and there's no hard feelings here. At the very least, we can safely say we both SD'd on the sets we lost :p.

Quik: You're amazing! Keep it upppp, grats on taking down some good names and the matches against you and Yoshq were amazing.

Akashi: you're a *****

Grimace: JUST DO IT! lol, I always have a great time talking to you... I'm happy we got to talk more this time around. Good sh*t on your $MMs, and your placing :).

Fade: Our matches were close and intense. Your D3 is super smart, and you're incredible at adapting. I picked Brinstar because I saw how difficult of a time you were having on it when fighting Meneil... so I guess I got lucky. Good **** though, you'll win next time!

Wafles: you're amazing at being a TO, and you're a great guy too. Don't feel bad when you piss others off when they're doing nothing... it's not your fault.

Hunger: I have a lot to say to you, I'll make a PM later tonight.

Ook: TOUCH MY BODY OOK, TOUCH IT

Kennispam: Grats on 13th, I also have a lot to say about you (nothing bad), but I don't have the time to post now. I'll say more tonight after work.

Meneil: <3

DLA: Grats on DESTROYING LAIN'S SNAKE IN A $MM! Best Gdorf in the MW :p

Brian: Good **** Brian, I was impressed

Sima Matty: I love talking to you Matty, you're such a nice guy. I don't think you deserve this current placing, imo you should have done better. Step it up next time, you're incredibly skilled.

Kappy: You never cease to amaze me. You're going to be someone I'll consider a potential rival in the future :)

- Corms: Green apple... LOL XD

Quoting because I wasn't finished with my post...

So what I wanted to say earlier about Kenni was a feeling Melinda and I started to develop during the tourney. With a lot of contemplating, I believe some of us are going a bit too far with the whole rl Kenni trolling. At first it was funny, and there was some epicness that occurred because of it (see: Lain vs Kenni, LOL). But towards the end, it became a mixture between conformity and a fad. Randoms were standing behind Kenni, during his matches, and were chanting "Kenni's a ***! Kenni sucks!" etc etc. I understand the guy is a bit immature, hard-headed, and fairly annoying on the boards... but we're human. We shouldn't ostracize one person solely for the fact that we're not fond of him, and we should DEFINITELY not continuously insult said person by ganging up on him. I just feel as a community that we're better than that. I <3 WI and IL, and I only want to see friendship (maybe friendly rivalry) in our future :).

P.S: Hunger, I'm going to send you a PM in like 5mins.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Randoms were standing behind Kenni, during his matches, and were chanting "Kenni's a ***! Kenni sucks!" etc etc.
That was the Waukesha KenniSpam Cronie Squad™ for the most part.

Including, but not limited to:

"Turn off the Wii!"
"Unplug his controller!"
"Spike your controller!"
and
"GET RAPED!"

Still, how it happened was even funnier. There were like 3 of us watching the entire match then Fatboy comes 1/2 way through the 2nd, looks for a second, then says "KenniSpam's beating Lain!" (was a stock up on RC), and like, everyone just woosh'd over to the tiny *** TV they were playing on immediately and started hyping the **** out of it.

I'm amazed no one was taping it, especially on DLA's... ipod mini... camcorder... thing...

*edit* WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THE **** SPAIMERS?

ook

Smash Lord
Still, how it happened was even funnier. There were like 3 of us watching the entire match then Fatboy comes 1/2 way through the 2nd, looks for a second, then says "KenniSpam's beating Lain!" (was a stock up on RC), and like, everyone just woosh'd over to the tiny *** TV they were playing on immediately and started hyping the **** out of it.

LOL. Yeah that was almost as good as when the entire venue came to a complete stop in a matter of seconds and emptied out like a fire drill, to see people on the roof

some great stuff happened at this tourney :laugh:

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
So what I wanted to say earlier about Kenni was a feeling Melinda and I started to develop during the tourney. With a lot of contemplating, I believe some of us are going a bit too far with the whole rl Kenni trolling. At first it was funny, and there was some epicness that occurred because of it (see: Lain vs Kenni, LOL). But towards the end, it became a mixture between conformity and a fad. Randoms were standing behind Kenni, during his matches, and were chanting "Kenni's a ***! Kenni sucks!" etc etc.
Ah, I've actually been on the receiving end of that kinda stuff for another fg and...it's really not fun haha. While I don't think I said anything about Kenni during his game vs Lain I did gyp him of a shoutout, so here's a real one:

Kenni - GJ, you're getting better, keep it up! Your MK is better than your sheik, but shouldn't it be the other way around? Oh well..and since I'm kinda salty over our set (moreso the first game than the second, haha) would you like to money match next time? 5 dollars, standard tourney rules, any char goes?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
LOL @ the roof and Kenni vs Lain match. Hype is good for the soul. Seriously. Eat it. And LOLOLOLOL @ the Wi-Fi kids and SPAIMERS!

Being my first big tournament, I had a fantastic time. Seriously, I loved it, and I can't wait for the next one!! I have to thank Akashi, Meneil, Arty, Zwarm, Corms, Sothe, TWSS (Brian), and Quik. You guys were awesome support for me, and really helped ease me into the tournament scene smoothly. <3

Shout-outs!!

Lain: It was awesome seeing you again, Lain! Too bad we, once again, didn't get to do friendlies. Next time, I want a Kirby vs D3 $MM!

Fatboy: We never really got to play, but I was the kid talking to you about Bowser's pivot-grab infinite on MK when you announced it. LOL. I'd love to do some friendlies with you next time we see each other!

Arty: GW too good! I actually thought you were gonna go Falco on me, so the GW was a surprise. XD By the way, awesome team name.

Quik: INHALE WAR, BOI! It was awesome meeting you and getting in those friendlies. You better be ready for that Inhale $MM when we next see each other! LOL.

Akashi: w00t @ making 5th place, Akashi! Shield to Bomb-omb is the best Melee combo ever. LOL. Oh, and SPAIMERS!

YoshQ: We never got to play, but I heard a lot about you. I'd love to do some Kirby vs Luigi friendlies next time we're at the same tourney (You'll find me by looking for a guy who wears the Wiimote + Nunchuck on his neck.)

Grimace: Those were some really awesome matches in pools! I still can't believe I almost pulled that Kirbycide off on you. LOL. Can't wait to play you again!

Fade: Kirby vs D3 = Bair/Throw/Inhale. LOL. Those were some really intense matches!

Wafles: You had a sweet Falco and MK. And don't worry about the spamming. I understand being afraid of the Kirby Fsmash. It's beast. LOL. And spamming doesn't really bother me, as I'm one myself when it comes to Pikachu and Mario. Friendlies next time we see each other!

Hunger: I really wanna face your Wario and Olimar, and thanks for the Wiimote + Nunchuck respect. XD And thanks for telling me that Y.B.M. uses it, too! LOL. Friendlies are a must when we next see each other!

Ook: Your DK impresses me. Seriously, I've never gone against such an amazing DK.

Kennispam: HYYYPE. I really wanna Sheik ditto you. Next time! And maybe throw in a Kirby vs Sheik, too. LOL

Meneil: I got trampled by you in pools. LOL. They were awesome and fun regardless! Can't wait to play you again!!

DLA: To be honest, I think I deserve the #1 spot on the Cameraman Power Rankings for recording your **** on Lain. XD Your Ganondorf never ceases to amaze me, and your DK was really good, too!

Brian: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Good ****, manz. We're good at coordinating change.

Kappy: Who the bloody hell is this scrub?!

Corms: LOL @ us both getting lost on the way to M.A.S. I got the blue shell, but since everyone else had already passed the finish line I ended up hitting Zwarm's car! XD

Sothe: It sucks that you didn't make it out of pools (I'm still surprised I made it out myself). But hey, our few matches we had before M.A.S. were a lot of fun, and I can't wait to play you again!

Blind: Awesome B+ friendlies! Pit's Dtilt spike is too good! Next time, I'm definitely signing up for the B+ tournament!

Zwarm: **** Sheridan Rd. ****. SHERIDAN. ROAD. It's the only road that can mindgame people. LOL.

If I missed anyone I met, sorry! To everyone I didn't meet, hopefully we'll meet at another tournament and get in some friendlies! <3 I'm a Kirby player with a Wiimote + Nunchuck, so it's not very hard to find me. XD

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

So what I wanted to say earlier about Kenni was a feeling Melinda and I started to develop during the tourney. With a lot of contemplating, I believe some of us are going a bit too far with the whole rl Kenni trolling. At first it was funny, and there was some epicness that occurred because of it (see: Lain vs Kenni, LOL). But towards the end, it became a mixture between conformity and a fad. Randoms were standing behind Kenni, during his matches, and were chanting "Kenni's a ***! Kenni sucks!" etc etc. I understand the guy is a bit immature, hard-headed, and fairly annoying on the boards... but we're human. We shouldn't ostracize one person solely for the fact that we're not fond of him, and we should DEFINITELY not continuously insult said person by ganging up on him. I just feel as a community that we're better than that. I <3 WI and IL, and I only want to see friendship (maybe friendly rivalry) in our future :).

I didn't notice lol XD thanks for caring though...?

$1 matty

Sheik dittos are good. :] kirby is the only char I go zelda for though :(

yoshq

Smash Master
webster - i only used snake 1 match in the whole tourney, and lost anyway
but in other news thanks for the refund on the wii hats, geko forgot to take them back so they should still be there if they're all gone. so you can use them for the next mas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Even if Kenni posts spammy online, I'll even admit is mildly annoying sometimes, but some of the stuff people were shouting was just rude. Even if some of it was a joke none of it is really making a good impression.

Arty - Thanks.

ORLY

Smash Master
Whose Wii was the one with the sweet texture hax that made blue Falcon have a black pinstripe suit on? Additionally: whose laptop was recording on that? These are important questions!

lain

Smash Master
Were any brawl vids recorded? Also, on the wii that was RIGHT next to the tio tomputer (but not on the same table) on the TINY *** brawl tv that grand finals and stuff was on, there is a D3 vs Snake vid on Frigate Orpheon. Please send that to me.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Sorry, I never use my tag anymore. Next time look for the guy that's holding hands with the only girl at the tourney LOL. And sure, we'll Falcon ditto next time :)
Or the dude with the amazing hair. :D

Anyways, yeah, I have a lot of replays to upload, that's why I estimated next Wednesday - recorder should be here around thursday / friday.

lain

Smash Master
Sorry, I never use my tag anymore. Next time look for the guy that's holding hands with the only girl at the tourney LOL. And sure, we'll Falcon ditto next time :)
ey buddy I had one too >:[

Aaaanyways, sponge, was your wii on that really little one in the corner? IF SO I WANT THAT MATCH RAWR

lain

Smash Master
There was a double footstool out of snake c4 recovery while I was at 0% (super dangerous cause I was out of jumps but went for the 2nd footstool anyways), then 2nd stock I did the thing where you dthrow when frigate flips so you guys are still close to each other so I threw out fair after and it killed him, and 3rd stock he lost his jump off stage so I faired him like wayyyy off the stage. I will kill for it.

hunger!

Smash Champion
nvm i have quite a few replays saved. i put in the wrong SD card =P ill take a gander through em.

Lets see...i got:

-grimace vs DLA pools match on smashville
-ook / ook's d3 teammate (forgot his name) vs arty / quik on delfino and FD
-fade / 18spikes vs ook / ook's d3 teammate on yoshis island and delfino
-fade / 18spikes vs (tags are) TWICH / ILONG on FD and BF
-DLA vs YoshQ ganon vs falcon ... mm i assume? on smashville
-ook vs YoshQ dk vs falcon .. mm i assume? on delfino
-YoshQ vs Sago ness vs luigi mm on SV and BF

and that's it. let me know if i should upload any.

Akashi

Smash Lord
There was a double footstool out of snake c4 recovery while I was at 0% (super dangerous cause I was out of jumps but went for the 2nd footstool anyways), then 2nd stock I did the thing where you dthrow when frigate flips so you guys are still close to each other so I threw out fair after and it killed him, and 3rd stock he lost his jump off stage so I faired him like wayyyy off the stage. I will kill for it.
*cries* At least the 1st match was somewhat close. Lain, promise me friendlies next time, I really need D3 practice. IL/WI isn't diverse with their characters :(

Radium88

Smash Lord
This was a fun tournament! Thanks Webster (Devildigimon?) for hosting it and the venue was great.

Lain - Congrats and thanks for teaming up with me. If you decide to ever team up with me again, I will do better and we'll take the top!

Fatboy - *poke* Good job at the tournament.

Grimace - Keep your brother in tact. He kept poking me. Also, how come we never did our clothing match?

Hunger - I'm sad we never did our Naruto Revolution match.....quitter...

Meneil - Awesome job! You have a mean Ike.

Sago - You are crazy but that's what makes you awesome.

Blurg, I don't remember everybody's name....Looney? (Looniac?) , Blue color-blind guy, Blue color-blind guy's partner in the team match, Ben? it was nice playing with you all. I hope to play more friendlies with other people.

Also, parkour needs to happen.

If I forgot anybody else, I'm sorry. I'm pretty bad with names.... Hope to see you guys again and maybe I won't suck it up as much.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Lain - so we always see each other... but we never talk... maybe we should sometime.

Arty- thanks for the Falco practice on Friday... that MM was way closer than I thought it would be, so I'm happy despite losing... lol. Uhh... first match doesn't apply though. gg's

Quik - I got the friendlies in with your brother but not you... next time for sure then!

Akashi - wtg and congrats on getting 5th... nice job. <3

Grimace - I think I psyched you out in our pool match, but yeah... next time I hope you'll stick with your main. You were DIing out of the jabs better but the last hit of the jab worse so it ended up being worse... I have a feeling you'll get the DI next time though. gg's

Fade - your clutch skill is amazing... I wish I could adapt so well in such a short amount of time, too. gg's

Hunger - thanks for not playing Oli against me, I didn't really care as long as it wasn't Oli... I dislike the 80-20 match-up. ^^; Ggs though, thanks for being so considerate.

Josh - ggs, I'd like a rematch sometime.

Ook - oooook! =) Food is good.

Kennispam - I came in at the end but the Lain match was awesome, not gonna lie. I didn't see too many matches but from what I did see looked like you were doing well, keep it up.

DLA - gg's in pools, I think I might try Pit next time tbh. Thanks for the ride too, you are really an awesome guy, coming out to Chicago for us and then dropping us back there. Next time I'll pay you with real cash instead of just your meal + $2.... lol sorry, I figured it was better than giving you a ton of quarters.

Brian - good job on making it out of pools! This tournament was pretty hard, you did very well for your first time.

Kappy - well yeahh of course we can play more, you live really close to me, right? lol. But seriously, you did really well at the tournament. I was very impressed when you played against Wafles, I think you kind of choked your last stock though. Wish I could've seen the matches vs you and Arty!

EighteenSpikes - so them Ike Climbers....

Sago - So you're a Mexican plant and we have photographic proof.

Corms - sorry that we had to fight in the new brackets when you were winning your other match... Your TL is beast though, no lie, I was soo scared. I'll work on practicing my power shielding times.

Sothe - Nice seeing you again... I hope you make it out of pools next time though! I was surprised you didn't...

Radium88 - Always nice to see another girl, we should try doing some friendlies next time. You seemed pretty nervous when you played, I think you'll learn to handle it if you keep going to tournaments.

Zwarm - I'm sure you'll get out of pools next time, this tournament was unusually hard.

Also thanks Akashi for speaking up for Kenni, you act faster than me, as always. I'm glad that we're not the only ones who recognized this, I'm sure it won't happen the same way again. Kenni vs. Lain was legit though, for real.

End of my post is rushed, it's time to go to sleep. ~.~ But yeah, the venue was awesome. People, service, space, - all very good, I hope we can keep going there.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
-ook / ook's d3 teammate (forgot his name) vs arty / quik on delfino and FD
-fade / 18spikes vs ook / ook's d3 teammate on yoshis island and delfino

and that's it. let me know if i should upload any.
That was me, and if you could upload those that would be great, thanks.:)

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
Grimace - Keep your brother in tact. He kept poking me. Also, how come we never did our clothing match?
I'll have to practice my rev :D. Sorry I forgot your shoutout, you didn't make it out of pools.

but on that note, your kirby was pretty good, and me and ewok both love your name. Hopefully we'll see you in Chicago.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I would've signed up for Rev3 this time, but I felt a little overwhelmed with the brawl stuff.
Hopefully next time I can catch a few more breaks to play friendlies and rev3, because last time I spent way too much time trying to make sure setups were being used. =(

Top Bottom