• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/14/09 -WATO8: Weekend at the Osbourne's! -Come and get a FREE WINTERFEST DISCOUNT!

Zoro

Smash Champion
is melbourne/merrit island coming cuz germ could maybe hitch a ride with them

Angry dguy vijin rfx where u guys at

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i would like to shake GERM's hand

i watched his videos like 4 years ago...

The GERM

Smash Ace
Wow

Holy crap this tournament is next Saturday! #*(%^#(#$(&!! I'm staying in Titusville at my girlfriend's mom's house until next Saturday, but sadly, I'm leaving very early Saturday morning !@#$&*! I was just seeing if anyone wanted to throw down sometime during the week if I ain't oot and aboot. And this weather is freakin' ridiculous, is this your guys' winter? Man, I now truly regret not staying until Sunday, I had no idea this tournament was happening :(

Zoro

Smash Champion
Holy crap this tournament is next Saturday! #*(%^#(#$(&!! I'm staying in Titusville at my girlfriend's mom's house until next Saturday, but sadly, I'm leaving very early Saturday morning !@#$&*! I was just seeing if anyone wanted to throw down sometime during the week if I ain't oot and aboot. And this weather is freakin' ridiculous, is this your guys' winter? Man, I now truly regret not staying until Sunday, I had no idea this tournament was happening :(

Winter does not exist here.:laugh:
Shame dude
If you have transportation there are usually smashfests on Fridays at hungry s house before tourneys. alot of people usually come and stay over the night before. You might wanna check that out and we could always get you to the airport in the morning.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Woo, the Germ is coming? Alright I know what to bring for this tourney

Gloves
Alchahol
kleenex
Soap
mouthwash
and ect. X3
A game cube wraped in cover.
but yo man, I'll stay over on Saturday. :3

will bring: TV, Cube set up = free entry/ half price on tournament D:? come ooooonnnnn... charche a dollar on tourneys for thsoe whom haven't have a job or is part of WATO :3? I'll buy you a cheese burger <3.

황미영

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm getting mah moneys this Thursday, so I'm definitely going to this. Anybody want to team with me? I'm a pretty trash Samus. ;D

The GERM

Smash Ace
HUNGRYBOX!

Ok, here's the skibby. I definitely can't make it on Saturday :( BUT! I most likely can smash on Friday for a few hours maybe. Zohreh (Germ's Lady) will ask her aunt if she can borrow her car and we will drive through this amazingly warm state and find thee. Soooo, pm me the address of where the action is at, and we'll take it from deah.

PS: Epic Link ditto:

GERM vs GERM's Lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzPFcCYsbw

황미영

Smash Champion
Okay, nvm. I'm going to a friend's birthday party in Palm Coast this Saturday, so I'm not coming anymore.

Finch

Smash Lord
k I'm definitely coming to this. Unfortunately I'll be in Lake Mary at an employee meeting till 12 then driving straight there, so I won't be able to take any science drive crew people. Sorry guys.

But yeah Garb Climbers will **** and stuff.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
HUNGRYBOX!

Ok, here's the skibby. I definitely can't make it on Saturday :( BUT! I most likely can smash on Friday for a few hours maybe. Zohreh (Germ's Lady) will ask her aunt if she can borrow her car and we will drive through this amazingly warm state and find thee. Soooo, pm me the address of where the action is at, and we'll take it from deah.

PS: Epic Link ditto:

GERM vs GERM's Lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzPFcCYsbw
awesome, man.

it'll be cool to see you and the lady again.

my address is on the first page of the thread.

Renth

Smash Hero
*posts interest*

all comes down to money johns.

edit: there a 110% guarantee I will not make it to this.

Good luck everyone.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if anyone from my crew is goin to this, but i'm pretty sure I am. I can't really miss another one cause the last tourney I was at was Florida gaming. It's been way too long haha.

So does anyone need a teammate? I don't believe I had anyone lined up for this one yet

Top Bottom