• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Too too funny...Btw, RevN, since Linguini is better than me, you should MM me first to get the money to MM him...Though, I'll probably only have 5 to give you.

Mcscruf

Smash Rookie
IN WESTON, FLORIDA HOME ALONE WITH MY CAT STILL GE
I Already Told Everyone Like 50 Times Today Im The Real Mcscrub I Suck D*ck For A Living And Im Lambchops Slave We Both Make Out B4 Every Smash Tournament For Good Luck But I Always Get 42 Place And He Always Gets 3 Because He Sucks *** Compared To A Real Falco Da Shiz Wiz Now Theres A Real Man I Wish I Can Give Him A Slurp Mcgurp N-e-wayz If You Guys Dont Believe Me I Dont Care W/e Ima Go Play Chest Then Masterbate To My Cpu Circuits In My Harddrive Of My Cheap *** Dell Which Im Using Right Now. And Then Lambchops Tucks Me In To Bed N F*cks Me 2 Sleep Bye

Linguini

Smash Master
This thread needs to die the **** out, queen close this even though im enjoying bigmeats posts. Mann bigmeat should reveal himself so chops can beat his *** next time.awwww aw yew scawwwedddd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom