• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
their protected by a lvl 12 wizards sleeves shield, only a holy paladin can destroy it with a holy strike.
(a conversation squeaks and bifocals would have.)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
It's very possible that A-L won't be able to go either. If that's the case, I'm down. Jigs/fox Marth combo:p
It looks like I might be going to this gigs actually. I think I might be teaming with Will if he's down though. We were supposed to team again like 8 gigabits ago rofl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Has General Mwar said anything about when the December Gigs is going to be?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dang, i was just talking with my GM and he said i might have to work this day since it is turkey day weekend and it is going to be mad busy and they need me. so i dont know whats going to go down. but, i will try to get shedules late so i can atleast come and **** with hungah. ninjabox is too good..peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dang, i was just talking with my GM and he said i might have to work this day since it is turkey day weekend and it is going to be mad busy and they need me. so i dont know whats going to go down. but, i will try to get shedules late so i can atleast come and **** with hungah. ninjabox is too good..peace

-hiroshi
welll said maaaaaaaate

Zoro

Smash Champion
bump bump bummmmmmmmmmp

I cant get over how useless your posts are

Try this juan instead of putting random words in your posts try putting a funny gif or something that way you can waste space and increase your post count but still be entertaining. :)

sikass

Smash Rookie
Can I go to spec with a few of my friends? This'll be our first time around the smash tourney scene...

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, no problem. Visitors are ALWAYS welcome. You do not just have to watch either. Friendlies=anyone can play. Sound good?

Be sure to have you and your peeps bring your own controllers

~cult

[Are there any super kind Admins out there that might be willing to change by name to "cultofrubik"?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
@cult of rubik: do you usually go to Gigs? I don't recognize the name...
Put it this way, I sort of wasn't able to go to Gigabits for like 8 months straight, so I went to the September Gigabits and this last one [11/10]. But yeah I'm able to go again, so you'll probably see me around more than once. I'm kinda shy when I don't know people, I guess. I main Sheik, so if you see a no-name Sheik that isn't doing ENTIRELY TERRIBLE, it could be me. :chuckle:

I'm definitely one of the younger persons at Gigabits: 16 years old and all. I did pretty poorly at the last tournament as well, so you know, I didn't really get anywhere in the matches. I'm in Team See You Later, if that helps in any way. So I usually can be associated with Dark Sonic, Raistlin, Bladeofapollo, Proteus, leafgreen386, and [now] harriettheguy.

Hope this helps? Maybe we should do a set or two at the next Gigabits? ;D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
my gif didn't work right. shame.

I wonder if this is going to be a small Gigs for thanksgiving, or large because everyone has off.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yeah man, no problem. Visitors are ALWAYS welcome. You do not just have to watch either. Friendlies=anyone can play. Sound good?

Be sure to have you and your peeps bring your own controllers

~cult

[Are there any super kind Admins out there that might be willing to change by name to "cultofrubik"?
ohh yeah i know who u are, u played against us on the crew battle

but anyways, the only way u can change ur name is if u get premium membership and u can only do it once, it cost like 15 bucks or something like that

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
ohh yeah i know who u are, u played against us on the crew battle

but anyways, the only way u can change ur name is if u get premium membership and u can only do it once, it cost like 15 bucks or something like that
Awwww. I guess it's a good incentive to get sponsorships here and there. Oh wellz!

And yeah, fun crew battle. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom