• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/06/08 Orlando Play N Trade - Winter Smash Brawl Tournament

OverLade

Smash Hero
That dude looks like he actually CARES about being amazing at this game.

Everyone in Florida just cares about winning.

Weruop wins with finesse and style. He's like the Ginyu Force.
The Ginyu Force is legit.

No joke.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If I had a vid, you'd be impressed, but sadly it wasnt recorded.

The commentary was too good though.

I think FL should have smash commentary power rankings. Lamugi would be in the top 5.
Acorn/Neroy would be number 1, and no one would ever come close to challenging him

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
When the hell are we gonna team Hrnut.
well since we're in the same crew you get first dibs so, sheer and TTT will have to wait for another tourney, the next cfl tourney we'll team if u want, gigs is currently booked for me though, hopefully we'll be able to team b4 feb, if not then for feb gigs??

CO18

Smash Hero
well since we're in the same crew you get first dibs so, sheer and TTT will have to wait for another tourney, the next cfl tourney we'll team if u want, gigs is currently booked for me though, hopefully we'll be able to team b4 feb, if not then for feb gigs??
Sounds good, yeah I know your booked with inui.

I'm teaming with GDX for Dec gigs if Fenrir doesn't go because GDX originally planned to team with him but fenrir said he probably cant make it.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Sounds good, yeah I know your booked with inui.

I'm teaming with GDX for Dec gigs if Fenrir doesn't go because GDX originally planned to team with him but fenrir said he probably cant make it.
i think we could potentially beat the No one team right now, for reasons i'll disclose to you later ;)

Top Bottom