• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12.13.08 Vayseth's Outta Here! Tournament in Ann Arbor, MI (SSB, SC4, Naruto)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
"If they remember it?" What did you do, spike their drinks and drag them somewhere?

Vayseth

Smash Master
I guess in your stead I could try to arrange hosting Brawl tourneys in GYGO if you'd like. But the venue is too far for me. Also, I'm not you, so it won't be nearly as good.
I'll likely host tournaments because the job I want to do won't ship me out of Michigan until August. So I'm sure I can find one weekend a month to come to Ann Arbor and host ****.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have to see if I work that day, I hope not. -_-;

I will bring two more people to this, regardless.

ComeBack

Smash Rookie
It is likely that this tournament will be changed to December 6th. (That means in two weeks).

YA'LL BETTER BE PREPARED.
so is this moved to the 6th now?
and I'm def coming to this one finally.
i m gonna ask my friend if i can borrow his wii for a set up. i ll let ya know

nojoes

Smash Ace
if this is Dec 6th NE Ohio will definitely come. it'll be a mad good tournament. change the title asap!

Hype Hype Hype!

nojoes

Smash Ace
Dope's out of jail/alive/not dead/still playing brawl?!?!?

Dope come back!

we need more mm!

and vidjo's back!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Awesome! Now I can't go, even though its next door to me. Why the hell would you change it to the 6th?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
sweet cant wait for next week ill bring a brawl/naruto set up with tv not sure bout ham yet

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I may well be out of school for the winter months, boy are they screwing the **** out of me. :/ Don't ask.

Don't worry, I'm coming! $$$ Wonder if anyone needs a doubles partner...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm going to miss double's now. D:

I don't get off work till 3:00 pm that day.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
MAY NEED RIDE

HAS GAS MONIEZ

yeah i don't want to miss this. I can't get a ride from Jcav, he's in chicago, and brawlbros getting his teethpulled.

Seriously need a ride. Any takers? I could probly meet up somewhere if itd be convenient, and would be willing to stay overnight if you're going to the tourney the next day too

EDIT: i really don't want to. my bdays tuesday and the fam/gf are celebrating it saturday

hell i don't even know if i can go, i totally forgot about my own bday

you know you're getting old =/

But if someone could give me a ride, i'd really consider going. In the mean time, i'm not gunna say i'll be there. Can't plan on what won't happen, you know?

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Vayseth I can bring a setup (no TV though).

Basically, a Wii with brawl is what I'm saying haha.

Vayseth

Smash Master
HEY! If people want it to be on the 13th the championships have been moved to the 20th. If you would prefer that, THAT'S COOL!.

Let me know asap. If I have at least 10 people more who can go on the 13th rather than the 6th I'll do it! However, if I have more people who CAN'T go on the 13th, I'll keep it on the 6th. LET ME KNOW.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'll make love to you if you move it to the 13th.

And by make love to you, I mean shake your hand.

Niko_K

Smash Master
HEY! If people want it to be on the 13th the championships have been moved to the 20th. If you would prefer that, THAT'S COOL!.

Let me know asap. If I have at least 10 people more who can go on the 13th rather than the 6th I'll do it! However, if I have more people who CAN'T go on the 13th, I'll keep it on the 6th. LET ME KNOW.
I'm in.

Housing?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Assuming my last final is that morning instead of that night, you can stay over at my place probably (once I clear it with my roomates).

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Preferred the 6th just because 6th/13th means I can attend both, 13th/20th means I'm gonna miss championships myself. :( Looks like that means I'll be HERE either way, though.

Top Bottom