• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12.13.08 Vayseth's Outta Here! Tournament in Ann Arbor, MI (SSB, SC4, Naruto)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
u would have showed up beat me in Rev 2 and i would beat u in brawl just like last time :)

Man please, I was sandbagging in the tourney for the tourney. ;D

Next time I won't be that focused on Naruto and actually play some Brawl and take you down as well. =p

BTW you should show up to my January Tourney in Chicago, is Brawl and Naruto. ^_^

We can all take a group Pic, for me to use in a Future tourney. =D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
where in Chicago if i come it would proly be when i go w/ the family

Do you not read threads in here, there is one in Chicago I am hosting. Well I am doing Monthlies for Naruto and maybe one every two months for Brawl. The next one is January 17 or 24. That one has Doubles for Naruto as well. ;D

You better get better with Ultimate Nine Tails and I better see you place top 3 at this tourney!

I'll show you how to play a broke Ultimate Nine Tails if you show up. ;D

Omni better place top 2! >=O

TheMann

Smash Ace
Just wanted to say. I'm winning brawl and Naruto.

And yes I will be playing them at the same time. One controller in each hand. One eye on each T.V. Now thats skillz son!!

JCav

Smash Lord

And yes I will be playing them at the same time. One controller in each hand. One eye on each T.V. Now thats skillz son!!
you have deserved your title as THAMANN

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

im beating your *** in naruto. and in smash and in Guilty Gear.

the mann is omnis ***** ;)

TheMann

Smash Ace
Pssssshhhhh please everybody stop it with the false hope already. I've only played Naruto once but it was enough to become pro at it. My main is Shikamaru since he's the best character in the series. Not sure if he's high on the tier list or whatever though lol

3 cent 3 vs 1 mm?

Any three people vs me.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
hey jpoop and jkdumb are you guys going to have moneys for doubles? I have a crazy idea for it: one of you needs to learn to play on a team with diddy. It will be ****.

Or if anyone else wants to go unorthodox and team with a diddy? Make sure you know how to handle nanerz.

dingding

Smash Ace
I love how this thread gets more posts then the tourney that is tomorrow =P no johns=P

Top Bottom