• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Renth

Smash Hero
WHO CAN GIVE US HOUSING? otru?

i got u brah! you guys can stay at my crib just make sure u bring ur sleeping stuff (pillows, covers, any other thing u might need)

smashfest at my place tmrw yayyuhz! i talked to Hozart and hes gonna be there too!

and doodah im pretty sure skrach and dop are teaming, so if dop doesnt change his mind, down to team? you should come over with chopz and co tmrw for the smashfest we're prolly gonna get that fire
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Read that mooney.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
GA guys need to contact me pretty soon...like. I don't know when you guys are coming. call me. 321.754.1724.

Also...Thomas, if you read this. I can give you a ride back to Stetson. I'ma help Rebecca move back in...so yeah...not that difficult.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It'd be an easy way to make $350.

Otherwise you are giving it to Chops.

Or Colin.

Or Q.

I would like it if MWARHEAD posted the updated SEEDING POINTS chart.

I want to see it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
shizzzzzzzzz ggggooooooooooooooooo...it will be worth it..

and fenrir my fault i didn't call u we are staying at renths house..but i appreciate the gesture

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
shizzzzzzzzz ggggooooooooooooooooo...it will be worth it..

and fenrir my fault i didn't call u we are staying at renths house..but i appreciate the gesture
Isn't Renth's ALOT farther from Gigs than Fenrir's?

Renth is like 2+ hours from Gigs.

Fenrir is walking distance.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
GA please bring Daniel Gayman.

I am gonna try to my crew back together for this one, maybe NBPs 1-Up and Tippy.

I'm not gonna fight him, I'd rather him just **** his pants in front of everyone.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Isn't Renth's ALOT farther from Gigs than Fenrir's?

Renth is like 2+ hours from Gigs.

Fenrir is walking distance.
Yeah...that's what I was wondering...

oh well...their call on this. I'll just play them at the tourney.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yo south florida we can't house you saturday night. We thought you meant friday night. We have to go somewhere saturday night sorry.

Top Bottom