• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12th BEST: Counting is hard

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Feeling bad that cuse hasnt come to the last two of these. Really want to but we dont have our **** together. So sorry for that Tay zanday. Still im sure this will still be hella fun. Looking forward to dudu winning the whole tourny.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
No Skillz and I can make it here via bus, but the buses to Schenectady stop running before the tournament will finish. As such, would someone be willing to give us a ride home after the tournament?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Sorry to say I will not be making this one. It's just not worth driving 300 miles to play Troy alone.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey, rest of Syracuse not called Sharky, figure out a way to get here. Frannie, I know you want to come ;). Also pick up No Skillz and OT on the way.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Sparing the details, if you want them I'll PM you them.

Not going to BEST. Want to, but won't be making it.

H0LEintheW0RLD

Smash Rookie
Exactly like what Beta said, it's with much regret Cuse won't be making it out to this BEST either... love playing with ya'll, wish I could come give Fatal my $$, but Final exams/ coding are crushin' me right now. Can't afford to play games this Saturday. Next semester my schedule will be 100x easier w/ less credits and no class Friday. You should schedule the next BEST like early Feb (unless it's already scheduled and I don't know it). Will deff play with ya next semester!

-STACK

NH Cody

Smash Champion
There's a slight possibility that I am coming to this, but I don't want to be on the road too late at night on Saturday. Troy is approximately 3 hours from my house. It's far but I am especially loving the fact that there is no Mgay at this tourney. Having that rule in particular encourages a lot of people like me to go to tourneys.

Do you think we could get singles done in a few hours?

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
It seems No Skillz isn't making it at all now but I still plan on coming. Though I would really like to get a ride back home if anyone can give me one since it's unlikely the tourney will finish before the last bus runs (I can pay for gas and a little extra).

Top Bottom