• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...=(

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
We have local players coming, but this wont be as much fun without more people xD

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
$10 is kinda high I know,but the security fee is expensive so unless you want someones wii to get stolen the extra $5 wont hurt your pocket that much.

Squee451

Smash Rookie
Hey Drop the security fee, we should be able to watch our wiis, I'd come with a wii if you drop the venue **** fee. Otherwise Shuffle and Cut Games, and other tourneys make better sense to go to

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Yea, Ive been thinking that tpeople should be able to watch their own stuff.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
I can probably make it to this, sounds fun. If I bring my Wii (everything unlocked) free admit?
About stages: The game is so young its hard to nail down exactly whats fair and what isnt. But for now, we have to star fairly neutral. Skyworld? Mushroomy? Summit? Pictochat? Distant planet?? These are some really risky stages, for now let's just stick to this:

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Rainbow Cruise - Melee (Teams only)

Counterpicks:
Delfino Plaza
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Jungle Japes - Melee
Corneria - Melee
Rainbow Cruise - Melee (Singles only)
Brinstar - Melee

Banned:
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Bridge of Eldin
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Dive
Skyworld
WarioWare, Inc.
Distant Planet
Summit
75m
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Pictochat
Hanenbow
Shadow Moses Island
Green Hill Zone (Singles only)
Temple - Melee
Yoshi's Island - Melee
Onett - Melee
Big Blue - Melee

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
yes free admit if you bring a wii, actully like your stage list better. I might go weith yours.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I have already apologized to the person, Yet people just dont learn to let it go. It's getting really annoying now.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
he's messing with you. stop being such an easy target.

probably the only bit of advice you'll ever see from me.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
lol okay. So NeighborhoodP you gonna make it, you only live l10 minutes away lol.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey youre not 16! I know you in real life hahaha! Youre such a liar. Anyways how many people do you think are going to go? It doesnt seem very popular right now... the only thing going on in this thread is a pointless arguement

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey youre not 16! I know you in real life hahaha! Youre such a liar. Anyways how many people do you think are going to go? It doesnt seem very popular right now... the only thing going on in this thread is a pointless arguement

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Actully I am 16...and I have no idea who you are. We have people from All is Brawl (7) and a few others who have emailed me (claremontmonthlies@yahoo.com)

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Well 7 people plus a few more isnt enough for a tourney. This is kinda small you better get more people or Ill just take the tourney by spamming light arrows.

Ok I do know you. Your name is Ryan and youre not a MarthPwnzer. Enough said.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Sure..., Yea we do need need more people. So lets stay on topic and discuss the upcoming tourney.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
We need more people for this to work good, discuss on what you want to see, pools,seeding?

smashblu

Smash Cadet
OK, at least my 2 friends and I will be coming and bring at least 1 Wii and 1 TV. I will see if I can find more people, too.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I'll be showing up with Lovage, and probably dragging one or two more with us. I'll see what all we can bring, aside from the 1 wii so far.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Alright, that's cool.

**We also be having melee for all the melee fans like myself and others = )

Top Bottom