• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/11/06 Orlando FL SSBM Tourney

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
ihatethecape said:
i said i'd hold the smash fest but only if i get a decent sized number of people to attend. (min 7). so let me know, the tourney is getting closer.
Count me in, if you can count that high? :psycho: (I didnt get it either! :lick: )
...but seriously, Ill come.

Doo Dah: Hi! :demon:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
DooDah said:
yea nafix will win this tourney people.....its kinda like neo saing hmmm i think ill go play some games with the little floridaians......neo is nafix....but as fox

oh yea and h1oshi yur sig is pretty gay.and yur mains show insecurity.just leave it blank.
wow dude r u serious. didn't ur mom teach u manners. if u got nothing nice to say then dont say it at all. there was no need for that. and i am sorry if i like ninjas ( my reason for picking sheik; she so ninja) and i'm sorry if i love me some guns ( falco). but yeah i guess in todays society ninjas and guns are uncool and insecure??? but i'm a nice guy. so i'll pretend i didn't read that since i'm going to the feb 11th tourney and dont want to see anybody there and be like" i hate that guy from smashboards". as log as we play smash we should never be putting each other down. we should stick together and junk. anyway, on a lighter note....."IMA HAVE TO PWN U NOOB!!!!!!!"

-hiroshi

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
I agree, Whats with the hating? I seriously dont want to see that stuff at the tourny as well. One of the reasons I like playing with other smashers is cause they dont talk trash like that to one another (unless its for play or something else?). If you dont have anything nice to say than leave this thread Doo dah.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
Ok so I will be holding a smashfest the day before to get some practice in. I'll post up the thread soon.

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
Bwhahaha I was the one who responded 1st in ur thread! PHEER ME!
But any way...
Im still waiting for this tourny! ARG!
Hope Ive improved enough.... :psycho:

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Crap! I have class from 9am-5pm on the 11th. What time does the tournament take place? The link to Gigabits has no information about the tournament (that I could see).

Thanks.

DooDah333

Banned via Administration
loserlad89 said:
Andy, don't bother arguing with doo-doo here, he has no idea what he is talking about anyways. He just goes around looking for gay arguments to have, I've read some of his other posts and they are all bullcrap.

ouch that hurts coming from someone that is so respected in the smash community and who posts nothing but lovely posts.....yur just mad that queen and rock are 1000000times better than u.....i mean its not my fault they can take jokes, but u cant take jokes on them.....u must like them....alot.....

on topic ill come to this tourney too people with 1-up(maybe)and logics and possibley tipman

DooDah333

h1roshi said:
wow dude r u serious. didn't ur mom teach u manners. if u got nothing nice to say then dont say it at all. there was no need for that. and i am sorry if i like ninjas ( my reason for picking sheik; she so ninja) and i'm sorry if i love me some guns ( falco). but yeah i guess in todays society ninjas and guns are uncool and insecure??? but i'm a nice guy. so i'll pretend i didn't read that since i'm going to the feb 11th tourney and dont want to see anybody there and be like" i hate that guy from smashboards". as log as we play smash we should never be putting each other down. we should stick together and junk. anyway, on a lighter note....."IMA HAVE TO PWN U NOOB!!!!!!!"

-hiroshi
sorry for double posting but im too lazy to copy and paste

yea yur right h1roshi that was uncalled for...and im sorry....but loser lad is still a *** and apparently my stalker...but yea im sorry i was just angry forgive me please...and id enjoy playing yur ninja in a $5 MM on the 11?

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
Crushing people is fun! (Its like sniping some one in Halo 2 and theres nothing they can do about it!)
But yea, its on the 11 of Feb. So I hope to see ya there so you can crush my dreams too! :D

DooDah333

hey people i need to know how much it is to enter singles and doubles and if possible who is going.....i really dont wanna drive 4 hours to win only like 20 bucks.....the first page doesnt tell me jack ****

co_and_me

Smash Lord
i think the first tourny was 96 first place and the second was was 136? I could be wrong considering i didnt entry either. I just made it to the second one after they started.

derf

Smash Ace
doodah: its 15 bucks for singles. not sure on doubles. to my knowledge, meleeguy, exarch, nafix and dark falchion all plan on going, as well as a few other central florida guys (me, hozart, the law, ihatethecape, hiroshi, uuaa, vericz and maybe some others) and possibly the melbourne crew. the pot probably wont be anything ridiculous and if a few people from south florida come, 1st will get 150ish id say.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Whoa whoa whoa. Doo-doo was completely legitimate when he said I was going to win. And let doo dah keep posting his **** cause it's funny. Also, is anyone interested in teaming? And beware my Asian apprentice.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Derf. We should start discussing team strategies next time we play.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
*raises hand* oh oh oh team strategy I know I know...um hit them uh...kill them more than they kill you.... um um i know there is a third part....right i got it win.

DooDah333

oh yea nafix i wasnt talking to u when i said it wasnt helpful, i was refering to derf and exarch....who posted b4 u....with all respect

derf

Smash Ace
doodah: i emailed gigabits asking them to update this thread. i looked back at the first post and i see why you're a bit confused. if you want to visit their site the link in the first post is invalid, but www.gigabitslan.com should work

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
Wow, this bites.... I dont think i can go to the tourny.... >.<
I might be visiting people in south florida whether i want to or not! (Gay)
The only upside to this is theres a tourny there too...
SOrry if i cant come. I wanted to meet a lot of u

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, if Derf and Andrew weren't coming...

Nafix: you and I could team. We could be "The Over Cocky Fox Players"

Yeah, so I'm still taking this tourney. Just letting all of you who have gotten side-tracked know.

Sorry, but I need the money this time.

GVille03

Smash Rookie
i went to the site and nothing is up yet...is this tournament still gonna happen next week?

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
GVille03 said:
i went to the site and nothing is up yet...is this tournament still gonna happen next week?

Yes it is. It got taken down by accident or something. I will fix it ASAP.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well doo dah, thanks for apologizing....apology accepted...i just hate when fellow smashers fight or argue. i mean so many people moved on to other games but we all stayed with this game...we should always be mad cool with each other for that one reason.lol. anyway i'm not sure if i'll mm with my ninja or with my master chief.....hmmmm????? anyway....yeah hopefully my crew still mkaes it too this thing since i missed the last one. my falco is gonna be doing some pwning just to let you know. i'm pretty much bombsoldier part 2!!!!!!! XD anyway....HYPE HYPE.....WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

-hiroshi

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
What time is this tournament, exactly? Also, would anyone who lives in the Winter Park area be willing to give me a ride there? This tournament needs a healthy dose of Mario mayhem.

penguin hardcore

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone who lives around central florida the college who would like to just smash sometime?

Im trying to get better, but the only people i really play against only play every now and then for fun. Id like to play with someone good who could give me advice to make my game better and such.

I live right across from campus at pegasus landing.

Aim: Penguin hardcoreNOSPAM

GVille03

Smash Rookie
Mwarhead said:
Yes it is. It got taken down by accident or something. I will fix it ASAP.
oh aight thanks man cause i live in deltona and orlando is basically right there so i will definitally try and make this one. the sooner you get that fixed the better!

Top Bottom