• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2/13/10] Next Level Lan - Inaugural Brawl!

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
These points are a bit dated. I have the bracket files at work right now and I will update them accordingly to your latest events. Remember these points will all be wiped after a few tournaments (or perhaps greatly reduced) so these are just temporary until the points in the new, more fair system start to soak in.

But yes, you guys are right. These aren't all the way accurate and do not account for the last 4 gigs events (Manny wiped all the files...) and I had to look for my old posts and seeding point reports and manually enter each name and point into excel. Post here (with proof) if you need more points.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
These points are a bit dated. I have the bracket files at work right now and I will update them accordingly to your latest events. Remember these points will all be wiped after a few tournaments (or perhaps greatly reduced) so these are just temporary until the points in the new, more fair system start to soak in.

But yes, you guys are right. These aren't all the way accurate and do not account for the last 4 gigs events (Manny wiped all the files...) and I had to look for my old posts and seeding point reports and manually enter each name and point into excel. Post here (with proof) if you need more points.
Well, I've already posted my proof. Can you update mine, please?

:069:

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
MY POINTS ARENT IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive gone to two gigs(even if it was like a year ago) and lost 4 to my two wins.

@ GDX- ill 2$ MM you. my snake vs ur diddy.

im accepting MM's too:

______ vs my snake 1$/2$

______ vs my marth 1$/2$
Rightt hurrrr ;D

Pikachu VS Snake. 1 or 2 bucks. idc xD

Sound good?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
haha, i'll try to get saturdays off as much as possible but if i can't make it then i just can't, i should have a job within the next 3-4 weeks...but man i been watching brawl videos lately, and wow i can and will be stepping my game up lol thanks redhalberd

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh and no rx im not teaming with generic mks, i don't care how effective that tactic might be its gay...hmmm now who to team with...? lol
lol. just so you know i was serious when i said im dropping all chars except diddy, even in doubles. fair warning

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I heard polmex does ok in teams...

Just what i heard must be mega bull**** that man uses luigi which sucks an the dude is ugly with black teeth an a poopy smell an he never gets the crowd hyped cuz he sucks an random upBs an combos dont happen in brawl an sex is not in the air when he's present an his presence sends kids crying to their mommies an the hotties go BANG cuz getting shot down is a common occurrence an hes not the hope of tampa cuz he fails Lade is the only thing in tampa wit his brother an no one loves mexican polish luigi mains anyways...an 23 is not a popular number...

Yo be here Nick

Oh I need a teamate

EDIT: OH YES MMS!!!

RADIX!!! GALLAX!!! SHAKKYYY!!!! RIDLLLLEEEE!!!!!!! MORE MOAR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
I love Polish Mexicans...

They make me wanna spam drill rush in exchange for shoryukens in the back.

gallax

Smash Hero
Rightt hurrrr ;D

Pikachu VS Snake. 1 or 2 bucks. idc xD

Sound good?
2$ mm sounds good to me

my snake vs ur pika

Oh theres more son theres more. cant wait to see yah an finally get some money to yah my b for the year wait truly =x. Much love for the patience, incredible.

YEs

RADIX VS POLMEX 2$!!! SAKY, GALLAX, RIDLLE, MOAR!!!!!!!
2$ mm

my snake vs ur weegee

AND

1$ mm

my marth vs ur weege

ANYONE ELSE!??!?!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Oh theres more son theres more. cant wait to see yah an finally get some money to yah my b for the year wait truly =x. Much love for the patience, incredible.

YEs

RADIX VS POLMEX 2$!!! SAKY, GALLAX, RIDLLE, MOAR!!!!!!!
ZSS vs anybody for any amount.

Top Bottom