• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'll be going no matter what :D

So even if people dip, I'm goin at least

aho43

Smash Lord
we'll have to go to annandale if you wanna find a place open, methinks this c3 might be running a lil late.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... if this is gonna be as big as I think. It'd help a bunch if some locals would make sure they bring any extra tv's/ cubes. Our 10-12 tv's are great for 40 man tourneys.

Any huger and we'll need a bunch more setups.

Remember to show up on time people. Get there by noon, so we can start at some decent time.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Hmm... if this is gonna be as big as I think. It'd help a bunch if some locals would make sure they bring any extra tv's/ cubes. Our 10-12 tv's are great for 40 man tourneys.

Any huger and we'll need a bunch more setups.

Remember to show up on time people. Get there by noon, so we can start at some decent time.
wow @ renegade, for literally making the exact same post i was going to make, at the precise same time. lol great minds think alike, and at the same time.

yea id like to remind everyone that C3 always has the MOST amount of TV's available, but don't let that detract everyone from bringing TV's and cubes to make it run smoother / allow more friendlies. this tourney WILL be bigger than usual so things should run smoothly.

ill also remind everyone that this tournament will beging teams at 12 NOON, not after!!! If we want Crews/State Crews to go down, we need to start on time, and keep everything running. signups begin at 11, i hope everyone will be there by then. I'd hate to disqualify people because they didnt show up on time, it would be a shame. at least call in if you will be late, were gonna need to not waste any time if we want everything to go down right.

Watty

Smash Lord
so u there is a good chance some of COK goes to this me being 1 of them is there any1 here who needs a partner

Solid Moose

Smash Cadet
hmm...haven't been to a tourney in a while. Definitely need to come to this one. if anyone needs a partner, im open, just message me. id rather not wait around for singles to start :dizzy:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
btw i they have 10-12 TV's that we can bring JUST cubes for, they just hook up. after that, we will need a cube for every TV brought as well. I will bring a cube and possibly a TV for like, the 3rd time ever in my life.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
ditto^^lets see if you beat me a couple times! egl? holler?

DAM my keyboad is JAcked_iTS ALL REVERSED AND **** ****ING ANNOYING....

**** BLUES is too gooD...

Wife

Smash Lord
Yes this is shaping up to be big everyone should bring tvs. Team Ben will bring at least 1 setup and an extra cube. And I think 12 is a really generous time so no one should have any trouble getting there on time . No use running all behind. I'd hate to see us run out of time for the crew battle, and I also don't want to be competing at 1 am or anything.

KM-013

Smash Lord
Who Brought Me Here
Forsaken, Depraved And Wrought With Fear
Who Turned It Off
The Last Thing I Remember Now
Who Brought Me Here
Forsaken, Depraved And Wrought With Fear
Who Turned It Off
The Last Thing I Remember Now
Who Brought Me Here

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah we always end up starting after 12. I think this should start at 12, i don't care WHO isn't there yet. It's ridiculous to spend hours waiting for certain people just because their good at smash.

hova

Smash Champion
i agree with the on time thing, if we start at 12 on the dot and people still aren't there, then teams will be done even quicker

booo yaah!!!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow i completly forgot i have a wedding to go to in NC this weekend ...no egl for me...=( BUT ...open bar!!!! =D

wow sometimes i just dont think at all. kind of like smash...

soap

Smash Hero
so u there is a good chance some of COK goes to this me being 1 of them is there any1 here who needs a partner
im assuming this is the tourney drew just told me about, and i definitely want to go and play some Ec scrubs

and i need a teammate for this one. watty? im kinda used to teaming with samus

edit: and i gotta have another money match, im hooked/pissed, i wanna try and get some smash in sometime this weekend

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
wow i completly forgot i have a wedding to go to in NC this weekend ...no egl for me...=( BUT ...open bar!!!! =D

wow sometimes i just dont think at all. kind of like smash...
Whee there goes my ride. Maybe I'll get parents to take me. =/ Have fun matt >_>

im assuming this is the tourney drew just told me about, and i definitely want to go and play some Ec scrubs

and i need a teammate for this one. watty? im kinda used to teaming with samus

edit: and i gotta have another money match, im hooked/pissed, i wanna try and get some smash in sometime this weekend
MM this EC scrub =D

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Whatever you do, just dont drop the soap in places where aroused men are present.

coughPRISONcough

soap

Smash Hero
i dont bet that much unless im pretty sure ill win, but ill do a 2 dollar one

im glad the entrance fees are lower than catty so i can afford all these mm's

and i made the name after watching fight club, you know, Tyler Durden says...use Soap. But i dont even use soap, i use a shower gel.

Top Bottom