• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM Oct 9 RESULTS THREAD! POST-HYPE

stealth3654

Smash Lord
lol, just messing with u dogy.

I'll see if I can get Wulfy to upload the brackets in the OP.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
What.

I'm literally the person who brought the term salt into the entire smash community.

Come correct.
Dat savannah salt, amirite? :laugh:

Shoutouts to everyone later, it was fun. Everyone who I tried to help out in melee, keep it up though. It'll be awesome to play you guys again. Those of you I didn't play, or rather, Cheap Peach, we need to play more :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
NOOOOOOOooooaofneoafineobjfale

Why meeee. I thought I had one more.

The post is a lie.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Um, sure, I'll upload the brackets tomorrow? And payouts I guess. I have to find them. They were done a little weird, but whatever. >> I'll find my stuff and have them up tomorrow, I think.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
elev8: I probably won't play too much ICs at this.
<_<
>_>
:laugh: i did play peach only in pools! I played Aloha with Peach 2-0, and i went Peach against Rag and Michael (1st set) on Rainbow Cruise. I had to play Rag, Slam, and Michaelis (mks) So i went ICs. I did go ICs against Billy and Calvin, but i was already in losers! MY BACK WAS AGAINST THE WALL :laugh:

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
So John (Cam) and Spade conratulations!! YOU'RE THE SUPER (SALTY) STAR!
Fix'd :] If it weren't for my amazing minigame skills we wouldn't have gotten those bonus stars. John had the stage navigation and dice block strats. Actually, Ryker owned at some stage strats as well xP

Thank you for posting the SP2 Results!!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We need to fix the brackets next time. If you look at them, you will realize that losing second round puts you at the exact same point as losing first round. In other words, it doesn't matter if you win first round, because losing second round will put you at the same place as those who lost first round.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
that onion dude had a **** good wario

who is that guy is he from AL?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
that onion dude had a **** good wario
who is that guy is he from AL?
I think you are talking about Osmo. Onion played Pit and Mario @ this tournament. Osmo played G&W, Wario, and Zss. Onion lives in AL (near us) & Osmo lives in Columbus GA. We brought them to the tournament.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Did you also invent this?

Na. :p

Contrary to popular belief, Dogysamich has nothing to do with dogs.

what happened to ddd?

my mk was so ready for that slow fatass
I've all but retired d3. His animations are pretty funny, i like using him in teams, but i just don't think i'll be playing him anymore in singles.
*points to ICs vs MK*

Dude, I can't even spell brawl and I'm pretty sure ICs are a pretty good trade for DDD.

That s*** was disgusting, I can't even lie. People sittin over there lookin like :?: tryin to figure out how to not run a tab at Mcdonalds.

Chain mcgriddles.

____

YO WHAT 'BOUT THEM MELEE RESUTLS.

I NEED THEM TO GET STREET CREDS APPARENTLY.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My turn:

Cam: You glorious *******. I'm just going to sit down next to you at AUSOM 3D and wait for pools to start. I have never been at a tourney with pools where I didn't have to play you. Then I ended up playing you and Kismet in brackets. Greeeeeeat. But the salt party rematch is coming. I've got you next time.

Will: Thanks for housing us and teaming with me for Meree. One of these days, we're gonna upset the SleepyK.

Kismet: While I'm on the subject of ridiculous claims, I'm calling you out. AUSOM 3D, if I run into you, I'm winning. Also, Tales of Innocence is the ****.

Spade: Rematch for doubles is all well and good so long as I get my salt party rematch.

Cheap: You're a bro for not eating Chinese and being a super American who will go eat pizza instead. The force is strong with you and I will not overlook your Jedi Master Peach shenanigans again. Thanks for brining Salt Party.

Dan: I need to find you on LoL.

Dogy: You're flat out crazy as ****. Thanks for playing Doc dittos with me. I learned some ****.

Slam: John John SD John. GGs, rematch is owed.

Ingulit: I thought I knew the Diddy match-up. You scared the hell out of me. We really need to have that rematch. I'll try to come a bit more prepared. Don't know how I made it out with my skin entact.

Everyone: AUSOM is always a great tourney and I had a blast at this one. Keep on coming to these. The AL Smash community is a lot of fun. Now that I have some income, I'm gonna try to be at more of these.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Brawl videos
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11409460#post11409460

Melee Videos
*thread not made yet*
singles finals only played out to WFs

we did not split with dogy, and therefore he gets 3rd place.

1: DruggedFox (Fox, Falco, Marth)
1: SleepyK (Falco)
3: DogySamich (Doctor Mario)
4: Cheap (Peach)
5: Ragnarok (Fox)
5: Bill_ (Sheik)
7: Reflex (Marth, Bowser, Game and Watch)
7: 4GOD (Falcon, Marth)
9: DanGR (Puff)
9: Kismet (falco)
9: Serin (Falcon)
9: Nice1 (Sheik/Falco)
13: Elev8 (Peach)
13: George (Kirby/Marth)
13: Ryker (Doctor Mario)
13: AznSeal (Marth, Falco)
17: Micaelis (Puff)
17: Shaslam (Puff)
17: Great Emperor Grand Master President King Primeminister Esquire Lord Baron Queen Levi Alias III (Marth)
17: DaBomb (Link)

thanks to all of you that went and played melee with us when you didn't have to. More people in the AL scene seem to be interested than I thought, so please let me know if I could have some more free events for you guys to improve with.

DANGR IS SO GOOD WTF

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
DANGR IS SO GOOD

Wtf broken good, just become a melee player

LOL no split with dogy, GAs got so much hate =P

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think you are talking about Osmo. Onion played Pit and Mario @ this tournament. Osmo played G&W, Wario, and Zss. Onion lives in AL (near us) & Osmo lives in Columbus GA. We brought them to the tournament.
Then you guys should come to Me and Jin's tourney on the 20th of Nov. Its starting to get some decent hype.

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
Billy: Theres no gas stations around here!
*we drive by a gas station*
My friend: Hey look, a gas station!
Billy (5 seconds later): HEY LOOK A GAS STATION
Us: *facepalm*

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
I don't do a lot of posting and I don't really know everyone's name so bear with me:

Thanks for the housing Will. It was very much appreciated and your hospitality was awesome.

To all the falcos that I saw play in AUSOM 2, I enjoyed watching you all and I gained lots of interesting knowledge to put into my own falco.

Thanks for the matches elev8. I'll keep losing money to you until I learn my lesson, lol.

Thanks for the all day commentary dogy, you always seem to leave a mark everytime I see you.

To everyone, thanks for all the matches I may have played with you and making this tournament AUSOM!!! lol

Top Bottom