• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

DJMirror

Smash Master
thats not too bad thomas, brawl will be out soon anyways. It takes a strong willed person to really say they will quit smash and quit smash. I think you meant your not quitting smash but rather the tournament scene. Well thomas youve been there since the beginning kinda sad to see you gone man. Take care. See you at nexus 3 =).

This was a lil too nice from Manacloud O___o

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
as much crap as manacloud got from the community (a good portion albeit probably deserved) he was actually a really nice guy one-on-one. he was pretty cool during the few nights i spent with the ken family. tournaments just brought out a different side of him i guess, which unfortunately is what the rest of the community saw.

DJMirror

Smash Master
i just hear some funny stuff from maple and kira like poker night (calling each other a camper) and oc3 (when he made jokes about saving your life by bash arash's head)

I would like to meet this manacloud now XD

Adam M!

Smash Lord
he was also the first person to get trolled by yours truly

and banned me as a result

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it's funny because i don't really "troll" anymore. i just call it like i see it and people just assume/say i'm a troll. but what's the point in getting upset about it? i'm totally indifferent and perception is reality, so if they think i'm a troll then i guess i'm a troll.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Can we please unsticky this thread... I looked at it in the hopes of finding a legit melee tourny close by, only to notice that the last post was over two weeks ago. =(

DJMirror

Smash Master
****ing Atlus is a ****ing *****

I guess you can add Hawaii, Oregon (if they exist still) Idaho (LOL) and Washington as well.

Top Bottom