• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$2000+ Guaranteed Pot Brawl Tourney Orlando FL June 4-6 2010

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Melee has been added.

for future reference, the convention itself will have over 700 individual gaming titles to play with. The Major Tourneys with Entry fees and Pots / Bonus Pots associated with them are the game titles announced.

We definitely have every console under the sun as far back as Atari. So you will definitely have Brawl, Melee and Smash Bros. 64 for play.

We will be talking with some groups that might want to run all kinds of Nintendo based bragging rights tourneys and we will give them 4-6 HD CRT's separately from the normal Competition and Freeplay Arena's to utilize for their own tourneys. I hope this makes everyone quite happy.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Over the next few days I will be communicating with some folks that I have worked with before running Smash tourneys.

I will be posting this info in the Official GAMME Thread. See you guys HERE

Top Bottom