• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Dang! LOL, I'm gonna be poor by the end of FC >_>.

Sooo, Ignatius and Zjin, and Randizzle my Peach vs your Foxes.

G@be, my Peach vs your Pikachu.

Hmm...DJ Combo... I can't decide what matchup I want. What about my Fox vs your Mewtwo? Or my Sheik vs your Falcon ;). I don't play those two characters as much.

Nite

Smash Champion
milktea- Quarter? I guess Fox vs. Peach, lol. Unless you want to play one of my other characters.

I'll see how much money I have when I get there and I'll be making money matches with people.

vZakat

Half Genie
So how many of these MM's will actually be played? I never go through with the MM's I make unless someone comes to me about it, and if it's really cheap. But I like to talk smack for fun so.....

$10 MM's all around. No one can beat the Roy that has surpassed Neo. Oh yeah, I said it.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, winner gets a person's soul? Count me in......wait, on second thought, scratch that, I can't. I already sold my soul for a doughnut....

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hey kishes
can one of you send me the updated list of pools/attendees?
i forget which one of you has my email address
thanks

:/@jon
i hope things work out, friend =( i'll buy you lunch or something if you end up being able to go
i'd like to not sing solo on the road trip >_>

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey this tournament is Round Robin style right!?!?!? :psycho:

It wouldn't take THAT long.... >.>

Milktea can I have a Quarter MM with you? I can be Fox or Marth or Luigi!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Because I like that match up :). If I were brave, I'd do Sheiks vs my Marth LOL but that'd result in large losses of money LOL. I mean, I'm still going to lose most of these but it'll be fun, I never ever do MMs ;o.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
fair enough. my fox isn't as good as my marth or sheik but it's only $.25

ok, roy ditto with big c.

edit: i'll be up for the fox/fox team mm too assuming my teams partner agrees. i also gotta play you in some friendlies cactuar. your marth is too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom