• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I pray I don't meet you in brackets early... jeez...

Aho - My mentor
G-reg - My Idol
Azen - The Marth I need to beat
Chu - The guy I need to play...

I'm gonna take top 5... beware O_o MD/VA... home of great smashers. mwuahahaha
I'm taking top 5 too...... son. >_>

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Okay, i swear on my gradfather's immortal soul that team SD will be present.

I really need to pick a main, now i'm playing fox.

hova

Smash Champion
does anyone know what's up with fleur??

edit: i also agree with wife, smashboards is really gay and needs more **** talk

much more **** talk, and much less modding

no mods, more ****

too much ball sucking going on around here

D

Deleted member

wife is by far the sweetest peach to watch on video, all of his matches look badass, esp vs wes's samus or random NE falcos or something. I agree, he has a point.

**** you ****, you guys ****ing suck.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i agree with wife as well

the northeast sucks to be frank and MD/VA is far better. after pc, kdj, and m2k, there's not much going for you. especially with cort being considered good up there.

Cort

Apple Head
Hahahaha Chillin's toooooo good.

edit// You keep saying I'm considered good, when I'm just better than everyone worse than me.

There's a pretty big difference LOL

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
*sigh*

hmmm most important smash tourney ever
MLG Vegas
1. PC Chris ($10,000) New york
2. KoreanDJ ($5,000) Mass.
3. Ken ($3,000) Cali
4. Mew2King New Jersey
5. Azen VA
6. Isai Cali
7. ChuDat VA/ Ken's house
8. HugS Cali

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
You forgot the legendary hayato! aka kirbysan man whats up with this world... i didnt fall off the planet yet.. ok pc christopher im gonna train with dj and u this next couple of tournaments rest assure that we norfeastern monsters destroy md/va pride :D hehehe pc is getting hyped i cant wait to see this guy go off like a banshee... :)

chillindude829

Smash Master
like i said pc, you kdj and m2k are great smashers. unfortunately after that the northeast is pretty terrible :/.

Cort said:
edit// You keep saying I'm considered good, when I'm just better than everyone worse than me.
so essentially there are quite a few awful smashers in the northeast region

Cort

Apple Head
so essentially there are quite a few awful smashers in the northeast region
Right.

And MD/VA is just 1 big mess of mediocrity, + Azen. Chu is WC face it. The EC would be not nearly as great without the Northeast, is basically what you're saying.

Woah I'm "alright" in m2k's eyes. *is deeply honored* I think I'd almost sig that.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Chillin Northeast has done well vs md/va in the past Dire beat KM and husband twice, i know wife ***** wes but zang beat wife Dave also clucked up chinesah so i dont rlly see where your coming from

Cort

Apple Head
Okay okay, the other 3 or 4 MD/VA has are mediocrity + a little more. They're not going to win gigantic singles tournaments any time soon.

Oh yes let me reiterate what PC said, a Game & Watch beat Husband's almighty Marth in 2 sets.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no dude, I mean Cort is just as good as the top players of TA besides like KM and stuff. Cactuar told me he was playing really bad the last time he was at Chu's. Inui 3 stocked him that in Sheik vs Marth that same day, and if Cactuars playing well he usually wins that match. You can't just be like TA Peach's are better than Cort just because they beat Cactuar on a bad day, which I think might be part of the reason you're coming from.

Also, jblaze is pretty good you forgot to mention him. Bum is a ****ing beast chillin you should play him sometime. MoFo is mad good when he's playing well although he's probably way out of practice now. Wes is still pretty good. Dare I say it, DireVulcan is pretty good too. But most of all, we have Sadaharu Inui on our side, so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Watty

Smash Lord
man this **** getting good i juss made popcorn juss so i can read it

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol im not saying km isnt bad vs low tiers im just saying this no johns thing has come so far if u say something that is true like wow i was actually playing bad or i suck vs (insert character name) it gets shot down

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if md/va is one big mass of mediocrity then the NE is one big mass of sub-par.

the only reason m2k is as good as he is is because he spent multiple years playing only computers so he wasn't contaminated by other northeast scum. Good stuff m2k, thought ur plans out way ahead of time.

the only reason pc is good because he travels so much to get out of that god awful region.

the only reason kdj is good is because he's a prodigy. there's nothing bad to be said about kdj.

as for the rest of you, you all suck (except banks or anyone else who im chill with from the NE, you don't suck)

Watty

Smash Lord
man this **** getting good i juss made popcorn juss so i can read it

Cort

Apple Head
You guys are so lucky KM completely offsets everyone else with his high level of chill.

edit// and g-reg's amazingness.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I think the point of no johns isn't that the excuse is not valid, but rather one should just keep it to one's self and play better next time

That said, my previous comment was just a joke, and I'm rarely ever serious on the boards. Except for that one time, back then

ZoSo

Smash Champion
if md/va is one big mass of mediocrity then the NE is one big mass of sub-par.

the only reason m2k is as good as he is is because he spent multiple years playing only computers so he wasn't contaminated by other northeast scum. Good stuff m2k, thought ur plans out way ahead of time.

the only reason pc is good because he travels so much to get out of that god awful region.

the only reason kdj is good is because he's a prodigy. there's nothing bad to be said about kdj.

as for the rest of you, you all suck (except banks or anyone else who im chill with from the NE, you don't suck)
Money match?

Cort

Apple Head
Dammn Fonz, I remember you now. That was such a long time ago.. I got ***** by Meep when I never even knew about desync dair CGs LOL. I'll attempt to get some revenge sometime...

But I guess I've gotten just a little better since then, we have to play again.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Due to a schedule change I won't be able to make it to cata3, but when you come down to pound 2 for your buffet you can jack my slip. Won't be peach dittos this time though.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
someone wins a match, the loser will make his jons, and then the winner gets all defensive because he thinks the loser is taking credit for his win, when in reality the loser is merely stating why he thought lost. quite trivial. back on topic, i heard a rumor that i am amazing. i once kneed peach 5 times, 3 stocked mofo, and am better than darkrain. (flame me, flame me hard) i will enjoy doing money matches as well as friendlies with everyone. my marth and fox and samus and ganon and sheik and falco and kirby are pretty good. i also have a decent falcon.

chillindude829

Smash Master
I've concluded that cort is simply stupid. It's hard to believe otherwise, when he says things like "md/va is mediocre", "top 25 players are mediocrity + a little more" and

I'm just better than everyone worse than me.
I'm just better than everyone worse than me? Someone give this man the Nobel ****ing prize. I'm better than everyone worse than me. WHAT A DISCOVERY!

In other news, this tournament is going to be bigger than every tournament smaller than it. Seriously. Also, I'm going to win every match where the opponent loses all their stock before I do. Yeah, I said it.

Cort

Apple Head
I've concluded that you're a great joker or that you don't really understand anything because you're 15 (right? something like that..) chillindude.

chillindude829

Smash Master
What a comeback! Rather than mentioning anything factual, you say I don't understand anything and make an age joke. That was brilliant, Cort. You know what? I understand more than everyone who understands less than me. Take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom