• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think what Cort was trying to say was that he's a big fish in a small pond.

I mean, let's face it: New England sucks.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL chillin ur a cok. very funny but still a cok
:(
Don't worry cort once chillin used to hate me , we used to argue all the time even tho he'd make fun of me cuz he was better. it twas rough times=( then i got beter and made lots of money and eliminated him from many MLG's The End maybe the same will happen to u two silly gooses

(obsesed with edgeworth ^.^)

Cort

Apple Head
I don't see an age joke ANYWHERE (they're not funny anyway). I must be blind too.

I think you take me a little too seriously, Chillin. Which is funny... I didn't think I'd need to say that. I guess you're just way too young and your brain needs to evolve into a Wartortle before you can truly comprehend anything going on.

lmao @ PC

Cort

Apple Head
We're arguing?

Darn, where have I been...

Anyways I can't wait to meet all of you! Especially Chillindude!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
we've already met, it was when you refused to rematch dave's little brother because you had a slight advantage when the power cut off and you wanted your advantage back. not a great first impression

Cort

Apple Head
LMAO. I remember that... I got mad and played like **** after that happened. I was probably a little worse than I am right now back at S4C.

We never formally met, though.

edit//

I also told Wife to shut up at that tournament.

And beat him with Jigglypuff.

Right now I'm more tired than everyone less tired than me. Bedtime.

Nurok

Smash Lord
dude this is awesome.
how about this.... if i beat Cort at Pound 2... Chillin can make fun of him for a looooooooong time. If i dont beat Cort..... Cort gets to say hes good. and brag. a lot.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i mean..md/va clearly has more depth x; we have perry. oh, and azen, kaiser, chillin, chu, aho, fonz, plank, kirbstir, g-reg, chinesah, meep, tope, etc. are pretty decent too

chillin and cort need to kiss and make up. next tourney? :D

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Lol this tournament is gonna turn out to be to much fun.

*Lil John Voice* YEEEAAAYYYUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

I'd put up $20 that NE beats the **** out of MD/VA in crews.

Who wants to do some sponsored crews?

edit: cort idk what the hell that thing is with the apple but it bothers my insides somehow lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good point, they should just do both.
seeing as this is in june, if both contestants agree i will obtain a kiddy pool and prepare for a mud wrestling match.

this would be the top point of *pound* 2

edit: i will also provide showers for the winner. Loser uses a hose at the venue.

Wife

Smash Lord
Of course Johns are true. My hands were really cold, I was really tired, and my opponent really hadn't showered in at least a week. But that's not the point. Nobody wants to hear your excuses -- you won or you lost. Period.
You know what's the worst? Is when someone walks up to you and is like:

Whiner: Hey Wife. How'd your match against Chillin go?
Wife: 3rd match, I won. It was a good set.
Whiner: yeah . . . see I would have beaten ____ but I suicided in the second match. Then i was going for my f air and my finger slipped and i did my down air. If I hadn't of ****ed up I would have taken it. Easily, man. I totally should have had it.
Wife: I think Husband is calling me . . .

I don't want to hear your lame excuses, nor does anyone else. You guys know who you are --suck it up!!

Remember: if you ain't first, your last.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Wife: I think Husband is calling me . . .

I don't want to hear your lame excuses, nor does anyone else. You guys know who you are --suck it up!!

Remember: if you ain't first, your last.
No Johns, suck it up and deal with the johnners you johnner.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no comment on milktea.
i mean, someone who's been playing for a year vs someone who picked up the game 2 months ago.. the turnout of that match shouldn't even be in question. -__-.
but then again, i had aho. :] YAY ADAAMMM.

km is there a way that you'll be in arlington around the 11th and 12th?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL km i love u but chillin was basically begging for it. even if there was a crew battle weather it'd be in MD/VA or up north i doubt everyone would show up so i wont even try to get ppl to organize something. In other news m2k and i need a team name any suggestions?:confused:

xHayatox

Smash Lord
go ahead pc chris organize this shizzle u have my support in joining the party i promise to not let u down or the north and whoop *** as i did at OC. :D

_milktea

Smash Lord
no comment on kiwi either.
someone lives in CT and someone lives in MD/VA region...hmm.
btw, id so lose mud wrestling /conclusion.

pound 222 make a nice sig :) want me to make you guys one *waits for jon to shoot me down*

edit: ok wow i actually dont want snow days so school ends before pound 2, thats kinda sad "/

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Don't forget about KoreanCJ. He's getting good, so you guys watch out. He might pull some upsets in MLG, but we'll see what happens in the future.

But you guys should remember this hidden smasher in training: Jin54. He may surpass some of the top 10 in a month.

I want to see some KoreanDJ vs. Kiwi matches.

Kimchi is good.

Edgeworth is the Sasuke of the Court of Law, only reverse.

NIKE NIKE NIKE.

Chillin, my Falco vs. your Fox.

PC, FALCO DITTOS.

Aho and Chinesahh, where's the game at???

AMP IT UP GUYS!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Nurok- I mean... Naw...

i heard a rumor that G reg ia amazing. He once kneed peach 5 times, 3 stocked mofo, and he is better than darkrain. (flame me, flame me hard) he will enjoy doing money matches as well as friendlies with everyone. His marth and fox and samus and ganon and sheik and falco and kirby are pretty good. He also has a decent falcon.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Don't forget about KoreanCJ. He's getting good, so you guys watch out. He might pull some upsets in MLG, but we'll see what happens in the future.

But you guys should remember this hidden smasher in training: Jin54. He may surpass some of the top 10 in a month.

I want to see some KoreanDJ vs. Kiwi matches.

Kimchi is good.

Edgeworth is the Sasuke of the Court of Law, only reverse.

NIKE NIKE NIKE.

Chillin, my Falco vs. your Fox.

PC, FALCO DITTOS.

Aho and Chinesahh, where's the game at???

AMP IT UP GUYS!
KDJ I wanna play you manz, Falco dittos, fox dittos and Fox vs Falco if you'll play me manz.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
chillinfude i want money match! $5 bux best of three blah taco u kno the deal :D anyone else up for it? i need to money match otherwise people would think im just some scrub and wont play me ;(

Zero34

Smash Lord
thank you soooooo much plair. i was out that weekend so this is amazing. good ****

at least i have time to get better

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Nurok, just because we kvetch like *****es does not give us the right to john.

Unless you're like me and caught Rob$ who invented johns johning, lawlz rob is such a n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom