• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would travel up to maine just so i can ride 9 hours on your lap, banks.

new york would be crazy to deny that offer

Banksya

Smash Ace
k schweppes stop spamming, gawd.

Dazwa: no one likes potatoes except the Irish.

Bailey: idk if we can pick anyone up =(

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
i do, i do!!! lol

i think we're gonna have a ride. just in case that doesnt work out because of some gayness, is anyone goin down there from the ny area. KF is willin to travel for a ride lol.

and btw, i learned to wobble about 2 hours ago and my friends came over to play smash, and i was ****** them lol....yay for wobbling, i think i can beat a pro like pc using that lol. (j/k btw)

Banks

Smash Hero
wobbling is a very ******** thing in the game, but as someone who doesn't play IC's I am glad its banned because it only effects me positively. =)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Wait so we have to register online now, weak lol, I just dont wanna screw it up.

Cort

Apple Head
Just from experience, online registration and pay only made things harder for everyone.

Just filling out a slip with all your info and what events you want to play in, and paying immediately after, was much more easier and I think ran a lot better (like at OC2 and Cataclysm 3)

The tournament staff at both of these tournaments were quick to make brackets/pools and used excel/whatever other programs they needed to make things run extremely smooth.

phish-it

Smash Champion
wow, i just checked how much it would be from NY to here and it would be 73$ on grey hound to frederick and it takes 7 hours lol. i dont kow about coming anymore.
If you take the 05:30pm -11:00pm trip it's only 5h, 30m. Still $73 for a single person, but if you travel in a group theres a discount.

We need more of NY to make this!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Just from experience, online registration and pay only made things harder for everyone.

Just filling out a slip with all your info and what events you want to play in, and paying immediately after, was much more easier and I think ran a lot better (like at OC2 and Cataclysm 3)

The tournament staff at both of these tournaments were quick to make brackets/pools and used excel/whatever other programs they needed to make things run extremely smooth.
It'll be fine, nothing will be harder for people. I promise.

Registration should be up within the month as soon as a few things get worked out.

Banks

Smash Hero
boxman, i suggest you try to talk to jinjo somehow about that...if there was some way you could get your van to our house that would be ideal but...idk how that would be done

Fonz

Smash Ace
Best run tournament I ever went to was FC6 and their online registration worked out great. They did an amazing job seperating crews. Most other large tournaments I've been to had problems with that. I didn't go to cata3, but it was a problem at cata2.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Hmmm....I might not come to this actually.
If my plans work out though, then I will go.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
God, I need to play with some people before this goes down. Someone hit me up for some gaming.

hova

Smash Champion
KAOTICAL!!!!

lmao@ table of contents

for housing you should make people list if they have any pets, if i drove 7hrs and at the last minute found out the house i was sleeping in had five cats i'd be pretty pissed

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Housees:

Names: Spawn and 4 other cters.. dunno who yet. >_<
Home location: 360 miles away (6 hours 20 mins about)
Method of Transportation: Driving there >_<
Special needs/additional comments: ...House us please.

I'll also bring a tv and a cube with smash if someone can house us all. Someone please.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** spawn, everyone follow his example so we can get the list of ppl who need housing/ppl who can house others

after a few weeks we can start pairing ppl

Cort

Apple Head
poopoobutter

I think there's going to be 2 cars from CT going down with a bunch of us wanting to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom