• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 Southern Smash Circuit - Next Stop: LA - Last Smash

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Standings updated. This list is current and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Tournaments included - INNsomnia V, G4S3, LTEC2, Smash Aid X

Congrats to everyone on the list. It's not over yet tho!

If you're interested in having your tournament on the list, please let me know ASAP!

I'm highly interested in a tourney in the Carolinas or LA. Contact me via PM, AIM (JMK74295), or email (princezane@innsomnia.com)

Thanks.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
By the way...

If you want your tourney on the circuit, please give me at least a month notification beforehand that way people across the region all get a chance to try to get off work, etc.

Thanks.... That being said. Any Sept tournies let me know. We've got an opening :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I really want one in Carolinas or LA since they haven't had one yet and have shown interest.

However, I haven't heard from anyone that anything is active. I'll give it another week or so, if I don't hear anything then we'll look into g4s3

Handorin

Smash Hero
If we cant get one in Carolinas or LA, we should do one in West/Middle TN.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Hey zane we are talking of having one in the carolinas if thats good with you all in september. We are just trying to find a place with enough room lol. We have a tournament running like every 3 months mounring pirates J. but we just had it the weekend after smash aid, we need to work something out though so we can have this in september for the circuit. Thx and sry nc has been absent from this thread till now. Peace out

lord karn

Smash Master
It would be good if the next MP Jubilee was circuited. However, it will be a couple months before I can hold another one. What is the last date allowed for a circuited tourney? MPJV is Raleigh, NC by the way.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
INN VI should be in November. Discuss.
Hmm... well if you try to pronounce INN VI, it sounds like In Vee, or envy. You become envious of others when they have something valuable that you don't. You get valuable things in the shape of presents, and you get presents for christmas. Christmas is in December.

INN VI should be in December.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
You know the rule of INN - after funds.

Small biweeklies = longer wait for VI. :(

Carolina tourney in september is fine by me. Just let me know when I can confirm it so people know to make plans or not. The sooner, the better.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
if it sent u 2 my profile dat means he has the location wrong. cuzz im in shreveport not baton rouge:chuckle:
Alright, spelling things out now:
1. Clicking the words "Baton Rouge, LA - 9/22" in PrinceZane's post will take you to the front page of the topic about that tournament, which has the address and all other info you could possibly need.

2. Words that do that are commonly referred to as "links". So I said to click the link.

3. Your avatar is a picture of Link, the character from Zelda. Tom's a sarcastic son of a *****, so he said that clicking the "Link" (meaning the picture of Link) took him to your profile.

4. *facepalm*

D

Deleted member

lol.

incase you never got it, it's at laser tag of baton rouge off sherwood forest drive.

i rly like the post of faces.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'm sure there probably will be.

I'm toying with 3 ideas at the moment:

1.) Count up the points, send cash accordingly - tourney optional
2.) Have a tourney as the "last chance" to get points and distribute cash that night
3.) Have a bracket with the top 16 people in the points list, distribute cash to top 3 of the bracket (I like this idea best honestly, but it would be hard to get everyone at the tourney I think, which wouldn't be fair)

Top Bottom